Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2011, 07:43 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,366,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
Haha...this is turning into a Who Shot J.R lol

I honestly can't see the show going on with out Clay but I can't see him making another episode either.

As for Tara and the Hit, Clay is a Saint and only wished her and her kids a safe trip...
I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I find it surprising that you have no response to my post.

You went on and on about how ridiculous it was for many posters to think Tara would leave the children home unsupervised, but in reality you were assuming the same thing by saying she'd take them with her... leaving them unattended while she sought a job.

Your silence on the issue now is very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 08:07 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,135,787 times
Omg what an episode last night wow . I am wondering who will kill clay now cause first I thought gemma was going to turn Jax loose on him and now with what unser was telling Opie Im wondering who is going to be first to pop off Clay . Now Tig has turned in his patch so he is gone , Otto turning on the club was something i thought I would never see but it has happened , maybe who knows . Bobby I wonder if he will be in prison soon because of what otto is letting them know .I think maybe Jax and Tara (if she lives ) will take gemma with them . I think Gemma will sell the business and say goodbye to charming but who knows and now Unser has threatened Clay . Who knows who will be next . I think it will be an explosive ending either way to this show .

Old 11-16-2011, 08:31 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,205,669 times
Quote:
You assume to know what Clay is thinking. Set your emotions aside and stick to the facts and that is Clay ordered the hit on Tara...and the chances of Tara leaving without the kids was/is Zero. Think about it, the only people allowed to watch those kids was/is Jax and Gemma...and Clay knew the kids wasn't with either one of those people. The man didn't care if Tara did or didn't have the kids.
YOU are the one assuming what Clay was thinking.

You clearly can't follow the show very well. The children have a nanny for goodness sake. Tara was initally going to take her before Jax decided to join her.

Quote:
Where are the kids?

If Tara, Jax, and Gemma didn't have them, then who?
Elyda, the nanny!

Quote:
Anyhow, I've discussed this beyond reason.
That's for sure!

Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,477,989 times
Quote:
He's got them lining up for dang sure lol

If Clay survives another episode, he better buy a lotto ticket because he's the luckiest man in town!

No doubt!!

Old 11-16-2011, 09:09 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,477,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Omg what an episode last night wow . I am wondering who will kill clay now cause first I thought gemma was going to turn Jax loose on him and now with what unser was telling Opie Im wondering who is going to be first to pop off Clay . Now Tig has turned in his patch so he is gone , Otto turning on the club was something i thought I would never see but it has happened , maybe who knows . Bobby I wonder if he will be in prison soon because of what otto is letting them know .I think maybe Jax and Tara (if she lives ) will take gemma with them . I think Gemma will sell the business and say goodbye to charming but who knows and now Unser has threatened Clay . Who knows who will be next . I think it will be an explosive ending either way to this show .
Tig didn't turn in his patch. He stepped down as Sgt. in Arms. Basically, he no longer wants to be Clays enforcer.

I still wonder if Otto is playing the cop. Not the other way around.

I hope Oppie kills Clay off but it looks like Gemma is going to try to run interference on that one.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:53 AM

393 posts, read 653,334 times
I just watched this show for the first time this week and I have to say WOW! My son has been telling me for over a year to watch this show and I have been disregarding his advice. So I guess I will be buying the boxed set soon. From what I observed last night Clay should be killed soon. He is an ass, then again I may be wrong. I like the Sgt at Arms guy but looks like he quit. So I will be more knowledgeable soon. In the meantime I can catch up here.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:55 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,135,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Tig didn't turn in his patch. He stepped down as Sgt. in Arms. Basically, he no longer wants to be Clays enforcer.

I still wonder if Otto is playing the cop. Not the other way around.

I hope Oppie kills Clay off but it looks like Gemma is going to try to run interference on that one.
oh okay thanks for the update on tig . I have to wonder about Otto myself . Yep have to agree that it looks like gemma will run interference on that one .

Old 11-16-2011, 12:23 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,280,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I find it surprising that you have no response to my post.

You went on and on about how ridiculous it was for many posters to think Tara would leave the children home unsupervised, but in reality you were assuming the same thing by saying she'd take them with her... leaving them unattended while she sought a job.

Your silence on the issue now is very interesting.
My silence is short for I have a life outside of TV and this forum. This subject has been argued beyond reason. Clay ordered a hit on Tara with or without her kds. If you can't except that, than we simply have to agree to disagree.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:32 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,280,581 times
Who shot Clay?

It's looking more and more like Clay has run his course as leader...and a living breathing human.

So who do you think will take Clay out?

Tig
Jax
Opie
Unser

If not them, the. Who?

Old 11-16-2011, 12:59 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,661,484 times
I think the whole thing is being set up to have a number of people who can be the person who ends clay's life. Unser told opie; Gemma told unser; tig saw gemma and ripped his sgt at arms patch off; bobby is already pissed; juice is on the brink of a breakdown; jax will be out for blood when he knows everything. I just don't see a way for clay to come out of this season alive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV