Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2016, 12:16 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,743 times

Advertisements

Don't like Joe much. His 'method' of finding the truth is bullying. Peter should have either said yes I am, along with everyone else out here - moron - or mind your own business because there was no right answer for Joe. Guy is a jerk.

I don't think Survivor is making fun of Debbie as much as making fun with her. I mean, she's all over the place with jobs, career, life experience. I'd have to think she's being colorful and knows what it all sounds like and enjoys every minute of sounding kooky. If not, then yeah it's not nice to make fun of her on TV like that.

Peter sure is arrogant. Glad to see him get knocked off the show. Didn't really bring much to the rodeo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 12:44 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,615,008 times
I don't see the turn around that everyone else see's with Aubry. She still seems like a ho-hum player to me.

Tribal was interesting and I think Scot or Tai or maybe both should get a lot of credit for it. I don't recall which one started the whole whispering about who to vote for. I'm not sure if they planned that before going into tribal or not, but either way it seemed to work out beautifully in getting Aubry to switch her vote at the last second. As others mentioned, I think she feared a 3-3 split. With Scot and Tai being vocal about who they would be voting for by telling what's her name "original plan" it really seemed to put pressure on Aubry.

With the merge coming the way I see things working is Beauty and Brawn working together with Cydney deflecting to Brains with the hopes of a blindside against Jason and Scot. The two remaining girls in Beauty are the hardest to get a read on right now. Not sure if they will try to align with Brains or align with Scot, Jason and Tai. I do feel like Tai is solidly aligned with Scot. And Tai may be able to keep one or even both of the beauty gals in his alliance because everyone seems to like and trust Tai.

Also, keep in mind, if there is a Scot, Jason and Tai alliance their is a very good chance those three work together to form a super idol which would guarantee that those three and whomever else they may have in their alliance of three live to see another day.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:23 PM

5,512 posts, read 7,105,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Don't like Joe much. His 'method' of finding the truth is bullying. Peter should have either said yes I am, along with everyone else out here - moron - or mind your own business because there was no right answer for Joe. Guy is a jerk. .

I'm with you, Joe needs a good smacking!

Old 03-24-2016, 02:19 PM

184 posts, read 135,543 times
Quote:
His 'method' of finding the truth is bullying. Peter should have either said yes I am, along with everyone else out here - moron - or mind your own business because there was no right answer for Joe. Guy is a jerk.
he's an fbi interrogator or something....

Old 03-24-2016, 02:20 PM

.. it figures

Old 03-24-2016, 02:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,183,971 times
No wonder Jason is so lazy around camp he is strategizing to the hilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iURpeGMy3dA

I'm not on the Aubrey train yet either Bill the Butcher and Joe reminds me of a grandpa trying to get one of the grandkids to tattle on the others for snitching cookies. He is old school disciplining/interrogating... that type won't run with the big dogs now days Joe ole buddy.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:08 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,440,498 times
Quote:
Don't like Joe much. His 'method' of finding the truth is bullying. Peter should have either said yes I am, along with everyone else out here - moron - or mind your own business because there was no right answer for Joe. Guy is a jerk.

I don't think Survivor is making fun of Debbie as much as making fun with her. I mean, she's all over the place with jobs, career, life experience. I'd have to think she's being colorful and knows what it all sounds like and enjoys every minute of sounding kooky. If not, then yeah it's not nice to make fun of her on TV like that.

Peter sure is arrogant. Glad to see him get knocked off the show. Didn't really bring much to the rodeo.
Peter's big mistake was allowing him to get on the defensive. Afterwards Joe was crowing about how he could tell Peter was lying to him because he danced around the issue. Heck, it didn't take an FBI agent to see that, anyone could have seen it.

Peter should have laughed at Joe and told him he was being paranoid. He should have been condescending. He could have thrown it back at Joe and accused him of talking behind his back. Peter could have Joe he was acting like a jerk. He could have have just said "no" without hesitation or he could have said, "Just get out of my face I don't care what you think."

Peter's hemming and hawing played right into Joe's hands. But that's not what really cost him the game. It was more his flipping and flopping with the rest of them. I supposed Joe thinks it's all him but I have a feeling he won't be one of the people making it to the end.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
Peter did himself in and Joe had nothing to do with it. Heck he didn't even vote for Peter. Did he?

Old 03-24-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Peter did himself in and Joe had nothing to do with it. Heck he didn't even vote for Peter. Did he?
he was all for the original plan...

Old 03-24-2016, 03:54 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribes View Post
he was all for the original plan...

who voted for whom? anyone know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV