Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2008, 12:25 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,226,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
The worst part is that they talk about voting off the "right" person but never do it! I must admit I am not into it as much this year as in years past but it is starting to get interesting.

I like the concept for next week where both tribes need to vote some one off. It's almost merge time!
Had my kid asking me about a homework problem during the next week's previews so what is up with both voting off a player?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 09:00 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,693,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Crystal is my new hero on Fang - when she put Kelli in her place, and then looked to Jeff and said "next question please" we burst into laughter! I love her!!!
I love her! She's one tough cookie.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:08 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,753,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
I like the concept for next week where both tribes need to vote some one off. It's almost merge time!
I wish they would shake up the merge for a season. I think they should go until one tribe has only two players left and then merge...let the contestants think there won't be a merge...something like that.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:16 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,404,279 times
I think for an Olympic gold medalist, Crystal has been a dud. The first day she could barely make it the hill. She has done poorly in challenge after challenge and dropped out of the snake carrying challenge when she should have been in to the end. She's one reason that tribe is doing poorly. Clearly she's not in Olympic shape anymore.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:22 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,753,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
I think for an Olympic gold medalist, Crystal has been a dud. The first day she could barely make it the hill. She has done poorly in challenge after challenge and dropped out of the snake carrying challenge when she should have been in to the end. She's one reason that tribe is doing poorly. Clearly she's not in Olympic shape anymore.
I have been thinking the same thing. I would imagine she was in great shape a few years ago to win an Olympic medal but she hasn't shown me anything.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:07 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times
I thought for sure Cyrstal would have been the first runner with the snake. When I saw Kelly in the #1 postion with Crystal behind her, I thought Crystal would be stepping on Kelly's heels trying to run past her! I was shocked and very disappointed that Crystal dropped out so soon. I'm disappointed in ALL of her performances to be truthful. Silly me expected more out of an Olympic gold medalist.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:05 PM

Since it is out of the bag now I didn't want to 'slam' on the Olympic member but.......................... she has done very poorly in competitions. If she wants to carry the fame of having a gold medal, which it is a HUGE honor I couldn't do, then she should represent herself as gold medal caliber! It takes a lot of hard work to make it to any Olympics but that shouldn't define who you are afterwards either. I am not seeing the work ethic & determination that it must of took her to get to the Olympics now.

The one thing I do like about her is she keeps it real when speaking now only if she would back it up and do what she spoke.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times
LOL, Jax, I can't help but think of what Bruce Jenner has turned into now. Talk about tarnishing the gold! (did I say that out loud?)

Old 10-30-2008, 04:26 PM

10,230 posts, read 11,207,453 times
Hmmm - wonder if The Fang tribe will lose yet another luxury comp and ammunity comp tonite.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 PM

Yep they did Torn2pieces! I told the family if they didn't vote off Ace tonight since they have the numbers I was done watching. He was shocked wasn't he? Maybe they will now see they HAVE to work together even if they go into a merge people have to put aside petty deals. I thought that was big of Crystal to not eat after she spilled the container of rice.

I was sad to hear the other team plotting to get rid of Bob I am starting to like him and he brings brains to their bronze. He is a thinker and he stayed in the water log longer than most of his teammates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV