Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 02:46 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,037,651 times

Advertisements

Not a spoiler...

But a preview of the next episode focusing on Heather and Derek

Watch Heather Confronts Derek About Smoking Clip - Married at First Sight | FYI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 07:12 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,492,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
Sooo NEW 4th season just started last night!! I had no idea!!
This time around they have 2 new experts joining Dr Pepper! They seem very likable and hopefully they will bring new things to the table and see if they have more success with the couples. Also, location is MIAMI. So far I like the 2 new experts...Rachel and Pastor Calvin.
I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up

They needed new experts. To not predict, from all the screening they do, better matches is almost malpractice. It would be slightly interesting to know if any has pursued legal action against the network.

It could also be the experts they had have the data they wanted for their next books. But their screening tools were missing the explosive tempers and other thing.

It sounds like I need to get caught up.

MSR

Old 08-14-2016, 07:22 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,817,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up

They needed new experts. To not predict, from all the screening they do, better matches is almost malpractice. It would be slightly interesting to know if any has pursued legal action against the network.

It could also be the experts they had have the data they wanted for their next books. But their screening tools were missing the explosive tempers and other thing.

It sounds like I need to get caught up.

MSR

They do have 2 new experts this year. I need to catch up on the most recent episode. The Olympics and camping took up some of my time.

Old 08-14-2016, 07:35 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,492,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
They do have 2 new experts this year. I need to catch up on the most recent episode. The Olympics and camping took up some of my time.
Amen to competing activities for the viewing time

MSR

Old 08-15-2016, 02:00 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,393,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I'm surprised they have only three couples in this year's show as opposed to the four couples from last year, and they had way more applicants this year too.
Could you maybe be thinking about My 90 Day Fiancee? I think they have 4 couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I know a lot of people seem to dislike Tom's bus situation, but honestly, there are many women out there who would totally dig that type of living (I am one for example).
Am I the only one who heard Lily say that she didn't really care that much about where she lived? I think it was in the previews for the upcoming show on Tuesday.

As for Derek and his non-stop kissing...ugh, I do agree with Heather, it was just so inappropriate. I don't want some guy I don't know kissing all over me. Yeah, not cool.
I thought that was creepy too.

I LOVE this show! I still can't believe there are people who would marry someone they've never met! No way. I think some people do it just to get on TV, and I'm sure it pays well.

I like Heather alright, but I don't think she had a good first impression of her hubby. I don't think she's been able to care for him at all, but I think she wishes she could. I think he looked a lot better in the preview Kamsack posted, without his goofy grin. I don't think it will be too easy to find a hubby for Heather.

Lily is the needy, clinging type. That type always drives me nuts. Get the hell away for a minute so I can breathe! that's what I think when I see those two. I think she probably got a good guy, and she acts like she knows he's out of her league. She said several things that led me to think that, but I couldn't tell you what they were because I don't remember. Also, I can't stop looking at the right side of her head, at the part, it looks like her hair is very thin. I heard her say she doesn't really care where she lives, I think it's in the preview for the next show. So, it shouldn't bother her to live on a boat.

I really like Nick. He's probably my favorite guy. I like his shyness. I think shy people are adorable. They don't speak unless they really have something to say, and they don't scream. I can't stand screamers. Sonia is immature and it was so silly of her to tell several different people that she didn't know how she looked. She even went to his mother and said something about how she looked. "I don't even know how I look." "He didn't tell me."

So, Heather and Nick are my favorites, at this time.

Old 08-15-2016, 07:56 AM

4,818 posts, read 11,037,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Could you maybe be thinking about My 90 Day Fiancee? I think they have 4 couples.

I thought that was creepy too.

I LOVE this show! I still can't believe there are people who would marry someone they've never met! No way. I think some people do it just to get on TV, and I'm sure it pays well.

I like Heather alright, but I don't think she had a good first impression of her hubby. I don't think she's been able to care for him at all, but I think she wishes she could. I think he looked a lot better in the preview Kamsack posted, without his goofy grin. I don't think it will be too easy to find a hubby for Heather.

Lily is the needy, clinging type. That type always drives me nuts. Get the hell away for a minute so I can breathe! that's what I think when I see those two. I think she probably got a good guy, and she acts like she knows he's out of her league. She said several things that led me to think that, but I couldn't tell you what they were because I don't remember. Also, I can't stop looking at the right side of her head, at the part, it looks like her hair is very thin. I heard her say she doesn't really care where she lives, I think it's in the preview for the next show. So, it shouldn't bother her to live on a boat.

I really like Nick. He's probably my favorite guy. I like his shyness. I think shy people are adorable. They don't speak unless they really have something to say, and they don't scream. I can't stand screamers. Sonia is immature and it was so silly of her to tell several different people that she didn't know how she looked. She even went to his mother and said something about how she looked. "I don't even know how I look." "He didn't tell me."

So, Heather and Nick are my favorites, at this time.
Hi there.... good comments. In the very short time I like Heather too. Derek just creeps me out and esp if the "smoking" rumors are true. The other couples I like so far.....The bus living thing is a bit odd to me but that is me.

Dan

Old 08-16-2016, 09:30 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,827,465 times
Wow Heather was very mature trying to discuss her concerns about Derek's smoking and he was just an ass.

Sonia over analyze much? Wow!! I was really enjoying her and Nick getting to know each other slowly. She seems very insecure!

Old 08-16-2016, 10:44 PM

6,903 posts, read 7,658,692 times
I thought the exact opposite. Heather was controlling and obsessive and blew up one specific issue into a giant problem. Derek reacted badly but then tried to have a reasonable conversation, but instead of discussing the larger issue of how to resolve differences she kept harping on the one issue of his smoking. Then riding too fast while biking and refusing to relax and have fun, and making digs at him about being messy instead of just asking him to pick up towels (or whatever it was she wanted.) What a complete, petty, domineering beeyoch!!! You can tell that Dr. Pepper dislikes her behavior. I absolutely loathe Heather.

The other two couples have issues too, but they seem to be able to handle them well.

Old 08-16-2016, 11:53 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,448,194 times
Yes, I noticed Lily's thinning hair when she got out of the water tonight. Very unusual for her age.

Heather: Totally uptight. Waits until everything has gotten on her last nerve and by then she hates the person. I can totally relate but she's way worse than I am. I mean, it's only DAY FIVE....I at least take a few months to hate the person. She did just launch into an attack on him, and then she re-attacked when he came back onto the balcony. Granted, I don't agree with him at all about the smoking, but at least he was trying to work things out with her. She does come off high-and-mighty.

Lily and Tom: Dear Lord, how much longer can they drag this bus thing out???

Nick/Sonia: I agree with the above, I love him for his calmness and dry sense of humor. He is REALLY starting to come out of his shell....even a big smile a few times tonight. And whoa, what a body!!! I get why she got offended.....I mean, there was no reason for him to say that. I think he was just trying to explaining it for the cameras -- he said he just wanted "everyone" to know that he was intentionally moving slowly. I know he's shy, but still.....at one point, she even grabbed his face and kissed him...and....nada.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:00 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,462,400 times
Not liking Heather at all, she didn't have to ride the bike so darn fast and her harping on his smoking was annoying (am not a smoking fan whatsoever but he sure had my sympathy) esp. when he later tried to make peace when she was sulking on the balcony, she just reiterated her 'point' and was nasty. She looked so annoyed, like she was just tolerating him and it's her way or the highway, not a good way to start a marriage.

So far I like the guys, Lily & Tom seem happy together and hopefully the bus thing won't dissuade her. Sonia does seem insecure but so far they seem to be on the right track (altho. apparently I missed some of the 'body' scene, unfortunately I didn't realize and deleted it). Will be interesting when they get back to the 'real world' after their honeymoons
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV