Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2009, 11:42 PM

621 posts, read 3,208,671 times

Advertisements

I liked tonight's show. I'm so upset it'll be 2 weeks until a new episode airs. I'm not liking the Maryann storyline. It bores me. I guess I'm into the other characters more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 05:56 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,774,059 times
I'm sorry .. what's "glamoring"?

So is Maryann transforming herself into that creature??? And Eric likes Sookie ... A LOT!!! Poor Lafayette.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:39 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,741,428 times
OK, who attacked Sookie and that watiress girl?
HBO is such a tease!!! Just when I started to get into this series again, they're holding off the next episode for 2 weeks. Grrrrrr!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 07:57 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,658,290 times
I think maryann transforms into that creature. I think she wanted to hurt sookie because she wants tara to come live with her and leave maryann's.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:19 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,265,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
I think maryann transforms into that creature. I think she wanted to hurt sookie because she wants tara to come live with her and leave maryann's.
I believe it was Mary Ann. The creature resembled a minotaur (head of a bull, human body from Greek or Roman mythology except it did have claws. The doc said the poison resembled that from a Komodo Dragon. Several years go a company I was associated with was trying to get a pair of Komodos for one the zoos here. Vicious nasty creatures they are.

Last edited by tigerlily; 06-29-2009 at 09:16 AM..

Old 06-29-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I'm sorry .. what's "glamoring"?

So is Maryann transforming herself into that creature??? And Eric likes Sookie ... A LOT!!! Poor Lafayette.
I believe when a vampire glamors a human, the human develops amnesia about the event. I think vampires also use it like a drug when they want to "bite" someone. Jason continues to annoy me because he's so malleable and wishy washy. I really thought he was going to take a stand against the vampire haters last night. The next story line I see developing is with the veteran working at Merlotte's. I like the storyline with Mary Anne because it's bring in mythology which I find to be very interesting.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:34 PM

9,762 posts, read 3,418,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I believe when a vampire glamors a human, the human develops amnesia about the event. I think vampires also use it like a drug when they want to "bite" someone.
As corny as that sounds.. I more or less agree with this description.

Quote:
Jason continues to annoy me because he's so malleable and wishy washy. I really thought he was going to take a stand against the vampire haters last night.
Uh.. I think we see Jason differently, lol. Yeah it would've been nice if he could've come to his senses but you ARE talking about Jason there.
He's just too cute to have much brains, lol. He can't help it.. some people are blessed with a combination of both.. unfortunately, I think Jason's gifts are a bit one sided. That's alright tho.. lol. Guys have their candy.. and although we talk about it less.. us girls have our share of candy, too.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:50 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,129,232 times
Yep, that's basically glamouring. The human's memory of the vamps is erased.

I also think the creature is Maryann. And if so, the storyline with Daphne and Sam could get really interesting. (Although I keep thinking of her as Bridget from the soap B&B.) I hope it's Maryann. And I hope Eric takes her down. I'm ready for her to go away from the series.
I really liked Jessica and Hoyt (I think that's right.) together.
I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for a new episode!!! In the previews for the next episode, could anyone tell who the guy was covered in blood? I thought it was the guy that was sharing the room with Jason, but I'm not sure.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaGrrrl View Post
As corny as that sounds.. I more or less agree with this description.

Uh.. I think we see Jason differently, lol. Yeah it would've been nice if he could've come to his senses but you ARE talking about Jason there.
He's just too cute to have much brains, lol. He can't help it.. some people are blessed with a combination of both.. unfortunately, I think Jason's gifts are a bit one sided. That's alright tho.. lol. Guys have their candy.. and although we talk about it less.. us girls have our share of candy, too.
I gotta have brains to go along with the looks. Eric is eye candy with a brain. LOL.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:45 PM

9,762 posts, read 3,418,967 times
Quote:
I gotta have brains to go along with the looks. Eric is eye candy with a brain. LOL.

Well babe.. it take all types to make the world go round. Can't fault Jason for what he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV