Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2016, 11:30 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I like Becca!

I don't see how there can be many more seasons of the Bachelor/bachelorette if something doesn't change. It's become too predictable and they have people cast in the same "roles" season after season. It's getting boring!
Yeah, I don't watch it all the time. I think the last time I watched was when Ali Fedotowsky was The Bachelorette.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 09:52 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I like Becca!

I don't see how there can be many more seasons of the Bachelor/bachelorette if something doesn't change. It's become too predictable and they have people cast in the same "roles" season after season. It's getting boring!
Well, what it boils down to is this: There are 2 types of people in this world - those who want to be on the Bachelor. . . and those who don't, lol

Old 01-27-2016, 02:53 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Disappointed to see Rachel eliminated, just when she started to stand out a little to me. There are others who would probably be considered for the next Bachelorette over her, like Caila, but Rachel should definitely be in the discussion. Cute, pretty brown eyes, and I noticed she seemed mature and interested in supporting some of the other girls, like Olivia when she had her breakdown after her talent act bombed. I think she'd be a good Bachelorette.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:38 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,410,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Disappointed to see Rachel eliminated, just when she started to stand out a little to me. There are others who would probably be considered for the next Bachelorette over her, like Caila, but Rachel should definitely be in the discussion. Cute, pretty brown eyes, and I noticed she seemed mature and interested in supporting some of the other girls, like Olivia when she had her breakdown after her talent act bombed. I think she'd be a good Bachelorette.
Who's Rachel? She didn't stand out much to me because I can't even remember who she is. Caila is adorable and his description of her as a "sex panther" was VERY interesting and a good omen for her. Definitely Bachelorette material. Becca looks way older than 26 to me....she reminds me of Nancy O'Dell or one of those TV celebs. I think I'd be scared to marry a virgin -- what if the only reason she's a virgin is that she's really not that hot for sex? But yeah, I did notice it looked like a little French action with her...finally.

There is no possible way in the real world a guy would keep a head case like Olivia around after her crazy antics last week and then this week with all the insecurity. Sad that the show is so staged that he has to keep her for drama's sake.

I just HATE these superficial conversations. It's the same thing year after year. I suppose there are conversations where they really get to know each other on a personal level but we never see them. And Ben is now seeming like he's just more into kissing than really talking. Jubilee was right about one thing -- he does have a fake laugh....and she called him out on it when she made him laugh a "real" laugh.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:00 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,708,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Who's Rachel? She didn't stand out much to me because I can't even remember who she is.

Rachel

Old 01-28-2016, 12:30 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times
I used to be such a Bachelor/ette fanatic, but the last Bachelor season I watched was Chris Soules. I didn't watch Sean Lowe after the first few episodes, and haven't watched the Bachelorette since Desiree who was so boring. It's too predictable and I'm bored with it.

I think after watching the show UnReal, I saw how phony Bachelor/ette was, and it really killed any interest I used to have. I don't even check out Reality Steve anymore and I would read his columns all the time.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:46 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Who's Rachel? She didn't stand out much to me because I can't even remember who she is.
Yeah, I wasn't surprised that she didn't get a rose.

Quote:
There is no possible way in the real world a guy would keep a head case like Olivia around after her crazy antics last week and then this week with all the insecurity. Sad that the show is so staged that he has to keep her for drama's sake.
He seems so annoyed every time they talk. Didn't he even say something like "what now..." when she came to talk to him a second time during the group date?

Quote:
Jubilee was right about one thing -- he does have a fake laugh....and she called him out on it when she made him laugh a "real" laugh.
I don't think I really noticed that. I feel like Ben is one of the more normal Bachelors they've had in a long time. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, so his fake laugh is probably just him being polite more than trying to be fake.

I thought it was cute during the night portion of Lauren's date that he was playing with the bracelet on her wrist. It just seemed like such a normal thing that showed that he was interested in her. It didn't seem like something that was staged, like a producer wouldn't say "play with her bracelet while you chat.."

Old 01-28-2016, 04:59 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Quote:
Who's Rachel? She didn't stand out much to me because I can't even remember who she is. Caila is adorable and his description of her as a "sex panther" was VERY interesting and a good omen for her. Definitely Bachelorette material. Becca looks way older than 26 to me....she reminds me of Nancy O'Dell or one of those TV celebs. I think I'd be scared to marry a virgin -- what if the only reason she's a virgin is that she's really not that hot for sex? But yeah, I did notice it looked like a little French action with her...finally.

I just HATE these superficial conversations. It's the same thing year after year. I suppose there are conversations where they really get to know each other on a personal level but we never see them. And Ben is now seeming like he's just more into kissing than really talking. Jubilee was right about one thing -- he does have a fake laugh....and she called him out on it when she made him laugh a "real" laugh.
Her conversations with Ben weren't featured on the show, so it was hard for her to stand out. She's kind of the female version of Ben, nice, attractive, polite, and mature. I didn't start noticing her until probably around last week's episode, or a little earlier.

If Ben doesn't chose Caila she'll be the favorite most likely to be the next Bachelorette. I'd rather see Rachel in that role, but I don't get to make the decision unfortunately.

Old 01-28-2016, 09:43 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:

Olivia can be a little nutty because she's gorgeous. Look how long he kept psycho Lace around and she wasn't even that attractive.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:04 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
If Ben doesn't chose Caila she'll be the favorite most likely to be the next Bachelorette. I'd rather see Rachel in that role, but I don't get to make the decision unfortunately.
I don't think they would ever choose a Bachelorette that was eliminated this early.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV