Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2015, 01:15 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,268,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
According to Reality Steve, Whitney Bischoff has moved back to Chicago and the couple is kaput. It seems Chris never planned on marrying anyone, but was hoping for a stint on the reality show circuit. That would explain why I haven't seen Whitney in the audience.
Maybe she thought about going to live at home with him and mom and sisters a little too much. They had rather exacting standards and it wouldn't exactly be like having your own place. Maybe its a really good idea they don't just go out and slide on the ring.

He's been very attentive to his other Whitney lately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2015, 02:37 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
Maybe she thought about going to live at home with him and mom and sisters a little too much. They had rather exacting standards and it wouldn't exactly be like having your own place. Maybe its a really good idea they don't just go out and slide on the ring.

He's been very attentive to his other Whitney lately.
Maybe that's why the judges say his dancing has improved. I noticed the gf wasn't in the audience. Who is it they keep showing now? Mom and sister? He's a douche IMO anyway.

Old 05-05-2015, 02:39 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Here is the article. Frankly I cannot believe she went to LA for six weeks. She was definitely into him!

It’s Over For Chris Soules And Whitney Bischoff Per Reality Steve: ‘He’s Not Marrying Whitney’

Old 05-07-2015, 01:41 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times
When he first started on DWTS, he said he felt really awkward dancing with Witney the partner because he felt like he was cheating on Whitney the fiancee. I thing Tami's right. Once Whitney left, he's been more natural and improved until this week. Now the question is, "Will he go back to Iowa, or off to Bachelor Pad?" If he's really into the reality thing, I'd expect him to show up on BP in August.

Old 05-07-2015, 07:31 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,275,225 times
I'm just so disappointed in him. Why do majority of Bachelors and Bachelorette's turn into such fame whores???

I thought of all people he didn't wanted that. He's got a farm to run!

And why go off and spend majority of your time doing Dancing with the Stars when you are in a brand new relationship. That is such a critical and magical time! Spend it with the person you (supposedly) LOVE! I'm so irritated with him!

Really feel for Whitney...she deserves better than this.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:35 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Yahoo thinks he might already be married to her. They showed a picture he put on social media showing him with a ring on, if that's his hand, as that's all it showed as he was showing off a seedling he was holding. I wouldn't make too big of a deal of her not being in the audience. She looked like she felt out of place when she was there before.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:05 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,778,399 times
This shouldn't surprise anybody. Nobody in their right mind would go on a reality show to find a wife.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:22 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times
Quote:
According to Reality Steve, Whitney Bischoff has moved back to Chicago and the couple is kaput. It seems Chris never planned on marrying anyone, but was hoping for a stint on the reality show circuit. That would explain why I haven't seen Whitney in the audience.
WHAT?!!

This is pretty darn juicy stuff!!!

Old 05-12-2015, 01:55 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times
From Reality Steve's May 1st blog entry:

Daily Links 5/1

-A lot of you have been asking me about Chris & Whitney lately. Here’s Radar’s story on them which really is a bunch of hot air not clarifying anything. I’m going to tell you exactly what I told you when Chris’ season was airing. He is not marrying Whitney. He was never interested in marrying anyone from that show. So whether they’re actually broken up now, whether it happens in two weeks, or whether it happens in two months, does it really matter? They’re never getting married, plain and simple. I don’t know anything about what’s happening now other than I see the same exact things you do on social media. Does he look like and is he saying things that make it sound like these two are spending the rest of their lives together? So yeah, I think you have your answer.

Read more at The Bachelorette Season 11 Kaitlyn – Daily Links 5/1 | Reality Steve

Old 05-12-2015, 03:03 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
According to Reality Steve, Whitney Bischoff has moved back to Chicago and the couple is kaput.
Quote:
From Reality Steve's May 1st blog entry:

Daily Links 5/1

-A lot of you have been asking me about Chris & Whitney lately. Here’s Radar’s story on them which really is a bunch of hot air not clarifying anything. I’m going to tell you exactly what I told you when Chris’ season was airing. He is not marrying Whitney. He was never interested in marrying anyone from that show. So whether they’re actually broken up now, whether it happens in two weeks, or whether it happens in two months, does it really matter? They’re never getting married, plain and simple. I don’t know anything about what’s happening now other than I see the same exact things you do on social media. Does he look like and is he saying things that make it sound like these two are spending the rest of their lives together? So yeah, I think you have your answer.

Read more at The Bachelorette Season 11 Kaitlyn – Daily Links 5/1 | Reality Steve
He isn't saying they are actually broken up. He's just saying they're never getting married, which he says about every couple. With the show's track record he is bound to be right 90% of time, so the odds are in his favor to just always say so and so aren't getting married.

Have they already broken up though? It doesn't seem like it. Whitney posted on Instagram yesterday that she is on her way to Iowa as Chris is back in Iowa working on the farm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV