Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 12:04 PM

2,066 posts, read 901,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I can see that perspective too. They aren’t matched well.

Their whole exchange, where Jamie seemed to pack some stuff (?) and leave, had me scratching my head. She offended him by asking questions about his family, so he picked a sore spot of hers with which to respond (nebulous position in family business?)

They seem to be a couple of jars of nitro-glycerin … walk carefully and don't shake 'em, or BOOM !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 01:25 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,795,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post
Their whole exchange, where Jamie seemed to pack some stuff (?) and leave, had me scratching my head. She offended him by asking questions about his family, so he picked a sore spot of hers with which to respond (nebulous position in family business?)

They seem to be a couple of jars of nitro-glycerin … walk carefully and don't shake 'em, or BOOM !
Yeah, he was a little hard on her talking about the nepotism thing. I thought he was out of line. I don't like either one of them. I do like all the other couples, especially basketball player and cute little brunette. I hope he doesn't screw that up because she seems like a gem.

Old 07-30-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
… I do like all the other couples, especially basketball player and cute little brunette. I hope he doesn't screw that up because she seems like a gem.
I think I'll lay down some off-the-cuff predictions. For fun.

(1) Tori Amos and Bald Guy - the fabric has unraveled. Expect them to separate in the next episode. If he comes back with his tail between his legs, it will work for a few days, a week, then … BOOM …

(2) Neck Rolls with the cute dog and short, average, non-descript black dude - will make it to "do you want a divorce", she will hem and haw and he'll say "get me out of this mess". Then he'll find a girlfriend that will have sex with him.

(3) Sarah Silverman and Basketball dude - though the ride is bumpy, make it past the "do you want to get a divorce" BUT in the "two months later, are they still together" show, she shows up alone, "Stretch" is in Japan or something playing basketball and getting more tattoos, and the marriage is pffft. Maybe we'll see her in a "second chances" show in the future or maybe I'll start dating her and her sister in a bizarre love triangle (hey, a guy can dream …)

(4) Whitney Houston and Keith - make it all the way, his patience and perseverance pay off, and in the two month show she's in a maternity dress. And craving lemonade like crazy.

Old 07-30-2019, 10:26 AM

8,153 posts, read 8,359,535 times
Iris needs a lot of work. My own mother would absolutely freak out if someone opened the fridge w/o permission. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, as the saying goes. Iris has many life rules and boundaries. She will be hard to live with. Not the best marriage material.

Basketball player is not ready for marriage, even if he is in a “starting a new life” mode. Sadly the “experts” once again made a dreadful selection for the show.

Elizabeth is a spoiled brat. But Jamie likes her. And she likes him. Hope she grows up and he learns how to manage her and his own feelings of defensiveness. Both were out of line in their blow ups last night.

I have great hopes for Keith and Sandy’s mother (forgot her name)......

Old 07-30-2019, 12:17 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,795,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post
I think I'll lay down some off-the-cuff predictions. For fun.

(1) Tori Amos and Bald Guy - the fabric has unraveled. Expect them to separate in the next episode. If he comes back with his tail between his legs, it will work for a few days, a week, then … BOOM …

(2) Neck Rolls with the cute dog and short, average, non-descript black dude - will make it to "do you want a divorce", she will hem and haw and he'll say "get me out of this mess". Then he'll find a girlfriend that will have sex with him.

(3) Sarah Silverman and Basketball dude - though the ride is bumpy, make it past the "do you want to get a divorce" BUT in the "two months later, are they still together" show, she shows up alone, "Stretch" is in Japan or something playing basketball and getting more tattoos, and the marriage is pffft. Maybe we'll see her in a "second chances" show in the future or maybe I'll start dating her and her sister in a bizarre love triangle (hey, a guy can dream …)

(4) Whitney Houston and Keith - make it all the way, his patience and perseverance pay off, and in the two month show she's in a maternity dress. And craving lemonade like crazy.
Awesome predictions! Likely surprisingly accurate, minus you hooking up with Sarah Silverman and her sis (just kidding).

Old 07-30-2019, 11:24 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,410,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldKlas View Post
Iris needs a lot of work. My own mother would absolutely freak out if someone opened the fridge w/o permission. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, as the saying goes. Iris has many life rules and boundaries. She will be hard to live with. Not the best marriage material.

Basketball player is not ready for marriage, even if he is in a “starting a new life” mode. Sadly the “experts” once again made a dreadful selection for the show.

Elizabeth is a spoiled brat. But Jamie likes her. And she likes him. Hope she grows up and he learns how to manage her and his own feelings of defensiveness. Both were out of line in their blow ups last night.

I have great hopes for Keith and Sandy’s mother (forgot her name)......
Isn't Sandy the dog of Neck Rolls and what's-his-name?

Iris is the one with Keith....I have high hopes for Keith but I'm concerned about this virginity thing. But he did say on Unfiltered that there's some making out going on behind the scenes, so it's not all platonic.

And yes, Iris does look like Whitney!

Old 07-31-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Isn't Sandy the dog of Neck Rolls and what's-his-name?

I think that's true. What a lovable pup, taking treats and shaking paws with new dad !

"Do you want to stay married, or get a divorce ?"

"I want a divorce, but can we negotiate visitation rights with Sandy?"

Old 08-01-2019, 12:30 PM

Neck Rolls is fine limiting the short, nondescript, black dude to sex once a month? It's a shame, she seems to have a very limited sex drive.

Dude seems like a good guy to go out and have a burger and a beer with and shoot the breeze. I'm feeling bad for him.

Whitney Houston is still all about the virginity. Most of the questions from the fishbowl, she answered, "Does not apply".

Stretch made an effort with the massage table but I don't think he's capable of maintaining that degree of thoughtfulness. Not without the "experts" continually hitting him in the head with the 'ol "clue bat".

Tori Amos and Jamie (bald dude) … walking on eggshells. One "mean look" from exploding again. 0 to 60 to 0 to 60 in no time flat. "I'm leaving" to straddling him on the couch in 5.0 seconds. She's one of the women I find much more attractive with no makeup, rather than as a garish kewpie doll. Maybe it is the red hair and pale skin.

Old 08-03-2019, 12:23 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,410,152 times
They may be doing shady editing again, but based on this week's show, I am not feeling confident that Keith will stay with Iris. He said he felt like he was in middle school, what with the way she was cringing every time they talked about sex. And she truly was, it was so awkward! Like, ew boys are icky! I don't see her as a sexual person, she's very immature and I don't believe she's "done everything but" as some people assumed when she told Keith she'd done "other stuff". Have we established that she's even ever had a boyfriend? I mean, if this poor guy has to deal with the de-flowering plus her lack of sexual know-how, that's gonna be I think a dealbreaker for him. He did say they had kissed behind the scenes, but if he truly felt they were making progress, he wouldn't have had that convo at dinner when he said it was still an "obstacle" and a "concern". Feel so bad for him, he seems perfect.

Old 08-03-2019, 08:18 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Not sure why the trash can at Iris place is having the lid towards the living room, opening up. That for someone who is OCD, is something that makes me think that there is a lot of staging taking place... as that is not what a logical OCD person will do and I can know that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV