Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 11:57 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,138,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
I don't think anyone is that stupid.
Not even knuckle dragging neo-nazis?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 12:19 PM

444 posts, read 801,179 times
Snap. I forgot to set my DVR and I only got the last few minutes. But I admit that I was going......"Holy....OMG..." for the whole time.

Old 09-10-2009, 12:31 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,480,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
not even knuckle dragging neo-nazis?
lol!

Old 09-10-2009, 01:11 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,022,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Uhhhh yeah, that part is realistic.

My point was why would they think raping his, the President of a motorcycle CLUB ( not a gang) old lady would get them to submit to their terms? I don't think anyone is that stupid.
But I'm thinking real world not TV land and the two are completely different. It's entertaining though.

I think the point was to show that they are not intimidated by SAMCRO and will go to great lengths to get them to stop dealing the guns.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,993,309 times
^^ Agree...I wouldn't be surprised if Tara gets a visit...

Old 09-15-2009, 06:45 PM

2,397 posts, read 4,716,957 times
It promise's to be a good season. Last weeks episode was real good and has set the tone for whats to come.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:05 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,480,701 times
Oh man.. Gemma is a strong woman. Poor thing. Did any one catch the way Tig looked at her? He knows that was no car wreck.

The AB is starting a war.
Oppie is on a suicide mission.
Clay and Jax are at their ends with each other.
$it is going to hit the fan.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:15 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,853,410 times
The idea of attacking and raping Gemma, "The Matriarch" was so that the SOA, would go bezerk trying to kill whoever did it to her. By using all their energy to try and find out who did it, (remember, the only one that really knows who raped her is Gemma, she saw the tatto on the guy's neck) They would go chasing after the the "Soccer Mom" decoy, who is probably in another country by now, also the Nazi's would deny it, and if SAMCRO did retaliate, it would be so obvious, with the FEDS all over them for gunrunning, that they would be locked up for the murder/attempted murder of whoever they thought attacked Gemma.
It would also show weakness for SAMCRO, they couldn't protect their own Queen Mama, which meant to everyone else in Charming, that they could be fair game, and the SOA couldn't protect them. While the SOA were out trying to defend Gemma's honor and get revenge, the Neo-Nazis, (and remember, there are a whole lot more of them in the area, thousands at hand) would take over Charming.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:29 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,135,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Bobby might side with Clay. He looks like he's been with the club a long time. The Irish guy (I can never remember his name) could also side with Clay. He's SAMCRO's connection to the IRA. Maybe even Halfsack since he's still a prospect looking to get in
I don't know. I think Chibbs (the Irish guy) is more in Jax's corner than in Clay's.

I definitely think that Tig knows something happened with Gemma.

I don't think the scenario is unrealistic at all. SAMCRO has controlled Charming for years and now the AB wants it for political reasons and/or drugs. It's a power struggle and Gemma is a smart, tough woman to realize that it had nothing to do with her and everything to do with tearing SAMCRO apart to give the AB that position of power.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:58 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,730,284 times
I'd like to see Gemma pick off those creeps one by one by wrapping a wire around you know where and use your imagination for the outcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV