Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2016, 10:26 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times

Advertisements

So I'm the only one who watched the women tell all? Actually, I didn't see the last part when Ben came out so I'll have to watch that tonight. I felt bad for Olivia but I never thought she was this evil person that the other women made her out to be. They all just needed someone to blame for why they weren't getting enough of Ben's attention. I'm sure Olivia isn't the only person who thought a single mom of two young kids wouldn't be the frontrunner to win this thing. Emily and Haley are the real bullies. It's awfully easy to gang up on someone when you know you have your twin in your corner, but individually they are whiny little crybabies who BEN DIDN'T WANT whether Olivia had been on the show or not.

Speaking as a "full black" woman, that Jubilee segment was just painful to watch. She should never apologize to irrelevant Amber and Jami about anything EVER. They have to pick fights with her in order to get any screen time. And it just annoys me how everyone looks at Jubilee with such sad faces like she's someone to be pitied. I do feel bad for the hardships she's been through, but I felt like Chris Harrison was pretending to be a therapist with that interview. "If a terrific guy like Ben saw something in you, then you must not be so bad!" So patronizing.

And we haven't seen the last of Caila! More tears and dramatics to come when she's the bachelorette.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 12:48 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
They could have said "I had hoped it would have worked out with Ben, but it didn't. It's time for me to move on. Thanks for inviting me to be on your show," but they couldn't control themselves. I wouldn't classify the whiny ones as the best wife material.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:01 PM

1,007 posts, read 1,126,206 times
I watched the first part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Emily and Haley are the real bullies. It's awfully easy to gang up on someone when you know you have your twin in your corner, but individually they are whiny little crybabies who BEN DIDN'T WANT whether Olivia had been on the show or not.
Agreed. It was amazing to see them together acting like two mean girls. They need to grow up. They were so annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Speaking as a "full black" woman, that Jubilee segment was just painful to watch. She should never apologize to irrelevant Amber and Jami about anything EVER. They have to pick fights with her in order to get any screen time.
I can't help but think those comments were made up. It's hard to believe if Jubilee had made a comment about race and created drama, the producers would not have made at least one whole episode out of that! They would have teased that for weeks. I think that was made up for WTA.

And Chris Harrison is just ridiculous. I think he was trying to keep Jubilee stuck in her assigned role, "the complicated, insecure one." Jubilee came across as a normal person who didn't quite have the acting skills to fake her way through the weirdness of the situation she found herself in. I can totally relate to that.

I didn't see the part where Ben came out either. By then I had gotten bored with it and was reading a book.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:24 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Am I the only one that thought that Emily kind of promoted herself and threw Haley under the bus when Ben was visiting their home? She was in her bedroom with him while Haley was with their mother and she explained to him why she was a better fit for him than her sister. I don't know, something about that just rubbed me the wrong way. It seemed a little underhanded.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:51 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Goodness the episode was boring! Lots of mean girl remarks that were unnecessary. I usually don't watch it because there are so many flashbacks.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:07 PM

741 posts, read 1,379,979 times
Those twins! The sour looks both on their faces and directed toward others. Entitled petulant
narcissists in my book.

Thank you, Sweet Like Sugar, for providing the names Jami and Amber. Yeah, they and the twins need some sort of attitude adjustment. That is, if they hope to get further along, not just with men, but in life.

I thought the most hilarious part was the discussion that focused on "talking smart and reading books". I was hoping CH would ask: "What are some of the books you were reading?"

Old 03-08-2016, 02:51 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
What about the one who had her bobs hanging out so badly and was so much in view. I believe it was Jamie in the yellow dress. Not very classy.

Jubilee acted strange on the show but I believe she handled it well yday and I don't know why the who is more black remark was brought up. So unnecessary.
Olivia had a lot of self pity and no wonder how she behaved. I guess she forgot half the time she was going to be on TV even though she seems to be a TV host. If so not for.much longer as she may be better behind the scenes.

Old 03-08-2016, 04:02 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,616,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Who's the Next Bachelorette?

1) Jojo

2) Ceila

3) Becca

#2 Caila!!

Old 03-08-2016, 04:05 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,038,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Goodness the episode was boring! Lots of mean girl remarks that were unnecessary. I usually don't watch it because there are so many flashbacks.
Glad I didn't watch it. There was no way I was going to watch it over the Flyers game last night! Thought about catching it on demand but I don't feel like giving up two hours of my life.

Old 03-08-2016, 04:07 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,038,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
#2 Caila!!
Did they announce it? There's no way I can watch her for an entire season. Stab me with a spoon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV