Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 03:27 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,799,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
What do you think of the couples?

So far, I'm open-minded about all but Jamie and Elizabeth. She seems loud and trashy, and just rubs me the wrong way. I guess we'll see if that's his thing.
Totally agree. I wouldn't last a week with her. She's overcompensating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2019, 09:13 AM

2,066 posts, read 903,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I'm a fan of the basketball player's wife. She's adorable. I hope they make it. But dang, a 2 ft height difference? That poor guy is gonna hurt his back bending over to kiss her, lol.

Does "former pro basketball player" mean "unemployed" ?

And yah, the brunette twin is a adorable.

Old 06-25-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post
Does "former pro basketball player" mean "unemployed" ?

And yah, the brunette twin is a adorable.
Has to mean unemployed, but maybe he has a large nest egg. Probably hasn't figured out his new career yet.

Old 06-26-2019, 07:59 PM

2,589 posts, read 8,645,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Has to mean unemployed, but maybe he has a large nest egg. Probably hasn't figured out his new career yet.
He probably has some other job that doesn't sound as sexy as "professional basketball player." He played overseas, which isn't nearly as lucrative as playing in the NBA, so I doubt he got rich. If he invested his earnings wisely, and doesn't have a big bank loan on a bachelor mansion, they can probably enjoy a nice upper middle class life in Charlotte.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
Well, I'm just about in love with Iris. The hair, the dress, the smile, how cute is she? I had a little smirk on my face of 'I told ya so' when her new hubby and MIL smirked about her being a virgin. I just find it weird. Maybe I'm a $!ut-LOL

I feel like I have not "gotten to know" any of them well enough to make further judgments. We shall see.

If I weren't like 100, and already married, I'd be down for married at first sight!

Still just really really annoyed that all these seasons and all the thousands of people who have applied, and ZERO mixed race couples. That's weird. I'm giving them one more season to redeem themselves, then I'm out, on principle.
Iris and Amber are both adorable.

Keith's mother was surprised by Iris' revelation (which is understandable in our promiscuous and permissive society), but I don't recall a smirk.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:04 PM

What is Matt hiding?

He didn't tell his parents he was getting MAFS because they were "recently divorced," and "a lot of stuff went down"? What does that have to do with the price of gold in Johannesburg?

Old 06-27-2019, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katenik View Post
He probably has some other job that doesn't sound as sexy as "professional basketball player." He played overseas, which isn't nearly as lucrative as playing in the NBA, so I doubt he got rich. If he invested his earnings wisely, and doesn't have a big bank loan on a bachelor mansion, they can probably enjoy a nice upper middle class life in Charlotte.
Totally agree. Lets hope he had wise money counsel. I'm in that business, so I like to see younger people be smart with their money and invest.

Old 06-27-2019, 04:52 PM

27,219 posts, read 46,804,175 times
We don’t even know if he was a very good basketball player or just an average one.

Lots of guys go to Europe for either the last part of their career or if they couldn’t make it here. They can make decent money over there.

I wonder what the issue is with his parents decision to get a divorce that he doesn’t agree with. Maybe they waited so long due to his objection but parents also deserve a life.

It seems they tried for some 30 years so they didn’t seem to give up easily.

Old 06-28-2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
We don’t even know if he was a very good basketball player or just an average one.

Lots of guys go to Europe for either the last part of their career or if they couldn’t make it here. They can make decent money over there.

I wonder what the issue is with his parents decision to get a divorce that he doesn’t agree with. Maybe they waited so long due to his objection but parents also deserve a life.

It seems they tried for some 30 years so they didn’t seem to give up easily.
Who knows? Aaron Rogers doesn't talk to his parents either, nor his brother I guess.

Old 06-29-2019, 10:06 AM

285 posts, read 869,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
I couldn't care less about having a mixed rate couple. My kids have dated people of all races but lately they've been dating white girls. Couldn't care less about color and all this the political correctness stuff.

Iris was on another reality show about very tall women. She talked about being a virgin on that show too. She had trouble finding a date who was tall enough to want to date her and wasn't freaked out by her virgin status. I'm thinking she and her new husband are not going to rush into having sex. But who knows?
Iris was on another reality show? Hmmm, that's really interesting. I'm thinking she wants to have sex but only if she's married. Which would explain why she went from a dating show to this. I also think she might have sex earlier than expected. Just a hunch I have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV