Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 09:40 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Alex is gay now???
I kind of figured that when he said he was living with a guy who was gay. All this bluster and manly BS is a way to cover up whats inside.

He said in the last show that he didn't enjoy sex with Laura or his wife.

I think Paul is in love with Laura, he wants to show her what love and affection can be without sex.

I can't get over Paul's wife being upset at him when she is the one who has been sleeping with someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2008, 08:14 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
But Paul's point is that he isn't sleeping with her, Kate has already done the deed ... several times.

And who knew ... Amy has a heart!!!

And what is up with Sophie and her Dad???

Old 03-09-2008, 07:03 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,617,005 times
Ok, I confess. I am now an addict.(of Treatment) Dianne Weist doesnt say much, but her eyes do.

Old 03-09-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Ok, I confess. I am now an addict.(of Treatment) Dianne Weist doesnt say much, but her eyes do.
Did we hook you? Yes, Diane Wiest is great!

Old 03-09-2008, 10:02 PM

When they show the scenes of Paul and his wife having therapy, he annoys me NO END how he is always trying to dumb it down for his wife, I would have to slap him.

I am totally hooked on this show, I might name my next cat Gabriel after Gabriel Byrne.

Old 03-10-2008, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
When they show the scenes of Paul and his wife having therapy, he annoys me NO END how he is always trying to dumb it down for his wife, I would have to slap him.

I am totally hooked on this show, I might name my next cat Gabriel after Gabriel Byrne.
Do it!!!

I agree with you with Paul's attitude, but at least Kate is smart enough and has the esteem to call him on his BS. Gina is trying to be as fair as possible and Paul still has resentment for whatever letter she wrote when they were at the institute. Is Paul still trying to seek Gina's approval???

Old 03-10-2008, 08:07 PM

I have to say as wrong as it is, I LOVE seeing him with Laura. She seems like a fractured soul, a bird with a broken wing and he sees through that and he seems to have such deep, genuine feelings for her. Like something she has never experienced but then his own wife seems to HATE him.

She is the one sleeping around but she is mad at him and he has been the one to control himself.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I have to say as wrong as it is, I LOVE seeing him with Laura. She seems like a fractured soul, a bird with a broken wing and he sees through that and he seems to have such deep, genuine feelings for her. Like something she has never experienced but then his own wife seems to HATE him.

She is the one sleeping around but she is mad at him and he has been the one to control himself.
I guess I see it differently. Kate nailed Laura to a tee in her session on Friday and Paul, deep down, knows she's right. That's why he got so ticked at her. Kate knows Paul better than he wants to admit. Kate is more in control. Yes, she slept with that guy, went to Rome. While that is despicable, Paul is choosing to try to stay because now he has power over her. He can always throw that in his face when convenient. He's no saint just because he dragged Kate to therapy to admit what was going on. Laura is a predator. She uses sex to gain power over men. She'll just wait now because Paul made his feelings known. But once he does the deed with her, she'll kill him like a black widow spider and by then, Kate will be gone too. His son has already given him the go ahead to pursue Laura, he's washed his hands of it and that make Paul angry because he needs someone to tell him how horrible a person he is. It will be interesting to see what happens with Rosie. Kate is going to wash her hands of the whole thing and leave. At least she can admit that what she did was a mistake, Paul won't admit that falling for Laura is a mistake.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I guess I see it differently. Kate nailed Laura to a tee in her session on Friday and Paul, deep down, knows she's right. That's why he got so ticked at her. Kate knows Paul better than he wants to admit. Kate is more in control. Yes, she slept with that guy, went to Rome. While that is despicable, Paul is choosing to try to stay because now he has power over her. He can always throw that in his face when convenient. He's no saint just because he dragged Kate to therapy to admit what was going on. Laura is a predator. She uses sex to gain power over men. She'll just wait now because Paul made his feelings known. But once he does the deed with her, she'll kill him like a black widow spider and by then, Kate will be gone too. His son has already given him the go ahead to pursue Laura, he's washed his hands of it and that make Paul angry because he needs someone to tell him how horrible a person he is. It will be interesting to see what happens with Rosie. Kate is going to wash her hands of the whole thing and leave. At least she can admit that what she did was a mistake, Paul won't admit that falling for Laura is a mistake.
I see Laura differently because I have known someone like her. I think Laura really doesn't know how to develop a mental relationship with someone, I think all she knows is to throw herself physically at men.

I don't think taking the responsibility of the men by saying she uses sex to get what she wants from men is entirely accurate. The men are choosing to have sex with her, its not like she has control over them.

I imagine it will eventually come out that she was sexually abused. Posibly by her Father who is currently in the hospital.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:23 AM

1,831 posts, read 5,294,116 times
I've had a hard time staying with it ... maybe too much psycho babble ... I dunno.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV