Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 03:26 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,446,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post

Look at the picture on this link. WARNING: Proceed at your own risk........

Caroline Manzo Excited For RHONJ Fans To See A Different Side Of Her On Manzo'd With Children - Reality Tea
Ha. Well ... at least Lauren looks good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 07:15 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,252,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Caroline has mentioned before that she does this on one of the reunions.

Shaving the face has been recommended by skin care advisers in magazines, etc ... they mention that shaving is a factor in keeping mens skin healthy and that it works for women too.

Curious as to why you think exfoliation should only be done a certain way. And given the cost of razor blades, the shaving method is hardly "cheap". I would venture to say that a razor might even be less irritating than an exfoliating scrub.
Razors ARE cheap (less than $10) compared to quality skincare products (easily cost over $100) or spa treatments (over $100/session). Caroline's skin looks dull and saggy. Dina's skin is flawless--she regularly gets Microdermabrasion treatments done at a spa and it shows. There are treatments available for sensitive skin--laser treatments being one of them.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:17 PM

477 posts, read 803,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
I'm glad I didn't imagine her new attitude. I watched some old shows last night and it seemed she's always been nasty to her nice fiancé, but she's a total biotch now. The new show wasn't horrible except for Lauren. I liked her better insecure.
Never been a Lauren fan (or a Caroline fan or even watching this show), but Lauren is nasty because she is treated meanly by everyone but her father. Caroline doesn't hide the fact that her boys are her favorites. Vito is pretty nasty and openly flirts with other (prettier) girls in front of her. I've always thought by the way Lauren acts that Caroline must be just as nasty along with her when the cameras aren't rolling. I wonder why she is engaged to Vito. As much as I don't like Lauren, I don't think they're in love and I think she could do better.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
These 3 "kids" drop the F Bomb every other word. I'm no prude, but for "children of privilege",
they sure act like white trash on TV.
Has it ever been revealed how much the Manzos are worth? I remember when Caroline wanted her son to date Billy Joel's daughter. I was thinking are they even millionaires?

Old 10-20-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Razors ARE cheap (less than $10) compared to quality skincare products (easily cost over $100) or spa treatments (over $100/session). Caroline's skin looks dull and saggy. Dina's skin is flawless--she regularly gets Microdermabrasion treatments done at a spa and it shows. There are treatments available for sensitive skin--laser treatments being one of them.
Does anyone else remember that weird thing Dina put her head in? With the red lights? That freaked me out.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:57 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,759,620 times
Quote:
Dina is also HOW much younger than Caroline? 10 years or so? Not to mention, Dina glops on a ton of base, makeup, bronzer, etc etc etc. Her "flawlessness" takes at least an hour in the morning to achieve!

Old 10-21-2014, 05:10 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,759,620 times
PS: And the many Botox injections she has regularly.... that woman's face is FROZEN.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:15 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,446,028 times
Quote:
I've never thought Caroline's skin looked dull. As far as saggy, she's getting older just like every other human on the planet.

I don't know where you get your information on "quality" skincare, but you don't need to spend over $100 for decent products. Unless you know Caroline personally, you don't know what she spends on skincare products like cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, etc . . . All you know is that her method of exfoliating is shaving. (and that method has been proven to work)

Spa treatments are a whole other subject. I don't know what Dina does for her skin and doubt you know either.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:10 AM

Quote:
I've never thought Caroline's skin looked dull. As far as saggy, she's getting older just like every other human on the planet.

I don't know where you get your information on "quality" skincare, but you don't need to spend over $100 for decent products. Unless you know Caroline personally, you don't know what she spends on skincare products like cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, etc . . . All you know is that her method of exfoliating is shaving. (and that method has been proven to work)

Spa treatments are a whole other subject. I don't know what Dina does for her skin and doubt you know either.
She has posted multiple pictures of herself on twitter without ANY makeup on. She receives many complements about her skin and inquiries about her skincare regimen. She credits her great skin to microdermabrasion treatments, etc. But your right, I wouldn't know about that. After all, she just announces it to the world herself.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:22 AM

Quote:

Uhm, the cost of an average department store skin care regimen including cleansers, toners, serums, face moisturizers, eye creams, peels, etc. easily runs over $100.00. And that's basic department store products, not high end brands! Of course you could always go to Walmart and buy Olay..........

I honestly wouldn't want Caroline's skincare regimen since the products she uses are obviously ineffective. Her skin is far from radiant..........

Last edited by escapenc; 10-23-2014 at 05:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV