Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2011, 02:25 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,480,430 times

Advertisements

I think you are right about Armando. I figured that out with this last episode. He must have been the Pres from the AZ charter.

Clay won't get killed till the last season, he is the villian. Jax won't get killed, he is the eye candy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 02:34 PM

984 posts, read 2,719,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont understand why a show this good is relegated to such an obscure network as FX, up here in the Montreal area we cant even get the FX channel and i'm relegated to watching the show on my computer a week late..
FX is not an obscure network...
A lot of shows that aren't on the big 3 are picked up by various canadian carriers. Never heard of this network but looks like this one holds the canadian rights.. Super Channel | Sons of Anarchy
The big 3 networks wouldn't carry SoA. It's too edgy..

Old 10-27-2011, 02:52 PM

2,609 posts, read 4,368,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
I have a feeling that Opie or Jax won't be the ones to kill Clay. Seem too obvious. I'm thinking Gemma will do the deed. Just a hunch...
I agree, but I think it's going to be a long time coming.

Or Tara... actually.

I think Gemma will try and cover this up for awhile, but I think when she finds out that Clay tries to or kills Tara (and possibly her grandbabies) that will be it for her. I think with Gemma she doesn't feel the loss of Piney or Jax's dad to sharply since she wasn't too close to Piney and Jax's dad had that second family and they both had kind of moved on. But killing or almost killing her almost daughter in law and grandkids? Ya... that'll **** her off.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:05 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,157,898 times
Im thinking it is going to be gemma too that finally puts a cap in Clay and I think Unser will convince she has too . Clay is all about Clay and he went too far killing Piney and Im wondering if Opie will find out that it was Clay that put Tig up to killing Donna when she was mistaken for Opie . Yep im seriously thinking Gemma will be the one . Now I could be wrong and Bobby might just do it . I hope someone finds out that Clay killed Piney . I think Clay will come up with the drug dealers got Piney story and i m wondering how long that will fly ? Oh well let us all enjoy it .

Old 10-27-2011, 04:06 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,368,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
I agree, but I think it's going to be a long time coming.

Or Tara... actually.

I think Gemma will try and cover this up for awhile, but I think when she finds out that Clay tries to or kills Tara (and possibly her grandbabies) that will be it for her. I think with Gemma she doesn't feel the loss of Piney or Jax's dad to sharply since she wasn't too close to Piney and Jax's dad had that second family and they both had kind of moved on. But killing or almost killing her almost daughter in law and grandkids? Ya... that'll **** her off.
Imagine if Jax found out what Clay is up to ...

Old 10-27-2011, 04:17 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,991,373 times
I think Unser gets it next, not sure why. I think Clay will take him out for being a potential snitch.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:28 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,294,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc3565 View Post
FX is not an obscure network...

The big 3 networks wouldn't carry SoA. It's too edgy..
Agreed. FX carries/carried critically acclaimed shows like Rescue Me, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy and Justified, just to name a few. None of these shows would survive on the big 3. SOA would be watered down too much on a regular network for me to enjoy it.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:32 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,368,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Agreed. FX carries/carried critically acclaimed shows like Rescue Me, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy and Justified, just to name a few. None of these shows would survive on the big 3. SOA would be watered down too much on a regular network for me to enjoy it.
They wouldn't pass the censors as is!

Old 10-27-2011, 05:27 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,021,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Im wondering if Opie will find out that it was Clay that put Tig up to killing Donna when she was mistaken for Opie .
Opie already knows it was Clay/Tig.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:29 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,021,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont understand why a show this good is relegated to such an obscure network as FX, up here in the Montreal area we cant even get the FX channel and i'm relegated to watching the show on my computer a week late..
It wasnt "relegated". FX has several award winning shows and is probably one of the most liberal TV channels outside of the movies channels out there. Could you imagine Kurt Sutter putting a TV show on ABC, CBS, or NBC? That would never work out. FX is far from obscure. Pretty much anyone with basic cable in the states has FX.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV