Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 12:49 PM

18,271 posts, read 14,473,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post

Anybody else think her Aunt was rude tho? With all the families I’ve seen on the show...I’ve never seen somebody so cold, arrogant & angry before. Like when she told Blake he doesn’t matter & she kept rolling her eyes & saying “that’s not how it works”. The man is 30 yo & she was treating him like she knows better about how he feels than he does. Even Katie called her cold....I felt super embarrassed for her.
The mom and aunt were like " We don't just let anybody in..." Whaatt...? They must of forgot they weren't recruiting someone for the biker gang.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2021, 01:04 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,621,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
The mom and aunt were like " We don't just let anybody in..." Whaatt...? They must of forgot they weren't recruiting someone for the biker gang.

Love this^^....right? You made me laugh out loud.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:12 PM

27,221 posts, read 46,860,760 times
Quote:
^^I knew it! I could tell it was going to be Blake almost from the start! So happy for them to see him propose to her!

Anybody else think her Aunt was rude tho? With all the families I’ve seen on the show...I’ve never seen somebody so cold, arrogant & angry before. Like when she told Blake he doesn’t matter & she kept rolling her eyes & saying “that’s not how it works”. The man is 30 yo & she was treating him like she knows better about how he feels than he does. Even Katie called her cold....I felt super embarrassed for her.
The mom and aunt were so arrogant in my opinion. Not sure why they were so arrogant. It seems to me they felt better than anyone else and they will decide who is ok and who not.

Katie was for a long time my favorite bachelorette but that changed a bit. Then seeing the mom and aunt I felt sorry for Katie but also see why Katie has been acting a certain way towards others. In an hautain way.

What happened with all the tanning as it looked like everyone was over the top tanned. And it wasn’t my TV as prior shown pieces showed them with a lighter skin.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The mom and aunt were so arrogant in my opinion. Not sure why they were so arrogant. It seems to me they felt better than anyone else and they will decide who is ok and who not.

Ita. I had the impression her Aunt was gay. She kept saying stuff like “we don’t need men” & “we decide if to let you in”. It was totally wrong IMO. Katie wants Blake & Katie invited him. She never said she needed him. AND the aunt made fun of the flowers too....like she was so awkward she couldn’t just take them & say thank you. It was the weirdest family stuff I can remember seeing on the show. It’s not how I expected her family to be so I was

Quote:
What happened with all the tanning as it looked like everyone was over the top tanned. And it wasn’t my TV as prior shown pieces showed them with a lighter skin.

I didn’t notice that....BUT Kaitlyn always looks weirdly tan. She looks like a different person than when she was with Shawn IMO.

Old 08-10-2021, 06:12 PM

I just finished watching. The Katie, attack on Greg and how she handled it looked like she was a female who was insulted and not over him.

In the end Greg made more sense to me than Katie. Regardless if he left for valid reasons or not. She handled this on the couch confrontation so immature. JMO.

And Katie showed a part of her background as the way she spoke she sounded like her aunt and mom. Good luck Blake!

Old 08-10-2021, 06:31 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,771,335 times
Why did Kate keep telling Blake "I hate you and I love you?" Wasn't it odd when Blake told Kate "I can't give you what you want, you deserve much better." I thought he was going to walk away after saying that. I always heard when a man tells you that, believe him and run away. I thought she looked childish with her hair in a ponytail last night, she could have looked so attractive with her pretty hair down.

Old 08-10-2021, 07:19 PM

953 posts, read 846,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
... If he was truly her "#1", she didn't even acknowledge when he said he loved her. She just sat there in silence. ... When they were whispering in the dark, it seemed as though she wanted to tell him that she loved him too. But perhaps she held back due to requirements of the show.
This show has requirements that the lead has to follow? Did show creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss change the rules of the game after the time Ben Higgins clearly told Lauren Bushnell and JoJo Fletcher that he was in love with both of them? The show thrives on drama, some real with the balance contrived to sustain interest and ratings until the final rose is handed out. If Katie had told Greg that she loved him, it would have injected additional buzz into the festivities before the final decision was reached, and that may have been just what Ms. Vibrator needed.

Old 08-10-2021, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura 524 View Post
This show has requirements that the lead has to follow?

Other leads have told multiple ppl they loved them...saying it was what they felt in the moment. AND she didn’t have to say she loved him...but she could have said something more real or heartfelt than “I told your mom you were getting a rose for next week”. Ita with Bentlebee....signs of her Aunt’s coldness might be there.

Quote:
I just finished watching. The Katie, attack on Greg and how she handled it looked like she was a female who was insulted and not over him.

In the end Greg made more sense to me than Katie. Regardless if he left for valid reasons or not. She handled this on the couch confrontation so immature. JMO.

AND... she is supposed to be in love. She was playing Bachelorette & acting like she was more important in the relationship by trivializing Greg’s feelings. It was rude. I totally see how he knew it was over during the hometown.

Quote:
And Katie showed a part of her background as the way she spoke she sounded like her aunt and mom. Good luck Blake!

She was mean during ATR & belittled him. She is supposed to be happy & in love. I’d be like that’s fine....I’m happy & I hope you are too. I wouldn’t be rude like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
I thought she looked childish with her hair in a ponytail last night, she could have looked so attractive with her pretty hair down.

Ita it was a weird hairstyle for her dress AND the occasion...the 1st time she is wearing her ring in public. edit: Tho I wouldn’t say childish because I wear ponytails with my yoga pants for working out or running to the store...stuff like that. It’s a functional style but a super weird choice for that moment.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Other leads have told multiple ppl they loved them...saying it was what they felt in the moment. AND she didn’t have to say she loved him...but she could have said something more real or heartfelt than “I told your mom you were getting a rose for next week”. Ita with Bentlebee....signs of her Aunt’s coldness might be there.

AND... she is supposed to be in love. She was playing Bachelorette & acting like she was more important in the relationship by trivializing Greg’s feelings. It was rude. I totally see how he knew it was over during the hometown.

She was mean during ATR & belittled him. She is supposed to be happy & in love. I’d be like that’s fine....I’m happy & I hope you are too. I wouldn’t be rude like that.

You nailed it....she was RUDE!

Indeed to call the kettle black...she acted.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:49 AM

Quote:
You nailed it....she was RUDE!

Indeed to call the kettle black...she acted.

BUT I don’t think she was acting...especially after accusing him of acting. IMO she was super angry he caught on & made the decision to get out. She was pursing her lips & talking so down to him....like what was that?

Ita with your other post tho...poor Blake may be in for it. If she was super happy & in love with Blake...why couldn’t she just be nice & say she hopes Greg finds love & happiness too? She could barely say it even after he said it to her at the end! What a ...she must get it from her angry Aunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV