Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 05:32 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,245,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
I've never thought Caroline's skin looked dull. As far as saggy, she's getting older just like every other human on the planet.

I don't know where you get your information on "quality" skincare, but you don't need to spend over $100 for decent products. Unless you know Caroline personally, you don't know what she spends on skincare products like cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, etc . . . All you know is that her method of exfoliating is shaving. (and that method has been proven to work)

Spa treatments are a whole other subject. I don't know what Dina does for her skin and doubt you know either.
This isn't "dull"? I consider it lackluster.

https://twitter.com/Manzod_/status/5...587712/photo/1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2014, 12:11 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,425,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Uhm, the cost of an average department store skin care regimen including cleansers, toners, serums, face moisturizers, eye creams, peels, etc. easily runs over $100.00. And that's basic department store products, not high end brands! Of course you could always go to Walmart and buy Olay..........

I honestly wouldn't want Caroline's skincare regimen since the products she uses are obviously ineffective. Her skin is far from radiant..........
Read some skincare reviews based on science. You can start with Paula Begoun who writes online at Beautypedia and has written several books. She reviews products based on science.

Many of the Olay products are among the best. Cost is not what determines quality. Effective ingredients in proper amounts and the right packaging are important and those things have nothing to do with cost. You can spend more without gaining any advantage.

That photo you are showing of Caroline is in bad lighting and she is without makeup and in the process of washing her face. You are only seeing Dina with makeup, so there is no way to compare their skin. Not to mention Dina is younger.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:19 PM

Ratings are dropping for Manzo'd With Children.

Manzo’d With Children

10/5 – 1.717
10/5 – 1.568
10/12 – 1.340
10/19 – 1.047

The problem with MwC is that Caroline sees her family as "adorable". She expects the rest of us to do the same.

Albie is supposed to be the resident "heartthrob", Crittafur the "comic relief" and Lauren as the "put upon" middle sister with Caroline acting as the "wise matriarch" who settles every situation with her "wisdom".

Blech! Instead they come across as the controlling mother with short apron strings, a flop college educated son who would rather "perform" on reality t.v. but has zero appeal, a moronic "comic" getting fatter each episode, and a whining, self hating daughter with a prickly personality.

Let's compare it to RHoNJ ratings:

7/13 – 2.144
7/20 – 1.642
7/27 – 1.885
8/3 – 1.753
8/10 – 2.007
8/17 – 1.717
8/24 – 1.839
9/7 – 1.821
9/14 – 1.827
9/21 – 2.009
9/28 – 1.906
10/5 – 2.26
10/12 – 2.176
10/19 – 2.442

Old 10-27-2014, 12:12 AM

Quote:
She has posted multiple pictures of herself on twitter without ANY makeup on. She receives many complements about her skin and inquiries about her skincare regimen. She credits her great skin to microdermabrasion treatments, etc. But your right, I wouldn't know about that. After all, she just announces it to the world herself.
Well, evidently you don't know.

Dina was on "What What Happens" tonight and a caller asked her what she does for her skin. She was asked if she does dermabrasion and she replied that she had only tried it one time.

She then credited her makeup artist for making her look young.

Old 10-27-2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:
The problem with MwC is that Caroline sees her family as "adorable". She expects the rest of us to do the same.

Albie is supposed to be the resident "heartthrob", Crittafur the "comic relief" and Lauren as the "put upon" middle sister with Caroline acting as the "wise matriarch" who settles every situation with her "wisdom".

Blech! Instead they come across as the controlling mother with short apron strings, a flop college educated son who would rather "perform" on reality t.v. but has zero appeal, a moronic "comic" getting fatter each episode, and a whining, self hating daughter with a prickly personality.
At least we agree on this.

Lauren was HORRIBLE to her employees when they were setting up the shop after the remodel. I would have walked out on her if she spoke to me that way.

They were all trying to help and she was so angry in pointing out things still needing to be done. Caroline tends to interfere too much, but I'm glad she said something to her about it.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:22 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,509,903 times
I can't believe people actually watched this in the first place. I find the whole family unwatchable.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:42 PM

335 posts, read 504,673 times
Both Manzo sons appear to have little experience with women, let alone decent women.

Frankly, I'm stunned that Albie has a girlfriend, let alone a hoochy-coochy mama.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Well, evidently you don't know.

Dina was on "What What Happens" tonight and a caller asked her what she does for her skin. She was asked if she does dermabrasion and she replied that she had only tried it one time.

She then credited her makeup artist for making her look young.
Well she LIED! Feel free to continue nitpicking............

"I am not one for agreeing to age gracefully so I will take all the help I could get (without going under the knife…YET). Dr Song is the BEST when it comes to using a conservative approach. Microdermabrasion is a procedure that I LOVE, my husband once told me I looked “extra pretty” when we were at dinner one night after I visited Dr. Song."

http://www.dinamanzo.com/blogs/micro...n-with-dr-song

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...id=90210631540

Last edited by escapenc; 10-27-2014 at 08:43 PM..

Old 10-27-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
I can't believe people actually watched this in the first place. I find the whole family unwatchable.
Lol! I initially watched it out of boredom.

I stopped watching and removed it from my DVR last week!

Old 10-28-2014, 10:54 AM

18,497 posts, read 31,713,142 times
I wont watch it, i dont find her or her children appealing in the least, and the husband has the personality of a suction cup.

I have my own 3 sons, dont need to look at her kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV