Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 10:21 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Anybody out there watching the new season of The Bachelorette? What did you think of the new host? Is there any guys on the show that seem like they might be "the one"? Or did you completely stop watching when Chris Harrison had to go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2021, 01:12 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I never was a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan but I have seen at least a couple of them both. Enough to recognize and smh that Nic is back!!!! He's like Jessie was on Big Brother. Can't get rid of him permanently. (I think they finally have now?)

I couldn't believe the commercial I saw last night and there was Nic coming in to the house.

Old 06-19-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I never was a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan but I have seen at least a couple of them both. Enough to recognize and smh that Nic is back!!!! He's like Jessie was on Big Brother. Can't get rid of him permanently. (I think they finally have now?)

I couldn't believe the commercial I saw last night and there was Nic coming in to the house.
No way. They must stop recycling that guy already. I was never a fan, either.

Old 06-22-2021, 09:12 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

Nick like the mature host/adviser. What a joke. And i'm sorry to say but the green dress was like the show is running out of money. I like Katie but she looked like crap in that dress while she is a beautiful young lady.

Old 06-22-2021, 05:03 PM

The local TV station ended up putting the parade last night on the same channel. Didn't get to see The Bachelorette.

Old 06-22-2021, 07:36 PM

Haven't had time yet to stream it, hopefully a little later.

Old 06-25-2021, 12:12 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
The local TV station ended up putting the parade last night on the same channel. Didn't get to see The Bachelorette.
You can find episodes online

Old 06-26-2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You can find episodes online
Yeah, so I'm really sorry that I hadn't posted sooner. I didn't realize that starting a thread on a show I like so much, came with responsibilities attached to it. My apologies. I tend to leave everything for "tomorrow', since I have a bunch of things that need to get done. But I'm sure you didn't come here to read about my excuses. Finally I was able to watch it, and as always was very pleased with the show.

Here's my recap.

1. Karl messed up throwing everyone under the bus. Which eventually gets him eliminated.
My opinion : Good . He seemed like he was just making up stuff but was not very smart about it.
2. The Bachelorette Katy suspended the dates because of what Karl said and decided to go straight to the Rose ceremony.
My opinion : Bad. It was unfair to the other guys.
3. Aaron is always watching out for her best interests.
My opinion : She should keep him around till the end.
4. They are in a super beautiful ranch by the name of Tamaya Resort and Spa.
My opinion : Absolutely beautiful. Would like a weekend of relaxation there, myself.
5. Hunter is divorced, has a little girl.
My opinion : None, yet.
6. Nick was invited to do a scene with the gang.
My opinion : Nick was surprisingly helpful. He didn't go in there all cocky, trying to make it about himself. Instead he got the ball rolling and helped the guys open up.
7.Katy opens up that she doesn't have enough sex with guys because she was violated 10 years ago at a party where she drank too much.
My opinion : It was a very candid moment.
8. She confessed to Conner B. that she thinks "he's a catch".
My opinion : I think he might be the one, though it's too soon to start any bets.
9. Thomas said he would "do whatever he had to " to stay there. Then he went to "express his feelings" for Katy.
My opinion : Doesn't sound good for Katy.
10. Katy said she likes to "travel and have new experiences". That this is what she's looking for.
My opinion : She needs a man who will have time for her, and not someone who will be stuck at work all the time.
11. She goes out on a date with Michael. A 36 year old that was married for 16 years and has a 5 year old. His wife died of breast cancer.
My opinion : I would let him go because he needs more time to himself. 2 years is not that long, and Katy is looking for a husband, not a temporary guy. He would be a flight risk, in my perspective.
12. Michael looks like Sean Hayes from Will and Grace. Katy said she could easily see herself "falling in love" with Michael. Then they made out in the desert with the scorpions.
My opinion : I hope she doesn't forget how much she likes Conner B.
13. All the guys start suspecting that Thomas is a sociopath.
My opinion : I agree.

So that's this weeks recap. I hope some of you will agree, at least. And if not, feel free to express your own opinions and thoughts. Thank you for your time. I'll be sure to do a recap sooner next time.

Old 06-27-2021, 10:31 AM

2,513 posts, read 2,073,867 times
I agree w/you about Michael A. He's not quite ready...but he's seems like a nice guy.

That Thomas guy really bothers me. Some of that cr@p he's telling Katie is making me laugh. I can't believe she's able to keep a straight face. Beware.

I like Greg. She had a nice date w/him last week. Nice normal guy, imo.

And about that green dress lol...an old bedspread perhaps, drapes. Where'd it come from. I hope they tossed it after she wore it.

I miss Chris Harrison...

Old 06-27-2021, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post

And about that green dress lol...an old bedspread perhaps, drapes. Where'd it come from. I hope they tossed it after she wore it.

Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV