Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2011, 09:03 AM

36,461 posts, read 16,068,224 times

Advertisements

Pete's a jerk, Addy is preggers. Sam needs to leave her. Bet the baby belongs to Ben Bratt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2011, 01:32 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,805,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
The crueller was not directed at you some ppl dont know what a crueller is , is all I was saying . i said something on the food thread a couple of wks ago and you would be surprised at how many folks on there asked mw what a crueller was ? that is all I was saying . sorry if I offended you .
No problem. I absolutely love cruellers. A crueller or strawberry danish, umm.

Old 01-07-2012, 04:18 AM

977 posts, read 1,111,637 times
it's been a while....just finally caught last episode after the break, and really liked it!!! That scene between Pete and Violet at the end really got to me, and I felt bad for Addie that she didn't get the baby(kept thinking "come on, let her have it! let her catch a break!"). i think the acting on this show is excellent, and I love the issues they address frequently. Wish Pete and Violet weren't breaking up.....and why didn't Lucas have a thing to say to his Mom, but started jabbering away to his Dad after she left??? And did all of Sam's "family" move? I know Naomi did---did Mia/baby/son-in-law go, too? he never mentions them. Wonder about Addison's brother....and miss Naomi and really miss the young man who died--forgot his character name---and his daughter who Naomi adopted.
Anyway, wondering if there are any more fans out there?

Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,790,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
it's been a while....just finally caught last episode after the break, and really liked it!!! That scene between Pete and Violet at the end really got to me, and I felt bad for Addie that she didn't get the baby(kept thinking "come on, let her have it! let her catch a break!"). i think the acting on this show is excellent, and I love the issues they address frequently. Wish Pete and Violet weren't breaking up.....and why didn't Lucas have a thing to say to his Mom, but started jabbering away to his Dad after she left??? And did all of Sam's "family" move? I know Naomi did---did Mia/baby/son-in-law go, too? he never mentions them. Wonder about Addison's brother....and miss Naomi and really miss the young man who died--forgot his character name---and his daughter who Naomi adopted.
Anyway, wondering if there are any more fans out there?
I was thinking the same thing with Addison. How much can she take? But that is real life. It broke my heart.

Old 01-07-2012, 03:53 PM

4,066 posts, read 5,658,134 times
Well, I knew as soon as that girl was brought into the story that Addie wouldn't get the baby. It was just disappointing that the story was so predictable. And Sam and Addie....why did they wait so LONG! That relationship was never a good one. And again, predictable...yawn!

Old 01-07-2012, 05:56 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,140,339 times
Yeah I kind of knew when that girl started talking it was like Oh no she is not going to get that baby . Then kudos to violet for telling Pete no when he wanted to come in her house and put the baby to sleep . I hope Pete knows how it feels now . I cannot believe amelia was thinking sheldon would be a okay after what she did to him while she was on drugs . I loved where charlotte and sheldon went to the gun range . I also liked the fact that cooper laid down the law with that boy and his mother should have taken care of that problem long ago .I really liked this eppie .

Old 01-08-2012, 05:31 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,661,978 times
Just wondering if somebody could catch me up on the Violet/Pete story?
I started watching the show this season and don't understand what went wrong in the marriage, he treats her so terrible. Why???

Old 01-08-2012, 07:13 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,412,754 times
He doesn't love her any more. In fact, he pretty much hates her. I'm not clear on the exact reason, but it started after he recovered from a heart attack.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:45 AM

4,066 posts, read 5,658,134 times
Problems in the marriage started before that. Violet wrote a book about some things in her life. They wanted her to travel around...I think to promote it...and Pete didn't want her to go. She went anyway and just after that he had his heart attack. I should add that many around her didn't approve of her "baring all" in the first place and thought it was wrong. Pete was very traumatized by the whole heart attack thing and lashed out at Violet. Violet was having her own problems, later couldn't work and hated not working...I think her license was suspended for a while.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:59 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,412,754 times
Oh yeah, I forgot about the book!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV