Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2012, 12:35 AM

20,329 posts, read 37,359,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWgal View Post
Can't wait either! I found the 4th season a bit confusing, though. Let's see what happens with the new episodes.
Yes, it was a little confusing until Peter decided that he was at the wrong dimension.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 12:15 AM

Fringe was great again!

And it seems that so far there are four dimensions. However, the universe Peter is at now is the one the guy with scars all over his face scaled to during season 1 or 2 (I don't remember which). Do you remember the guy Peter and Olivia chased after, but managed to scape to another universe? If I well remember Olivia took a shot at him just before he vanished. That's the guy I am referring to.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:27 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,277,220 times
I don't think Peter is in the right place yet. I remember that dude you are talking about, Ray. I think he must be behind the shapeshifters. He's as smart as Walter/nate. It was SO good to watch it again last night!

Old 01-14-2012, 04:09 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,470,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Fringe was great again!

And it seems that so far there are four dimensions. However, the universe Peter is at now is the one the guy with scars all over his face scaled to during season 1 or 2 (I don't remember which). Do you remember the guy Peter and Olivia chased after, but managed to scape to another universe? If I well remember Olivia took a shot at him just before he vanished. That's the guy I am referring to.
That guy has appeared a few times. I've attached a link to refresh all our memories of who he is and what he was up to.

David Robert Jones - Fringepedia - The FRINGE wiki

I don't know about the rest of you, but for one minute, when Walternate's wife left the room and Peter was applauding him for his "surprised" performance, I began to think that maybe this Peter was a Shape Shifter. I know! Me doubting even Peter. I'm telling ya - no one is who they seem. I almost want to trust the Walternate in that timeline.

I'm not surprised that Nina is behind Olivia's headaches. I had a real problem when it was revealed that she was the foster mother of Olivia and her sister in that universe. The question is, what are they injecting OR taking from Olivia with that needle?

Bad news that Broyles is a Shape Shifter in that alternate universe/timeline.

Who shot the Observer and what does he mean that "Olivia has to die"?! No!!!

What an awesome show!

Old 01-19-2012, 08:43 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,722,975 times
Great eppie, but now I'm really getting confused. I thought there were 3 universes so far?! Wasn't Broyles killed in the Walternate universe a while back?! And I seem to remember Walternate being married to a younger, Asian woman?! So confused!

Old 01-21-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Great eppie, but now I'm really getting confused. I thought there were 3 universes so far?! Wasn't Broyles killed in the Walternate universe a while back?! And I seem to remember Walternate being married to a younger, Asian woman?! So confused!
A little confusing, but it looks that there are four universes, not three. We have the two universes, where the real father of Peter (Walter) is at, plus our universe (where Peter fell in love with Olivia, and the one he wants to return to). So, the two universes being shown at the moment are the ones Peter is caught at.

Nevertheless, it was a great show. Unlike a lot of other TV shows, Fringe is not only unique because of the superb acting, but for its cinematography. The lighting and colors are just amazing. Another show that's looking good is "Person of Interest." I enjoy Castle, but it seems that most of the last episodes have been filmed in the dark. The skin colors are off, and there is a lack of light and colors (like filmed in a dungeon).

Old 01-21-2012, 07:49 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,416,321 times
Quote:
... because of the superb acting ...
When Walter was brushing his cow, and he heard his wife's voice behind him? The many subtle emotions that crossed his face before he turned around to face her - He barely reacted physically, but you could see them all.
Amazing.

Old 01-21-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
When Walter was brushing his cow, and he heard his wife's voice behind him? The many subtle emotions that crossed his face before he turned around to face her - He barely reacted physically, but you could see them all.
Amazing.
Yes. He is a heck of an actor.

I wonder if the two late universes aren't just a deviation from the two original universes, and the result of Peter using the machine?

Old 01-21-2012, 06:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,277,220 times
Col. Broyles is a bad guy! Oh my, love one, hate the other! Nina in cahoots with Dr. Jones! Can this show get any better??

Walter....just have to love both the character and the actor. Fabulous!

Old 01-21-2012, 06:48 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,416,321 times
Quote:

I wonder if the two late universes aren't just a deviation from the two original universes, and the result of Peter using the machine?
Interesting thought. Are you saying Peter is creating universes every time he uses the machine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV