Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2016, 05:40 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,969,449 times

Advertisements

Best part of the episode was the sign rick and that guy came across. Seriously Negan is there alone and not one person takes a shot? Oy vey!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 05:41 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,050,542 times
Negan is annoying AF!!!!

Old 12-05-2016, 07:06 PM

8,761 posts, read 9,505,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
You have to know you are a dbag if a preacher would rather walk back on foot in the zombie apocalypse than be in a car with you.

I misses or couldnt hear what made him go towards the walker up in the tree? What led him to it? It seemed sort of random for him to be compelled to get out of his car and go towards some random spot in the woods but maybe trap was making a strange noise. I dont know.
For some reason, I had glanced away from the screen for a moment, I tend to do that when Spencer's on, so I'm not sure, but, I think maybe a note or something, I'll have to watch again, as I hadn't plan to, I must see him and the preacher chat in the car again.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:07 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,864,492 times
I just watched it again and it was almost as if he expected the guy to be there as if Rosita was right and he had his own stash outside the walls and maybe an accomplice. It just seemed way too random that Gabriel would ask him to stop the car right at that spot and then he (Spencer) looks around as if he suddenly remembers something and dashes off into the woods and then shows up at the end with a bunch if loot he found. Or maybe theres nothing to it and nothing will be explained or explored later about it...

Old 12-06-2016, 06:23 AM

960 posts, read 751,818 times
And next weeks episode is the midseason finale already? Dang, that was fast

Old 12-06-2016, 07:01 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,024,571 times
So, Negan wants them to "produce". Instead of risking their lives foraging areas that people have been over already, why not start a bullet factory? Safe within the walls of Alexandria. Ammo doesn't last forever.

Personally, I would have just disappeared like the women from Oceanside, but as long as you plan on being his beotch, may as well be valuable to him...

Old 12-06-2016, 07:17 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,864,492 times
The bullet factory is outside the walls. And Negan might not let them keep it under their control since they might luck up on some guns while foraging. Apparently finding some vehciles and hording up some gas and supplies and then driving 1000 miles in the opposite direction isnt an option.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:30 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,284,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Seriously Negan is there alone and not one person takes a shot? Oy vey!
I already explained that Neagan is NOT alone at Alexandria. vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
No, Neagan is not at Alexandria alone. He took the convoy of panel trucks with him to load up again. Remember when Rosita, Eugene and Spencer drove up to the gates and they were opened, they saw all the trucks and Rosita said "they are here already."

In answer to someone's question about Jesus, he had walked the rest of the way to the Sanctuary and hopped up onto the top of the truck and then hopped off by the time Daryl looked up at it when Neagan and his goons started off to Alexandria. So Jesus is floating around the Sanctuary.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:14 AM

5,444 posts, read 7,036,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I just watched it again and it was almost as if he expected the guy to be there as if Rosita was right and he had his own stash outside the walls and maybe an accomplice. It just seemed way too random that Gabriel would ask him to stop the car right at that spot and then he (Spencer) looks around as if he suddenly remembers something and dashes off into the woods and then shows up at the end with a bunch if loot he found. Or maybe theres nothing to it and nothing will be explained or explored later about it...
I chalked it up as if Spencer knew that there is a chance walkers will have supplies such as knives and guns. In this case, he just got lucky in that the hunter had a bow along with hidden supplies. Really a dumb luck scenario.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:27 AM

29,003 posts, read 30,435,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayMoe10 View Post
Yeah, he may know how to beat people to death with Lucille, but he also knows how to beat a pun to death.

I think this episode demonstrates exactly why the writers often do episodes that focus on one set of characters at a time. When they try to do a multi-plot episode it comes out all disjointed.

Rosita needs to stop being such a C U Next Tuesday. Spencer may be annoying but at least he warmed her bed and was there for her rebound when Abe kicked her to the curb. And she's one to talk about Eugene: the only reason she survived is because Abe liked her rack.

I still don't get what is so scary about Negan. I mean yeah, he's killed people but this is the Zombie Apocalypse so whatever. I laughed so hard when Olivia slapped him and he was even more into her after that. Typical. He must only choose really dumb, hot women like most pig men with insecurities do. If any of those women had half a brain they could have easily manipulated him by now and taken him out.
the scary thing about Negan to me, is the fact that he is nuts....you don't know what he's going to do next, and he derives strength and pleasure from hurting people and playing games in their heads.

I was really afraid he was going to hurt Judith, to make Carl more afraid of him....and the thing that really upsets me, is the fact that they left Carl alone with Judith...Michone and Rick went off?????

I'm kinda sick of him.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV