Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2017, 02:21 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,497,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
I could see Cody winning HOH tonight but he'd be vulnerable in a double eviction. I don't see that relationship lasting outside the house. He's too volatile.
Agreed. Especially given that Jessica has already taken umbrage at the way he expresses his protectiveness. What Jessica fails to consider, of course, is that the house is an emotional pressure cooker. How one would behave sequestered in a house with a dozen-odd strangers, watched 24/7 by millions, may not be how one would behave in a shopping mall or bar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 03:05 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,245,751 times
Oh, I too don't think Cody and Jessica's relationship will last outside the House but he doesn't know that yet.

Old 08-10-2017, 03:41 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,033,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Oh, I too don't think Cody and Jessica's relationship will last outside the House but he doesn't know that yet.
Especially, with her job, VIP concierge. She must run into a lot of demanding rich people in a job like that. Cody, I bet couldn't handle that.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:24 PM

3,999 posts, read 5,034,098 times
I know Cody has been catching a lot of crap lately (and deservedly so) but I kind of feel sorry for him. Well, maybe just a little. I can see that he's probably REALLY good at being in the military. There are regimens and schedules and proper ways to do things - something he can understand. In the Big Brother world, there are no such guidelines and that must be torture for him.

No, I don't like some of the things he says or the fact that he seems like a pressure cooker waiting for the steam vent to release. I'm sure he's a loner (he's a sniper for goodness sake) and he probably does have real problems connecting in the real world. And maybe that's why I feel for him...the longer the summer wears on, the more I can see him so clearly. Again, I'm not condoning some of the things he's said, but seriously, if I had to deal with Josh or Raven or Alex? I might be a touch crabby, er crappy, too!

Old 08-10-2017, 05:05 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,891,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I know Cody has been catching a lot of crap lately (and deservedly so) but I kind of feel sorry for him. Well, maybe just a little. I can see that he's probably REALLY good at being in the military. There are regimens and schedules and proper ways to do things - something he can understand. In the Big Brother world, there are no such guidelines and that must be torture for him.

No, I don't like some of the things he says or the fact that he seems like a pressure cooker waiting for the steam vent to release. I'm sure he's a loner (he's a sniper for goodness sake) and he probably does have real problems connecting in the real world. And maybe that's why I feel for him...the longer the summer wears on, the more I can see him so clearly. Again, I'm not condoning some of the things he's said, but seriously, if I had to deal with Josh or Raven or Alex? I might be a touch crabby, er crappy, too!
What I don't understand is why would a loner sign up for a show like this. That's why it's hard for me to feel sorry for him. Maybe he should have done just a tad more research about the show before coming on it. Also if he was truly bothered enough by he bullying he could always leave. Meaghan left. I actually have more respect for her because although she knew what she signed up for she also knew when to leave when it was affecting her too strongly mentally. No reason to stick around when he knows he has no chance of winning this game.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:17 PM

44,691 posts, read 61,844,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
You never know. Remember the old saying "opposites attract".

Old 08-11-2017, 07:25 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,134,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
What I don't understand is why would a loner sign up for a show like this. That's why it's hard for me to feel sorry for him.
Bingo.

For somebody that hates everyone in the house, seems bothered by having to participate in the comps, and refuses to ever "have fun," why the hell did he agree to come on the show?!

I have zero sympathy for Cody. The guy is a jerk. ENORMOUS ego, he seems annoyed that he even had to interact with anybody else besides Jessica. Major superiority complex.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:55 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,234,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Bingo.

For somebody that hates everyone in the house, seems bothered by having to participate in the comps, and refuses to ever "have fun," why the hell did he agree to come on the show?!

I have zero sympathy for Cody. The guy is a jerk. ENORMOUS ego, he seems annoyed that he even had to interact with anybody else besides Jessica. Major superiority complex.
The screen lists Cody as a Salesman.How can if sell if he can not interact with people?

Old 08-11-2017, 09:47 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,497,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
The screen lists Cody as a Salesman.How can if sell if he can not interact with people?
Construction sales, as I recall. Personality not needed, nor even welcome.

I don't like Cody one bit, myself, but the whole pots-and-pans moron thing had me wishing Cody to get some revenge at least.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:58 AM

2,926 posts, read 2,004,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
TMZ was just reporting on some unladylike behavior by Jessica on the men and at least one woman in the house. WOW !!
Wonder if any of this will air this week???

'Big Brother' Houseguests Furious Over Unwanted Butt Poking | TMZ.com
Inappropriate yes, but looked like the guys were playing along with it enjoying the attention. If Paul was so offended why didn't he turn and wrap his arms around her so she couldn't touch him like that and let her know he wasn't into that sort of horseplay? Could have been done a nice way without hurting her feelings. That's what I would have done.

It was obvious when she did it to Matt there had been some horseplay prior to that that made her feel comfortable enough with him to do so. Problem is they had known each other for such a short amount of time up to that point so not the best thing to do, especially on camera.

As for Alex, she claimed Jessica did something similar to her but why didn't TMZ have the evidence like they did for Paul and Matt?

Now that I've seen these videos what I saw a couple days ago makes more sense, at the time I was mortified. Jessica was sitting on a chair in the kitchen eating, and Elana as she walked by did pretty much to her what you see in the video of what Jessica did to Matt. She put her hand quickly in an inappropriate place. Jessica looked back at her irritated and said, "That was my v*****.".

It only takes one houseguest to be upset with that type of horseplay for it to blow up into a serious issue. Not a good idea.

Last edited by OhioJB; 08-11-2017 at 10:13 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV