Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2017, 05:18 PM

2,944 posts, read 2,017,289 times

Advertisements

Guess I was wrong, thought the competition was already underway, must have just been the meeting to determine who would be playing. As much as I dislike the fact Christmas used her power it was a good play on her part, although it could actually work out best for Jess and Cody because if Josh gets his way Elana will be going home instead of Jessica and Christmas will no longer have that power to use against them.

A little while ago Josh was in the HoH bedroom talking to Alex. Said he wanted to take out Elana, Alex seemed to think it would be better to take out Jessica. After she left the room Josh started talking to the camera giving a big long spiel about how he respects Jessica's and Cody's game because they are direct, but others in the house are acting like snakes.

Jessica and Cody are acting defeated, like Jessica is definitely going home, and Cody said after she's gone he wont do anyone's dirty work, he wont talk to anyone. If they only knew what Josh is trying to accomplish.

Also, they smelled something burning, heard Raven was burning something on the stove, Jess said "Big surprise, it's Raven cooking", then Cody said, "If she asks me to try something she's made I'm going to take a bite, spit it out on the floor and and say it tastes like s***".

Hoping Josh gets his way and Elana goes home, but I have a feeling Paul and Alex will get their way and get Jessica out. If Josh is smart he'll tell Cody right away to vote for Elana if she doesn't win veto power, that way Jessica and Cody wont spoil things by acting rude to people and lay low. And also, if Jessica were to win veto power but found out prior to winning that Josh is trying to get Elana out instead of her it could be the beginning of an unlikely alliance between them, Cody and whoever else, or at least have a couple of people on the jury more likely to vote for him if he makes it to the final two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I just mentioned this possibility in an earlier post but didn't think it would happen. But..... it did.

Cody was picked to play in the POV competition and Christmas used her Ring of Replacement and took him out and put herself in. Cody was crying and as usual Jessica was trying to calm him down.

It seems like they are going to try and vote Jessica out. Kevin is telling Jessica he wants her to convince Cody to work with him if she leaves. Seems like Kevin, Jason and Alex are thinking of working together and maybe getting Cody to join them? I believe things are really going to change after this next eviction.
The part of the conversation I listened to they said Cody would have to agree to vote with the four of them, meaning Kevin, Jason, Alex, and one other person but I'm not sure who, possibly Paul. Alex is tight with him. It could also be Josh I guess but he's kind of a meatball so maybe Kevin and Jason wouldn't want to work with him. Matt and Raven haven't played a smart game if you ask me. Problem is, if Cody loses Jessica he seems to be intent on blowing his game up even if given a lifeline, out of spite. Jessica's right his gameplay sucks.

Old 08-05-2017, 10:21 PM

44,733 posts, read 61,990,079 times
Winner of the Veto is:
MARK

Josh said he's thinking of putting up Raven as the renom.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:10 AM
HDL

3,217 posts, read 6,805,065 times
I actually liked the show tonight. I think that Production may have had a long talk with Josh and he realized that he needed to do some damage control before he became one of the most hated players outside the house for his shenanigans inside the house. I liked where they showed him and Mark attempting a truce, with Josh doing all the talking and Mark mostly nodding along .

I also liked the alliance with Christmas and Josh and the part where Alec put her foot in her mouth. The part of the show that I didn't like was the smug looks on so many of their faces (Matt, Raven, Alec, Kevin) and how they are floating through this game, while others (Jody) are doing their best to hold on and stay sane. It's like if it wasn't for 4 cast members, there would be no BB this season !

So I like the idea of Jody, or Cody only, if Jess gets evicted Thursday night, staying in the game. I love the fact that Paul's puppet Josh may make a big move which would **** off Paul and then Paul would have Josh in his sites ! Mark will obviously use the VETO on himself right?! I don't think that he will vote to evict Elena, but I don't know that he would use the VETO on her and risk going home himself???

I have a new appreciation for Cody now and I believe that some of his issues could be attributed to his time in the military and possibly PTSD. He tried making some big moves as the 1st HOH and he knew that Paul needed to be one of those, which he was totally right about. Unfortunately the game this season had a strange start what with Paul's Hex that America voted for him (yeah right ) that kept him safe for 3 evictions and then it all turned around and bit Jody in the behind.

It's really hard for me to like anybody in the game right now, but I believe that the smart players know that "Winning BB" doesn't always mean being the last one standing, but more about how the public perceives and/or likes or dislikes you and what opportunities that can bring your way. I think right now, Jess & Cody might be pretty marketable after BB, as well as Josh and Paul (unfortunately ). I can't really say that about any of the other floaters aka players . Caleb Reynolds didn't win, but he was certainly memorable and he's been getting gigs on the reality circuit after BB.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone in the house found out yet that Kevin won $25K and caused Paul to be unleashed back into the house? It will be interesting to see how they feel about that fact. I believe Paul made a comment that Ramses won the money.

Last edited by HDL; 08-07-2017 at 01:25 AM..

Old 08-07-2017, 08:32 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,043,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I actually liked the show tonight. I think that Production may have had a long talk with Josh and he realized that he needed to do some damage control before he became one of the most hated players outside the house for his shenanigans inside the house. I liked where they showed him and Mark attempting a truce, with Josh doing all the talking and Mark mostly nodding along .

I also liked the alliance with Christmas and Josh and the part where Alec put her foot in her mouth. The part of the show that I didn't like was the smug looks on so many of their faces (Matt, Raven, Alec, Kevin) and how they are floating through this game, while others (Jody) are doing their best to hold on and stay sane. It's like if it wasn't for 4 cast members, there would be no BB this season !

So I like the idea of Jody, or Cody only, if Jess gets evicted Thursday night, staying in the game. I love the fact that Paul's puppet Josh may make a big move which would **** off Paul and then Paul would have Josh in his sites ! Mark will obviously use the VETO on himself right?! I don't think that he will vote to evict Elena, but I don't know that he would use the VETO on her and risk going home himself???

I have a new appreciation for Cody now and I believe that some of his issues could be attributed to his time in the military and possibly PTSD. He tried making some big moves as the 1st HOH and he knew that Paul needed to be one of those, which he was totally right about. Unfortunately the game this season had a strange start what with Paul's Hex that America voted for him (yeah right ) that kept him safe for 3 evictions and then it all turned around and bit Jody in the behind.

It's really hard for me to like anybody in the game right now, but I believe that the smart players know that "Winning BB" doesn't always mean being the last one standing, but more about how the public perceives and/or likes or dislikes you and what opportunities that can bring your way. I think right now, Jess & Cody might be pretty marketable after BB, as well as Josh and Paul (unfortunately ). I can't really say that about any of the other floaters aka players . Caleb Reynolds didn't win, but he was certainly memorable and he's been getting gigs on the reality circuit after BB.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone in the house found out yet that Kevin won $25K and caused Paul to be unleashed back into the house? It will be interesting to see how they feel about that fact. I believe Paul made a comment that Ramses won the money.
I heard that comment, but couldn't place who said it.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:25 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,145,489 times
Has the Veto ceremony happened yet? Did Mark take himself off?

Read on a spoiler forum that the projected votes so far for Thursday are 7-1 to evict Jessica.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:43 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,082,438 times
The veto ceremony was just held.

Mark took himself off the block.

Josh put up Raven.

Nominees are Raven, Elena and Jessica

Old 08-07-2017, 01:47 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,145,489 times
Oh wow, so there was a replacement nominee this time. Interesting.

Any idea why Josh put up Raven? Does Josh still want to evict Elena or is the house going to boot Jessica?

Old 08-07-2017, 03:15 PM

44,733 posts, read 61,990,079 times
Raven is supposed to be a pawn. She was told that. Josh keeps going back and forth wishy/washy on evicting Elena or Jessica.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:23 PM

I'll be disappointed if Josh doesn't push hard starting Tuesday or Wednesday to have the votes go against Elana. A day or two ago he was in the HoH room talking to Paul and I think Christmas, and Paul was trying to get him to agree to send Jessica home instead of Elana. At one point Josh got a little confused and agreed, then Paul quickly said right or ok and quickly left the room. He basically talked in circles until Josh agreed, but he also said during the conversation that whatever Josh wanted is how they'd vote, so we'll see what happens.

After Paul and Christmas left the room Josh talked to the camera that hangs in the room for what seemed like 5 minutes, saying he's gone along with what everyone else has wanted and now he's HoH and they need to do what he wants. He definitely wants Elana out and will feel betrayed if they don't agree with him. Unless of course he bows to the pressure. He needs to step up and get them in line. Someone told him he should wait until the day before to let his alliance know how he wants them to vote so it doesn't cause friction. Pretty sure it was Christmas who gave that advice.

My guess is Jessica goes home. Too many people appear to be set on voting for her. The next couple of days on the live feeds will be interesting, along with the eviction. I'm pulling for Jessica against all odds.

Interesting tidbit, while watching one of the live feeds today Raven told Christmas and Matt that Cody tried to kiss her earlier in the game. She said it wasn't happening, and Cody said it wouldn't work out anyway since she couldn't have kids. That's according to Raven, can't imagine she'd lie about that. Matt was ticked off, said he could kill Cody and he's a d*******. Funny thing about that is the day of the bullying a week or two ago when Cody was watching what everyone was doing he told Jessica "Matt's a p****.". Don't see those two actively working together in the future. If they do there'd have to be a go between when talking strategy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV