Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 07:30 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,571,156 times

Advertisements

Russell is my favorite Character
Bringing him back has bred new life into this series
The fairy's are too damn funny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 09:10 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,249,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Russell is my favorite Character
Bringing him back has bred new life into this series
The fairy's are too damn funny
I cracked up when he popped up on the stage and started singing lol...last night was another all-over-the-place episode. Not sure what the need was to put in 5 minutes of Terry and the snickering frit. Poor Lafayette. His lips will never be the same. I have to say I was really digging Pam's 30 seconds of compassion with Tara.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:27 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,767,067 times
I didn't like seeing the little kid get killed .... but Lilith! Ooooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!! Look out America!

Old 07-23-2012, 05:03 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,778,933 times
That's one crazy Vamp, that Lillith!! Russell singing............was NUTS! I laughed my ass off at that! He is a mess!

Old 07-23-2012, 06:36 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,120,437 times
Yeah, great episode last night. Lilith coming out of a puddle of blood was kinda silly, but her not having much on other than a birthday suit made up for it.

Things are finally starting to pick back up. Looks like things will be action packed for the rest of the season. Anybody know how many episodes we've got left in Season 5?

Old 07-24-2012, 11:26 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,068,247 times
Seeing Godrick made me think the best episode of this show was when he met the true death. I thought the last episode was a big snooze.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:30 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,386,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I cracked up when he popped up on the stage and started singing lol...last night was another all-over-the-place episode. Not sure what the need was to put in 5 minutes of Terry and the snickering frit. Poor Lafayette. His lips will never be the same. I have to say I was really digging Pam's 30 seconds of compassion with Tara.
I think Tara and Pam will make a good team and will grow closer; I'm looking forward to that.
Russell is a great character. It was so funny when he killed Roman and screamed "peace is for p***sies!"

Old 07-25-2012, 10:28 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,788,546 times
I'm confused about the whole Lillith scene. Was she really there or were they all just tripping on really old V? And what exactly is the sanguinista plan? Total anarchy? Enslave humanity to use as a food source like in the movie Daybreakers? I don't see either plan going well. And why did they need Russell at all? He seems like too much of a wild card to be a part of an organized vampire coup, it's not as if Salome couldn't have killed Roman without him, she's had plenty of opportunities.

And Sookie! Surely Sookie can't use up her powers! I feel like there's some implication that she's special even amongst the faerie/half faerie world. I mean, her lightning fingers shattered the illusion the faeries were using when they were kidnapping half faeries and they all seemed shocked by her abilities. Maybe some faerie sex would recharge her...

Old 07-30-2012, 12:05 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,899,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post

He put Vampire blood on them and they healed...

I fast fwd a lot of scenes so I do not see everything but I am sure I saw that when he got in that car.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:40 PM

8,079 posts, read 4,756,354 times
Yeah, I figured he'd fix that up PDQ.

Highlights of last night: Alcide gettin' busy ::fans self with hand::, and the double-dose of Sam. The Alcide sex scene was purely gratuitous--I don't even remember the girl's name--but I'm not complaining. I'd always wondered why Shifters never impersonated other people more often and instead shifted to animals. Loved how Tramell did "that walk" as Luna would have...nice touch.

Sookie who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV