Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 07:29 PM

47 posts, read 148,646 times

Advertisements

What are your favorite scenes from "Family Guy"?
These are my favorites:
from "Death Lives": Peter is struck by lightning, and while he is in limbo, Death takes him through his past so he can save his marriage. The scene I like from this episode is when Peter is riding with Cleveland through South Carolina, and they are being followed by a truck with guys in white sheets. When Peter sees them, he says in fright "We're being chased by ghosts!"
from "Fore, Father": At the end of this episode, Peter and Chris are playing golf at a golf course. While they are playing, Peter starts to hit his golf balls into the parking lot, and Chris does the same. After Chris hits one of the balls into the lot, a woman screams. Then someone shouts "Oh no, she's dead!". Another guy in the lot says that she is okay, until Chris hits another ball into the street, then someone says "Oh, that did it"(killed the lady that had already been hit).
from "Road To Europe": Peter sees an add on tv about a K*I*S*S* concert in the Northeast. Peter then says "It's times like this I wish we didn't live in French Polynesia"(they live in Rhode Island). Lois tells Peter that they live in the Northeast, but he can't seem to figure out what she is trying to tell him. Later on, when Peter is at the dentist, he yells "We can go to the K*I*S*S* concert!" He frightens his dentist, and the drill in the dentist's hand goes flying and starts drilling into his(the dentist's) eye.
from "Road To Rhode Island": Lois was so happy that Brian could go to California to pick Stewie up from her parents' house in California. She then says something about having so many distractions while trying to read boosk. Then Lois pictures back to when she was trying to read a book in bed, and Peter is shooting nonstop at a pesky fly above their bed.
from "E. Peterbus Unum": Chris was assigned to be the first in Petopia to land on the moon. Chris is then shown climbing a tree and trying to reach the moon from the treetop.
from "Petarded": Peter and Lois invited all of their neighborhood friends over to play some games. When they are getting ready to play paintball, Brian realizes that he forgot to bring paintball guns. Joe then pulls out a box of guns and suggests that they use real guns. After their game is over, and they are ready to play the next game, Lois asks "Well now that everything is cleaned up and we're back from the ER, what should we do?"
Also from "Road To Europe": Brian and Stewie were flying in a hot air balloon from somewhere in the Middle East to London. While they are in the hot air balloon, they look down and see that everything looks just like how it would be on a map.
from "The Tan Aquatic With Steve Zissou": Peter takes Stewie to a golf game without putting any sunscreen on him. When they arrive home, Stewie looks at himself in the mirror and is so happy with his new look that he starts tanning. When he is in one of his tanning sessions, Brian was supposed to come get him after fifteen minutes. Brian falls asleep, which leads to Stewie being left in the tanning bed for 6 1/2 hours.
from "Barely Legal": Mayor Adam West sends the entire Quahog police force to South America to save fictional characters from "Romancing The Stone" who he believes are in danger. While the police are away, Peter steals a giraffe from the zoo to keep as a pet. While Peter turns his back on the giraffe, it goes next door and sticks its head in Quagmire's bedroom window. Quagmire yells and the giraffe and frightens it so bad that it backs into Cleveland's house, destroying the front of Cleveland's house. Cleveland was in the bath tub, which starts to slide down and falls to the ground, leaving Cleveland bare on his front lawn. This isn't the first time Cleveland ends up in this situation because of something Peter did.
from "Bill And Peter's Bogus Journey": Peter becomes friends with Bill Clinton, and Bill suggests that they "go to Mars". When Peter wakes up on the dining room table the next morning, Lois finds him and starts yelling at him. When Peter opens one of the cupboards, a pig from last nights adventure runs out of the cupboard. Chris sees the pig and yells "Oh, boy, a pig! Can we keep-ow! it bit me!
Blue Harvest: "Star Wars" meets "Family Guy".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM

1,715 posts, read 6,982,595 times
The one where Brian owes Stewie money and thus beats the crap out him. It's the one where Tom Brady makes an appearance and Peter plays for the Patriots.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:56 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,920,209 times
I just started watching the show semi-recently. I get a kick out of the parts with Quagmire. They have him so "over the top", it's hysterical.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:56 AM

39 posts, read 215,833 times
all of them are funny as hell...one of my favs is the one where cookie monster has cookie dough in a spoon and he's burning it like crack on the toilet...
alos the fights between peter and the chicken that seem to go on forver...sooo funny. i actually have a friend who's sis is getting married in a few months and the people that they hired to do gtheir ice sculpture said they can have anything made, so they chose peter and the chicken fight seen...how funny

Old 10-02-2008, 01:33 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,941,413 times
Drinking the syrup of ipecac. TOO funny!!!!!

Old 10-02-2008, 03:27 PM

You should watch this new episode of "Family Guy" if you haven't seen it already.
Hulu - Family Guy: Love Blactually - Watch the full episode now.

Last edited by familyguyfan; 10-02-2008 at 03:44 PM..

Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM

956 posts, read 3,003,101 times
Just one scene? That's too narrow.

Old 10-02-2008, 04:37 PM

1,821 posts, read 5,150,653 times
One of my favorites is when Peter and Lois are role playing and she walks into the room as Grimace (the purple guy from McDonalds). Hysterical!

Old 10-02-2008, 05:41 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
The flashback to John Goodmans dinnertable on Thanksgiving

Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The flashback to John Goodmans dinnertable on Thanksgiving
I don't know if I have seen this part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV