Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2016, 05:42 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It had to do that some black people went to court that the show was not having enough black people and they were voted off too fast.

The Bachelor and/or Bachelorette are making the decision who gets to be booted off so the producers are not involved although in some cases I was thinking if they try to influence to keep a nutcase on the show longer for the ratings.

After all they can influence the show by giving one a nicer date than someone else if that is helpful.

Overall the show is doing very well if you see how many got married and now have families and seem to do well.
So far I haven't heard of any divorces other than break ups but not a real divorce.

Actually their odds are horrendous as far as people actually finding 'true love' and getting married. One would probably have MUCH better luck on tinder/Match/anything.

But then you wouldn't get your face on television.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 06:24 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,230,742 times
Amanda's little girls are adorable, but I think that's too much for Ben to take on and he knows it.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:21 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahncss View Post
Amanda's little girls are adorable, but I think that's too much for Ben to take on and he knows it.
Yup. JoJo's brothers were also too much for Ben to take on.

Old 02-22-2016, 10:05 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahncss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yup. JoJo's brothers were also too much for Ben to take on.
I thought he would have sent them both home!

I am surprised Amanda went on with two little girls. I could never imagine leaving my kids so young for something like this!

I don't see his chemistry with JoJo. The brothers hit the nail on the head. I am surprised Ben kept her!

Old 02-22-2016, 11:06 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,071 times
Best scene of the night for me was watching JoJo's Mother standing in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine and drinking it straight out of the bottle! Her brothers were harping on Ben and she was clearly uncomfortable. I felt like grabbing a bottle and drinking it right along with her!

Old 02-23-2016, 07:10 AM

6,301 posts, read 9,644,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

I don't see his chemistry with JoJo. The brothers hit the nail on the head. I am surprised Ben kept her!
Could that be dollar signs in his eyes instead of stars? That is one grand entryway on Jojo's parents' mansion.

Of course she will have to compete with Caila's toy factory.

Old 02-23-2016, 07:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Best scene of the night for me was watching JoJo's Mother standing in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine and drinking it straight out of the bottle! Her brothers were harping on Ben and she was clearly uncomfortable. I felt like grabbing a bottle and drinking it right along with her!
Hahaha, I noticed that too. I also noticed the father looked like he leaned over & said something to her & then she put the bottle down. She seemed like she was drunk or buzzed & her plastic surgery is horrendous. The father with the creepy Hitler stache, the 2 inappropriate brothers. That family was a creepster family, no way would I want any part of that. I don't really see any chemistry between Ben or anyone else except for maybe Lauren so I think he'll go for her but who knows.

Old 02-23-2016, 07:32 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 495neighbor View Post
Could that be dollar signs in his eyes instead of stars? That is one grand entryway on Jojo's parents' mansion.

Of course she will have to compete with Caila's toy factory.
For Dallas, not such a grand entry way!

Old 02-23-2016, 08:52 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Hahaha, I noticed that too. I also noticed the father looked like he leaned over & said something to her & then she put the bottle down. She seemed like she was drunk or buzzed & her plastic surgery is horrendous. The father with the creepy Hitler stache, the 2 inappropriate brothers. That family was a creepster family, no way would I want any part of that. I don't really see any chemistry between Ben or anyone else except for maybe Lauren so I think he'll go for her but who knows.
I agree that JoJo's mom needs to stop doing whatever she's doing to her face.

Regarding chemistry, I personally think he seems to have the most chemistry with Caila but he thinks Lauren is the "safer" option and that her family would blend better with his. I'm curious to see which two women he tells "I love you" because based on the spoilers I read, it's not completely adding up for me.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:28 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I agree with everything you wrote! What a weird family. Creepy drunk mom it seems and brothers acting like they are the father.

The must have money or renting the place to show off for the show...you never know as I have seen weird things during the time being a broker!

I was shocked Ben didn't send her away. Flabbergasted was actually a better word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV