Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2011, 11:51 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times

Advertisements

Awww, the Observer who is supposed to anihalate Walter from time doesn't want to do it. Guess he's always had a soft spot for Walter.

When Liv was telling Agent Lee about her old partner, I could not remember who her old partner was. Was it Charlie? I don't remember Charlie getting any skin ickies on him. Saw "Charlie" on Prime Suspect and was thinking how hard it is to get over an actor's role and think of them as someone else.

I wasn't blown away by this new eppie but I'm sure it will evolve into another good season. I just knew it was Peter poor Walter was seeing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2011, 04:56 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,174,791 times
In my view Fringe is a top TV show, and none out there is like it. The cinematography, couple to the acting are second to none. Hopefully Olivia will have Peter in her near future.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
In my view Fringe is a top TV show, and none out there is like it. The cinematography, couple to the acting are second to none. Hopefully Olivia will have Peter in her near future.

I totally agree with you, Ray. ^^^^^

Question will be, how will they remember Peter when he gets back? Even Walter doesn't know who the man in the mirror/tv is. His existence has been totally wiped out of everyone's minds. It will be a great story as to how everything will get back to normal. IF it gets back to normal. LOL I know, I know, nothing is normal about Fringe!

Agent Lee is Fauxlivia's old partner, isn't he?

Old 09-24-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I totally agree with you, Ray. ^^^^^

Question will be, how will they remember Peter when he gets back? Even Walter doesn't know who the man in the mirror/tv is. His existence has been totally wiped out of everyone's minds. It will be a great story as to how everything will get back to normal. IF it gets back to normal. LOL I know, I know, nothing is normal about Fringe!

Agent Lee is Fauxlivia's old partner, isn't he?
I am a little confused about Agent Lee. I do know that at the other universe he is Olivia's partner. As for Olivia, she plays both roles (at two universes) quite well: sad at this one, and quite happy at the other. But then, when it comes to acting, Walther is superb and fills both roles to perfection. The tone of his voice is very unique, too.

As for Peter, I imagine that Olivia will eventually realize who he is since she has mentioned a void or hole in her life. I imagine that this "void" is the reason for being unhappy or sad (?).

Last edited by RayinAK; 09-24-2011 at 09:23 PM..

Old 09-25-2011, 01:34 PM

Default This is interesting

For this of us who want to know more about this season's first episode of Fringe, all the details are given at this site:
FRINGE 4.01 'Neither Here Nor There' | CraveOnline

Old 09-25-2011, 01:41 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Default Great

I find the show still intriguing. Missed a few episodes in season 2 though.

Agent Olivia Dunham can take me to the parallel universe any-day! She's a dish!

Old 09-26-2011, 01:44 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,176 times
Question: Does FauxOlivia still have Peter's baby/toddler in the alternate universe? Didn't his grandpa (Walternator) give him some serum to speed up his aging process. But how could Peter Jnr exist when the real Peter never was .... ?

Old 09-26-2011, 08:10 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,695,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Question: Does FauxOlivia still have Peter's baby/toddler in the alternate universe? Didn't his grandpa (Walternator) give him some serum to speed up his aging process. But how could Peter Jnr exist when the real Peter never was .... ?
I don't think Peter Jr. would have existed either if Peter didn't exist. My head hurts thinking about all this... Love the show though!!

Old 09-26-2011, 01:00 PM

4,975 posts, read 11,695,689 times
Something I just remembered from the season premiere: I didn't understand what the Observer meant when he said that no one could ever know that "the boy grew up to be a man", or something to that effect. If he was talking about Peter, how could anyone know he was even a boy if he never existed? Or was he talking about someone else?

Old 09-26-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Something I just remembered from the season premiere: I didn't understand what the Observer meant when he said that no one could ever know that "the boy grew up to be a man", or something to that effect. If he was talking about Peter, how could anyone know he was even a boy if he never existed? Or was he talking about someone else?

Oh, my aching head! Good question though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV