Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 05:25 PM

10,051 posts, read 9,565,408 times

Advertisements

Sorry but his grannie is a little bit of a dick. Kind of explains why Jeff can be an a-hole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2017, 09:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,849,370 times
Monroe is such a beautiful baby!!!!!!! She is now almost 8 months old-wow. Would love to see a pic of her now.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:22 PM

I don't know what specifically it is about Jeff and this show but I just can't get enough of it. I could and would gladly watch it 24/7 ; kinda like "The Truman Show"
Monroe is gorgeous and a little spit fire!!!!

Old 09-22-2017, 03:19 PM

37,370 posts, read 60,150,222 times
Monroe likely is infant who is "over sensitized"--responds way too much to any stimuli--
She is a pretty baby--
Just wish they had started her off in less stressful environment

Re the new clients Jeff met with--
Anyone watch the documentary done several years ago about her and her husband?

The clip about next week's episode when Jeff tells the husband that the bathrooms in new house are pretty lame--so funny
Just proof that huge amounts of money cannot buy good taste
Jeff is normally great at sucking up to people
This time I hope he speaks truth to power and walks away

Plus the woman who is his client and got the referral is obnoxious as well...
Jeff's work on her place will last until she goes shopping one time w/o him...

Old 09-13-2018, 08:36 AM

2,888 posts, read 6,769,572 times
Is anyone watching this season?

Old 09-13-2018, 10:32 AM

8,620 posts, read 5,706,499 times
It's horrible. Jumped the shark.

Old 09-13-2018, 10:47 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,459,988 times
Yes, I watched yesterday. It was off to a good start. I listened to his radio show on Andy Radio during his spring fling. He went into detail the problems he was having with Jenny. I'm sad that they are going through so much since they've been friends for years. He thinks this may be the last season since Jenny is no longer involved. Hopefully, they get it together and make up.

Old 09-13-2018, 02:04 PM

7,127 posts, read 8,694,635 times
Jeff Lewis is a narcissist... the baby would have to be biologically linked to him for there to be any chance for Jeff to love her(which is because she is just an extension of himself)...he is not a good person but makes for very good television!!!

Old 09-13-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Is anyone watching this season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Yes, I watched yesterday. It was off to a good start. I listened to his radio show on Andy Radio during his spring fling. He went into detail the problems he was having with Jenny. I'm sad that they are going through so much since they've been friends for years. He thinks this may be the last season since Jenny is no longer involved. Hopefully, they get it together and make up.

yep-my favorite show-ever! Love it!!

Did read , before the new season began, that Jennie has actually been an employee of Bravo for quite some time. I think that didn't sit well with Jeff; or at least her work schedule he didn't like. Of course he's a control freak anyway.

Also in the same article it stated Jeff had sued Jennie about a year ago ( I think) due to something she wrote in her book. I didn't even know she had written a book. Might be a good read.

Old 09-15-2018, 10:34 AM

35,233 posts, read 57,423,962 times
Jeff admitted that this is likely the last year for the show. His fallout with Jenni and who knows who else may cause the show's downfall. He revealed that Jenni no longer works for him and only shows up on the days they are filming. Bravo is furious with him for revealing this.

Plus he keeps going through workers and blames them for what happens when the truth is, he is the problem. His expectations are unreasonably high. He expects them to work nonstop and very late and then socialize with him after hours when they should be going home and having their own lives. No wonder the good ones walk (run actually) away. Just not worth it. When someone makes a mistake, they are flogged by him. He is a horrible boss and a total jerk. But as Irishiis49 says, it makes for good television.

I also just saw that his grandmother died on Thursday. Sorry to hear that. Jay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV