Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2013, 10:20 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,593,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewcrew1000 View Post
I really wish Lydia and to an extent Todd would just go away in this whole season. I feel like the drug making/dealing part of the story not significant anymore and seems like unnecessary filler. If these characters are not important to the final episodes i will be really disappointed.

I wish Mike was still around, he and Saul are my favorite characters.
I agree. I really miss Mike, he was great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,593,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I think it was season 2, but not certain. Remember Jesse's first girlfriend, Jane? She's the one who died in bed and Walt was standing right there and he could have saved her, but chose to let her die. (She had taken drugs with Jesse before going to bed, and basically choked to death on her own vomit). Jane's father was an air traffic controller. He was devastated by Jane's death, and went back to work while he was still an emotional mess. He made a huge error at work while distracted/exhausted, resulting in a serious airplane crash. So, indirectly, Walt's allowing Jane to die led to the airplane crash.
That's a stretch. She would have died from that overdose anyway, it only took seconds. Jane killed herself. Her father was too distraught to be back at work, which led to a plane crash.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:05 PM

1,145 posts, read 2,473,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Are Skyler's parents dead? I wish we could have met Walt's mother at some point. And found out more about Gray Matter. Well, there's still time, I guess.
I always thought Gray Matter would have played a larger role in the 1st couple seasons like they were the evil company supplying drugs to cartels or something.

Why did they give up on showing Jesse's family as well. His little brother was a pot smoker, it would have been interesting if one of the family members like Walt Jr or Jesse's brother were addicted to their meth.

Last edited by brewcrew1000; 08-22-2013 at 01:52 PM..

Old 08-22-2013, 01:36 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,155,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowesthand View Post
the epi when WW takes the bags of money back to Jesse's casa, Jesse is sitting there spaced out, Walt comes in and Jesse makes a half-hearted attempt to hide his red pipe, he sets it behind the table or something. It was the first epi of the new season.

OK..I watched the replay of the episode, WW comes in, sees Jesse is in la la land, throws the bags of cash down on the sofa, walks over to the coffee table, picks up the pipe looks at it in disgust and sets it back down.

Did anyone else notice that, or did I miss something?
Oh yeah, it wasn't the first time Walt has gotten on Jessie about his drug use. But it takes on epic lameness at this point. After all the bad things he and Jessie have done, Walt has the prissy, status-quo nerve to critisize even some pot smoking! Granted, there was a time when Jessie's meth use may have prevented him from being the top cook Walt wanted him to be.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:58 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,032 posts, read 6,564,608 times
So how will it end??

We know so far: Walt has been away (in hiding maybe?) for a while and his family is no longer at the house. Walt has returned with a big gun and seems to have money. He is again in possession of the ricin.

My shot-in-the-dark: By the last episode we find that Walt's family is being held hostage somewhere and Walt will somehow rescue them and die in the successful attempt. By the end Hank is either dead or no longer an active DEA agent. Jesse walks off into the sunset..........

Old 08-22-2013, 03:06 PM

22,958 posts, read 28,390,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I agree. I really miss Mike, he was great.
He's going to be a teacher on Community next season.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:59 PM

2,919 posts, read 5,971,761 times
Wow--guess I'm the only one that did get one.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:28 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,663,581 times
Just wanted to say, Walt and Jessie remind me of Ralph and Norton.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:28 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,131,865 times
rewatch season 4 episode 4. saul tells walt of a guy who can make him disappear. new identity, new life, etc for all his family. Saul stated that this is an end game scenario.

Old 08-23-2013, 12:16 PM

3,828 posts, read 8,494,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
So how will it end??

We know so far: Walt has been away (in hiding maybe?) for a while and his family is no longer at the house. Walt has returned with a big gun and seems to have money. He is again in possession of the ricin.

My shot-in-the-dark: By the last episode we find that Walt's family is being held hostage somewhere and Walt will somehow rescue them and die in the successful attempt. By the end Hank is either dead or no longer an active DEA agent. Jesse walks off into the sunset..........
The more I've seen this season, the more I think there will be no happy endings or redemption for anyone. I'm expecting a very very dark ending for just about everyone.

I could see Walt acquiring the M60 and ricin to try to save someone...but more likely to settle a score. Maybe with Lydia/Todd's group? I am not sure he goes out in a blaze of glory though. That'd be too much redemption for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV