Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 08:26 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Am writing the highlights as we speak. Will be back in a few minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2021, 09:16 PM

The Bachelorette Final Four Guys and The Men Tell All Special Edition

Final Four Guys

1. We start off with Katie and Taysha walking in the woods on a lovely, sunny day in what seems like winter, since they're wearing warm clothing.

2. Michael gets a call from his son James, a 4 year old that Michael loves very much. James tells Michael that he thinks that Michael doesn't want to see him, that's why he's not there. This really breaks Michael's heart.

3. Michael goes to see Katie to tell her he's leaving. They talk and hug, and say goodbye to each other. Michael packs his bags and leaves. Katie wonders if the man for her didn't just leave her.

Men Tell All

1. A half hour into the Bachelorette show, they jump into the Men Tell All special edition. All the guys are there except for the final 3, and Thomas.

2. They quickly play a review of the events in the house so far...

3. The guys start arguing amongst themselves and people are saying that Karl was to blame for his own misfortune. Karl tells Brendan to "Shut the (blank) up". They both stand up like they are going to start throwing punches around. But they sit down when someone tells them to quiet down.

4. People start attacking Hunter again, so he does his best to defend himself. Hunter finds an unlikely ally with Conner, who suddenly vouches for Hunter that yes indeed, Hunter WAS falling for Katie.

5. The guys start going on stage to be interviewed, Conner goes first. Conner was so distressed with being sent home that when he left, he says that he called all his exes to ask if he really was a bad kisser. Then suddenly a woman from the audience speaks up. It turns out that she wants to find out if he is a good kisser too, since she clearly likes him. So she goes up to him and kisses him. She rates him an 11 on some invisible kissing scale that only she knows about. Conner says that he'd been checking her out before the show. The guys lost it and were high-fiving each other. Conner gives her a rose and whispers something to her about getting her digits.

6. Andrew went next. He speaks about his feelings for Katie in a genuine and real manner. He was a real gentleman.

7. Michael went third. He has a beard and a mustache now. Michael talks about how going to the show opened up his mind about finding love again. He said he's now more willing to find love once again since the death of his late wife. He thanks Katie for that.

8. Next, they put a clip about the guys trash talking each other, and how they are all very seriously lacking that skill. If you ask me, I'd say that's a good thing.

9. After that, Kaithlyn's fiance shows up and sits with Kaithlyn. They showed a clip of when Jason proposed to Kaithlyn. Kaithlyn is the woman that hosts with Taysha now.

10. Katie joins the Guys Tell All. Michael tells Katie that if she gave him a second chance, he would be open to it! Does this mean Katie is still single?!!

11. When Aaron is talking, Katie says "Thank you, Conner"! I wonder if she did this on purpose?

12. Conner gets up and starts singing with a little bitty guitar. Conner's song is mostly about him believing in Bromance. Lol.

13. Katie tells Karl that he was right, that the only reason she let him go was because she just didn't feel the chemistry with him.

14. Thomas finally joins them on Zoom, or some other program, and apologizes to Katie. He thanks her for the opportunity she gave him. She apologizes back and without much emotion, part once again.

15. They put the bloopers. Everyone is laughing.

16. Katie says she has no regrets and that everything turned out as it should of.

17. Next week they are putting the Hometown where they meet each other's parents/family.

That was all the highlights for this week. Leave the comments below. Thanks for reading this weeks recap.

Old 07-26-2021, 09:31 PM

19,722 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Yup.

Well it's not exactly scripted, per say, but it is heavily choreographed so they have interesting stuff to make the viewers more interested. The other stuff is real.

Yeah, they do that.

Lol, that's probably why she did sent him home, though. :tape

Agreed.
Actually, it is scripted and they are actors. Not hard to find that out if you look it up.

Old 07-26-2021, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Actually, it is scripted and they are actors. Not hard to find that out if you look it up.
I looked it up when I read your comment. Here's a link. It does seem the producers manipulate some things, but it's still not scripted.

https://pagesix.com/article/are-the-...ette-scripted/

Old 07-27-2021, 05:22 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
No, they are not actors and it is not scripted. Producers ask leading questions and manipulate the situations the people are in, and of course choose the cast based on what they want to happen.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:59 PM

12,774 posts, read 14,983,025 times
I wish those who are single parents would think long & hard about even going on this show because in the past, like this season's single dad widower...never memorized his name, some have left due to being away from their kids for too long. He was this close to hometowns so he might as well have stayed a bit longer.

Perhaps for all future single parents who get on the show, they should enable their kids to see them once a week or something.

The Men Tell All portion was almost a little trashy & what I mean was that it was bordering along like the Jerry Springer Show just a tad this time. Tayshia & Kaitlin let the guys argue too long a couple of times in my opinion. They should have shut it down sooner.

Greg was never smug & she seems to like him the most. She should pink him. I never cared for the one who entered into this late (who was on Tayshia's season).

Old 08-02-2021, 08:43 PM

Here's the highlights for tonight's show. (At least some of them....I forgot it was Bachelorette night and went in half an hour into it. )

1. Katie goes out on a date with Greg and again, he mentions rain and it starts raining. They make out/have sex in the rain at the basketball court.

2. Katie meets Greg's mom. His dad passed away recently.

3. Greg's mom likes Katie because "she's sincere". But knows Katie might break her son's heart, and is visibly unhappy about that.

4. While at his mom's house, Greg tells Katie he's in love with her. She responds by behaving like she might send him home then and there. So a few days later, he goes to talk to her.

5. While talking, Katie continues to give him the runaround. So he gives her an ultimatum. She doesn't tell him she loves him back, so he leaves the room. She goes after him to try to convince him to stay, but refuses to say "I love you" back. So he walks out on her and leaves the house. She doesn't try to stop him. Instead she acts like a victim and proclaims that she's done too!. Lol.

6. Kaithlyn goes to talk to her. She asks Katie what does she want to do. Katie answers that she wants a flight back home....

In the previews for next week, Katie is seen talking to her Mom, and none of the other Hometowns is shown.

Opinion : It seems that Katie really might of been wanting to go home and doesn't actually care one way or the other for Greg. In my perspective, she wanted to take Michael home and when he left, she was itching to leave the sooner the better. So she decided to take the opportunity the first chance she got, to get out. This might explain why Michael said that if she still wanted to give him a chance, he would love that (at the Men Tell All). It's not looking good for her.

Leave any comments below. Thanks for reading this weeks highlights.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:52 PM

The latest ep will air in about 10 more min here for me in which I probably won't be watching it for another whole 1 or 2 days...maybe longer since it's Olympics time, but it's OK that I already read your recap.

I had liked Greg, but since it sounds like him & her are done, hmm, oh well. I don't take any of this too seriously since 98% of them break up anyway after the whole show. This is just relaxing TV for me.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
The latest ep will air in about 10 more min here for me in which I probably won't be watching it for another whole 1 or 2 days...maybe longer since it's Olympics time, but it's OK that I already read your recap.

I had liked Greg, but since it sounds like him & her are done, hmm, oh well. I don't take any of this too seriously since 98% of them break up anyway after the whole show. This is just relaxing TV for me.
Yeah, I thought Greg was going to be the one, as well. But this Bachelorette has managed to get rid of all the worthwhile guys. She needs to mature.

Old 08-02-2021, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Yeah, I thought Greg was going to be the one, as well. But this Bachelorette has managed to get rid of all the worthwhile guys. She needs to mature.

Yes, I never cared for her that much when she was just 1 of the ladies on the Bachelor, but I still watch anyway. She got rid of the really nice one who dressed up like a cat. He seemed really nice anyway, but at least she got rid of the few snakes too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV