Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2017, 01:05 PM

5,123 posts, read 16,643,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Rachel seems to be really into Bryan and has been since the first night. He seems like a player to us (my husband watches with me.) We both like Peter but think she will pick Bryan. Eric has grown on us but I don't see her picking him. Bryan is just too smooth and if she does pick him we see heartbreak in her future. The best part of the last episode was seeing Switzerland and France. We have been so bored this time I often fall asleep but at least in this episode the scenery was magnificent.

Peter's Dad looks very interesting. So many in the years past seem to have a "perfect" family back home. For once a truly dysfunctional situation which I think is way more common than having a "perfect" family.
Wasn't that Dean's father?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 03:29 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,691,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Yes, it was Dean. Poor guy. He's still my favorite! He looked so cute during their one on one date.

Old 07-15-2017, 02:11 PM

2,944 posts, read 2,016,506 times
I'll be watching to see if I believe Dean's Dad is that eccentric, or if it's a put on. My impression when they showed the preview was that it was indeed a put on. Maybe I'll change my opinion after watching it.

The show is too fake. To hear that on BIP that Corinne and Damario were told they'd be hooking up goes too far in my opinion. People, especially young people, make enough of their own drama when allowed to be themselves. The Bachelor franchise of shows are getting harder for me to watch. One of these days I'm sure I'll say, enough is enough. Haven't quite gotten to that point yet, but close.

Old 07-15-2017, 02:28 PM

3,446 posts, read 4,749,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Rachel seems to be really into Bryan and has been since the first night. He seems like a player to us (my husband watches with me.) We both like Peter but think she will pick Bryan. Eric has grown on us but I don't see her picking him. Bryan is just too smooth and if she does pick him we see heartbreak in her future. The best part of the last episode was seeing Switzerland and France. We have been so bored this time I often fall asleep but at least in this episode the scenery was magnificent.

Peter's Dad looks very interesting. So many in the years past seem to have a "perfect" family back home. For once a truly dysfunctional situation which I think is way more common than having a "perfect" family.
I agree about Bryan. I don't like him at all and never have and that feeling has not changed at all as the show progresses. He is just all hands, touchy feely and always kissing on her. I just don't see enough substance there and feel that it is just all lust between both of them which of course, will not last.

I am having a hard time deciding on any of them but if I had to pick it would be Peter. BUT, I missed this past week's show due to an unexpected emergency and I have no way to watch it (even online) so I wasn't able to see how it went with any of the final 4.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:12 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,355,374 times
It seems that most of the men are below Rachel's level professionally. She's a successful attorney. A lot of the guys list things like entrepreneur, sales, personal trainer, etc........vague.

And then there was corny Whaboom. A total flake and a loser. I'm sure the other guys wanted to punch him out, especially Blake.

This was kinda funny....the way Blake's hair flopped around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jZ54-AJPU

Old 07-16-2017, 05:55 AM

2,944 posts, read 2,016,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post
It seems that most of the men are below Rachel's level professionally. She's a successful attorney. A lot of the guys list things like entrepreneur, sales, personal trainer, etc........vague.

And then there was corny Whaboom. A total flake and a loser. I'm sure the other guys wanted to punch him out, especially Blake.

This was kinda funny....the way Blake's hair flopped around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jZ54-AJPU
Blake got me. I thought he was legitimately there to get to know Rachel and was allowing himself to get ticked at Whaboom, but while watching this when they both got booted I realized he was in on it too. Most fake stuff on this show I despise, but this was at least funny.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:30 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,830,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post

Yes my bad, I got them confused. I like both Peter and Dean. Dean does seem a bit young for her but I like them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
I agree about Bryan. I don't like him at all and never have and that feeling has not changed at all as the show progresses. He is just all hands, touchy feely and always kissing on her. I just don't see enough substance there and feel that it is just all lust between both of them which of course, will not last.

I am having a hard time deciding on any of them but if I had to pick it would be Peter. BUT, I missed this past week's show due to an unexpected emergency and I have no way to watch it (even online) so I wasn't able to see how it went with any of the final 4.

Yes so agree, their relationship seems to have no depth at all. In terms of what you missed the scenery in Switzerland and France was stunning. Hopefully you can pick it up eventually. Beyond that I don't even remember much it was all so boring except the scenery.

I am guessing Peter or Dean for the next Bachelor? They are both likable, seem to be decent guys. I really do think she will pick Byran and if she does not I really don't want him as the Bachelor, he just creeps me out and he has since the first night.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:30 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,355,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Blake got me. I thought he was legitimately there to get to know Rachel and was allowing himself to get ticked at Whaboom, but while watching this when they both got booted I realized he was in on it too. Most fake stuff on this show I despise, but this was at least funny.
I think Blake honestly detested Lucas.

Tonight's show - no surprise that Dean was cut. And his dad....
Hope Dean gets some good therapy.

Whoever does Rachael's eye makeup needs to dial it back several notches.

Old 07-18-2017, 01:07 AM

27,224 posts, read 46,920,959 times
Quote:
I think Blake honestly detested Lucas.

Whoever does Rachael's eye makeup needs to dial it back several notches.
I mentioned weeks ago the ridiculous eye lashes that they put on Rachel which makes her like a cartoon figure. She is a "beautiful", smart lady with a good sense of humor and very sympathetic

She doesn't need ridiculous fake air lashes and why not natural looking air lashes if they want to use them.

Dean is an amazing guy. Very sad life story and I bet a lot of girls love to date him and become serious involved in a relationship with him. Indeed professional help would not be wasted, not because he is a screw up at all but to understand that he has no blame and to help him to deal with everything he went through and still has to deal with.

Peter in my eyes is not ready.

Bryan is not a fit for her neither is Eric.

I believe she let go of some great better suitable guys.

Rachel deserves a different guy than is left on the show and I'm not saying the guys are bad guys, but simply in my opinion, not a match for her!

Old 07-18-2017, 03:15 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,691,624 times
Quote:
I was surprised! I really thought Eric or Peter should've been cut instead, especially after she told Dean that she was falling in love with him too. I know she's crazy for Bryan and vice versa, but I don't feel like she's progressed that far with Eric or Peter. I'll miss Dean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV