Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2016, 01:51 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,314 times

Advertisements

Is Amber part Puerta Rican? I can't remember her ethnicity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 07:57 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Woohoo! Bye Amber! You won't be missed!

Old 01-26-2016, 09:02 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Well, Olivia is another plant. I almost turned it off last night, I just couldn't take how much camera time she got with those various sound bites of her talking to the camera in interview mode how connected she & Ben were. I'm so over it. So over the obvious plants or "crazy" people. I'm over the moronic girls who are "devastated" & weep when they're eliminated. Get a grip, talk about head cases. I'm over the same words & phrases being used over & over again. So over the "I'm guarded but you've opened me up", bad pasts, blah blah blah. God this show really got on my nerves last night. It's the same freakin' thing over & over. "I know my wife is in this group". Seriously?????? How can ANYONE believe they've found their significant other after only a few days & even at the end of the process? It only lasts a couple months & they're not even spending even close to the amount of time that you would in a normal relationship. Plus the whole elimination is humiliating, the process is degrading. The only good thing I saw last night was what seemed to be a good connection between him & Becca but that'll probably change as well. Look at him & Jubilee, last week I thought it was amazing chemistry. This week? Nothing. But at least there appeared to be some tongue action going on w/him & Becca during the kissing session. Finally. Normal kissing. Anyway, rant over. I of course will continue to watch, I just am getting irritated at the same stupid formula.

Old 01-26-2016, 10:39 AM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Well I'm rooting for Jojo, & Lauren B. 2nd.. . . Not a fan of Becca at all. I think she should go back to Chris and live on his farm, lol... . . The twins were cute, they had some of the funniest commentaries about our dreaded Olivia.. And saving the worst for last: Olivia, for the love of God, just shut the f up!

Old 01-26-2016, 11:31 AM

521 posts, read 870,209 times
I think Ben is heavily coached to keep all the controversial characters, for show ratings. I know Ben needs to send Olivia packing, she's nuts. Can' he see that ha!

Old 01-26-2016, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave w View Post
I think Ben is heavily coached to keep all the controversial characters, for show ratings. I know Ben needs to send Olivia packing, she's nuts. Can' he see that ha!
What are you guys talking about? I like Olivia! She isn't that bad. She just got a little insecure for a moment.

Old 01-26-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Well, Olivia is another plant. I almost turned it off last night, I just couldn't take how much camera time she got with those various sound bites of her talking to the camera in interview mode how connected she & Ben were. I'm so over it. So over the obvious plants or "crazy" people. I'm over the moronic girls who are "devastated" & weep when they're eliminated. Get a grip, talk about head cases. I'm over the same words & phrases being used over & over again. So over the "I'm guarded but you've opened me up", bad pasts, blah blah blah. God this show really got on my nerves last night. It's the same freakin' thing over & over. "I know my wife is in this group". Seriously?????? How can ANYONE believe they've found their significant other after only a few days & even at the end of the process? It only lasts a couple months & they're not even spending even close to the amount of time that you would in a normal relationship. Plus the whole elimination is humiliating, the process is degrading. The only good thing I saw last night was what seemed to be a good connection between him & Becca but that'll probably change as well. Look at him & Jubilee, last week I thought it was amazing chemistry. This week? Nothing. But at least there appeared to be some tongue action going on w/him & Becca during the kissing session. Finally. Normal kissing. Anyway, rant over. I of course will continue to watch, I just am getting irritated at the same stupid formula.
I saw that too. I think Becca slipped him the tongue first. lol

Old 01-26-2016, 03:15 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I saw that too. I think Becca slipped him the tongue first. lol
She did indeed, lol.

Old 01-26-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
She did indeed, lol.
I can't really blame her. She may be a 26 year old virgin, but she still wants a little bit of action here and there.

Old 01-26-2016, 08:26 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
I like Becca!

I don't see how there can be many more seasons of the Bachelor/bachelorette if something doesn't change. It's become too predictable and they have people cast in the same "roles" season after season. It's getting boring!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV