Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2011, 07:02 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,201,327 times

Advertisements

Well, there is this website about Fringe and the reasons why the show was not on TV last week. The next episode will be shown November 4th.

By the way, they have a poll there for anybody who wants to vote relating to what to watch other than Fringe:
Fringe: Baseball Happened ~ Fringe Television - Fan Site for the FOX TV Series Fringe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 12:05 AM

Fringe was impressive tonight. No idea how the creators of this show can continue topping each weekly show, but they sure can. The acting is amazing, and the cinematography is simply outstanding, with beautiful and rich colors to boot.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:13 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,715 times
Wow! So now Nina was Olivia's foster mother in this altered reality?! That really took me by surprise. I agree with all of you - this season is great!

Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
I'm not loving Walter so much in this new reality. He hates Nina. He still mourns Peter's death at age 9. He has a closed mind. I still think Astrid aka Astro would be a good woman for Walter.

Does Josh Duhamel look a little fatter around the face to anyone else?

Best line of the night..."what's an Observer?"

The Observer who saved Walter and Peter way back when needs to help Peter be remembered by everyone!

Old 11-05-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Wow! So now Nina was Olivia's foster mother in this altered reality?! That really took me by surprise. I agree with all of you - this season is great!
It seems that the "observers" can't control what's happening. If they try to change this reality, then the next reality turns into another set of problems.

In my view Fringe is perhaps the best "free-TV" show around, and unique since there is not other show like it. For example, while Blue Bloods is a great show, there are several police shows on TV each week. But there only is one Fringe.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
It seems that the "observers" can't control what's happening. If they try to change this reality, then the next reality turns into another set of problems.

In my view Fringe is perhaps the best "free-TV" show around, and unique since there is not other show like it. For example, while Blue Bloods is a great show, there are several police shows on TV each week. But there only is one Fringe.
Oh, I SO agree with you on all points!

But don't you think Observer Jr. is going to be in a LOT of trouble with the Observer Snrs. now that Peter is back - and as you say - so much now can't be controlled by them?

I feel sorry for the Walter in this altered reality too. After all those years being hospitalized dwelling on the fact that TWO Peter's died ... it must have eaten him up. He is so, so sad. And because of the "No Peter" reality he's in, he's missing out on that additional closeness to Olivia which also helped to ground him.

I was terrified at one point that Broyles was going to start thinking that PETER is one of the new improved models of shape-shifters! The way he was able to provide them with so many answers and his emphatic statement that without surgery, you would never know if one was with you. Shut up Peter!!!!

At the end, the deja vu was done really well. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. As always!

Old 11-12-2011, 01:10 AM

What? No comments about Fringe tonight?

As usual, it was a great show, but the season finale is next week (?)

Old 11-12-2011, 07:13 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
What? No comments about Fringe tonight?

As usual, it was a great show, but the season finale is next week (?)

I can't comment, Ray, since my time zone is first in the country to be aired and I'm in bed by the time it finishes airing in HI and Alaska. I have to work today, (they begged enuff ) but I will now comment a little.

WOW! Walter is just so mean to/about Peter! Calling him "it", not looking in Peter's eyes and that face!!! Pure distain.

I feel as if the season just began with Peter back and now next week is the season finale?? From the looks of the preview, Olivia is in deep doo-doo.

I knew that lady last night was going to make it so her husband could not remake that machine. I just knew it. What a touching story. How many of us could relate to it? I bet most. Excellent eppie.

Old 11-12-2011, 02:37 PM

Did anyone else just about jump out of their skin when Peter made his way to the couple's basement, was looking around in amazement and then BOOM - out of no where the guy hits him with the bat! Excellent filming! I did NOT see that coming and my heart rate spiked!

I was SHOCKED to hear that next week is the season finale!!! I don't feel like we've had a full season yet. There is no way to wrap this entire season up in just one more episode - especially if it's only an hour.

Great acting again by Walter. He is just fantastic in this role. His disdain was so evident - and how funny/childish was he when Peter beat him to the recommendation of a harness to get inside the "bubble". Loved it! He just cracks me up being so petulant!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:23 PM

Vote Fringe for the People's Choice Award:
Cast your votes now for your favorites in movies, music and TV for People's Choice Awards 2012 - PeoplesChoice.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV