Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2011, 12:11 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,483,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I am also of the opinion that Otto is playing the feds like a fiddle. I don't expect he will be giving up SAMCRO or Bobby any time soon.
THis is my suspicion also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 10:39 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,293,547 times
Well Bobby is in the slammer and Clay has a couple slugs in his chest.

Now I was a little nervous there for a minute with Jax and Opie, especially that last scene when Opie shot Clay. It would have royally sucked if Jax had shot Opie ( or the other way around) but I think deep down inside Jax cared more for Opie than Clay.

Anyhow, the next episode looks even crazier!

Old 11-22-2011, 11:16 PM

5,696 posts, read 19,195,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
Well Bobby is in the slammer and Clay has a couple slugs in his chest.

Now I was a little nervous there for a minute with Jax and Opie, especially that last scene when Opie shot Clay. It would have royally sucked if Jax had shot Opie ( or the other way around) but I think deep down inside Jax cared more for Opie than Clay.

Anyhow, the next episode looks even crazier!
Ya, that last part got my blood pumping. Looks like Clay might survive. I saw the preview for next week. There is a shot that only lasts a second where it shows someone flying through a window. A person with long hair. I wonder if its that Potter dude. They darkened out the face and body and kinda gives the illusion of a woman but I think its Potter. Jax isn't going anywhere for now.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:11 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,673,137 times
Cannot wait for the final two episodes! I was so glad the opie shot clay. even is clay isn't dead, I bet it felt really good to shoot that gun!

Old 11-23-2011, 08:36 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,293,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingwater View Post
Ya, that last part got my blood pumping. Looks like Clay might survive. I saw the preview for next week. There is a shot that only lasts a second where it shows someone flying through a window. A person with long hair. I wonder if its that Potter dude. They darkened out the face and body and kinda gives the illusion of a woman but I think its Potter. Jax isn't going anywhere for now.
I must have missed that part but will check it out later. My only guess is Gemma maybe trying to save Clay?

Speaking of Gemma, what was up with her alerting Clay to Opie? She first says no, the Son will take care of him and tells Jax to leave it alone and alerts Clay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
Cannot wait for the final two episodes! I was so glad the opie shot clay. even is clay isn't dead, I bet it felt really good to shoot that gun!
I'm amazed Opie only shot twice and in the chest area...1 in the head and 2 in the chest people

Anyhow, either way the season finale is going to rock!

Last edited by SVTRay; 11-23-2011 at 09:05 AM..

Old 11-23-2011, 08:59 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,181,858 times
I was going to say that person flying through the window might be jax's ex or gemma or potter . One of those three are a posibility , wow clay actually got shot did not think anyone in the club had the gumption to do that . Now clay will probably try and kill opie first chance he gets for revenge . Wow really cant believe that Otto turned on the club like he did . Yep season finale is going to rock and also hate to have to wait a long time to see the show again .

Old 11-24-2011, 02:54 AM

1,346 posts, read 3,083,113 times
It struck me watching this episode that this show is like a damn Shakespearean tragedy. It's got it all... banishment, mother and father issues, loyalty and betrayal, secrets...you name it. The Bard would be proud.

That having been said, was anyone else screaming to Jax "Let him do it already!!"

Old 11-24-2011, 07:13 AM

35,308 posts, read 52,504,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
wow clay actually got shot did not think anyone in the club had the gumption to do that . Now clay will probably try and kill opie first chance he gets for revenge ..
Going to be interesting to see how relevant Clay will be for the rest of the season as getting shot with those kind of guns usually means at least 6 months confined to a hospital bed and at least the first couple of weeks in intensive care. Who's going to take care of the business while Clay's out of action?

Old 11-24-2011, 12:11 PM

1,252 posts, read 3,490,953 times
What exactly did Gemma mean when she said, "...that took me twenty years to build..."
The club? Her relationship with Clay? Who's side is she on?

Old 11-24-2011, 12:54 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,335,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
What exactly did Gemma mean when she said, "...that took me twenty years to build..."
The club? Her relationship with Clay? Who's side is she on?
Since she kissed Clay and told him she loves him, I suspect she meant her live, which inlcudes her marriage and the club.

Seems she has had second thoughts, that she spoke out of anger when she said Clay should die. Or maybe she was just manipulating Unsur so he wouldn't switch the evidence to point to Clay again.

Now that Jax has made it clear that he is going to do what he wants to do and doesn't care about what she wants, I suspect she'll be on anyone's side but Jax's.

I'm disappointed in her wishy-washiness. But she was always at the root of everything Clay did to her exhusband. We assumed that her love for Jax was more powerful. Sadly, power is more important to her than anything else.

Interestingly, even if Clay dies, the cartel will still kill the doc because they were mislead into thinking she's a threat to the cartel. They have no idea that Clay wanted this hit to protect his own ass. He spun it as she had information about their drug dealings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV