Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2012, 06:35 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,140,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
I think I was so good because there was no terry or no werewolf plot and we could stay focus on one thing
Exactly! It was nice to not be jumping around between 6 different storylines for once this season!

Anbody else think they might not give us a glimpse of Wallow (sp) until next season? They've been hinting at this vampire that has a contract out on Sooki for about 3 episodes now, and with only two episodes left, I feel like they might get right up to the reveal and then cut, fade to black. I would hate to have to wait another 9 months to see who he is! Even if its just a quick in your face, "BAM there he is" during the last few seconds of the season finale...THEN fade to black. lol. Just please show us the dude already!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 02:02 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,167,537 times
I hope they do show us Wallow! I also don't want to wait another 9 months. Show yourself evil vamp!

Old 08-17-2012, 11:07 AM

299 posts, read 256,487 times
I think his name is Warlow, I think there will be a showdown for between him and Russell because we know that Russell is looking for Sookie too.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:08 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,784,185 times
You know Russell won't respect that contract so I'm expecting some serious pyrotechnics!!!

Old 08-17-2012, 02:48 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,833,185 times
I like Tara now!!!! She and Pam make a great team.

I have a feeling Russell is going to be killed for good this time.

Not liking the wussy Bill either.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:34 AM

3,763 posts, read 6,735,998 times
**On a side not I have never seen an episode of this show but Anna Paquin is a cutie...hehe just sayin

Old 08-19-2012, 11:05 PM

37,827 posts, read 41,163,799 times
Russell Edgington is a shrimp and so is Bill Compton. Still waiting for Eric to stand up straight.

Lillith-Schmillith!

Old 08-20-2012, 04:17 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,833,185 times
Bills character is as close to worthless as it gets at this point. The whole Lilith storyline is boring ... I'd rather have the ifrit back. It seems like this season is all about how much gelatinous can be spewed in each episode. Let's wrap this one up next week!!

Old 08-20-2012, 08:46 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,140,346 times
Bill is getting really, really annoying. Seeing him off that other Authority member makes me think the old Bill is gone forever. Don't know if he'll ever come back to the human-loving Bill we grew to like.

Did anybody else notice that Sooki said Warlow doesn't seem like a vampire, but something else? Yikes!

Spoiler
Well, they sure setup everything for the epic season finale this coming Sunday. A lot of our main characters that were spread out all over Louisiana are now back together in the Authority's headquarters. And then you've got Russell vs 100 fairies. Probably gonna be epic.

Unless he shows up right on cue in the Russell/Fairy fight scene, looks like we won't see Warlow until next season. I was hoping to at least get a glimpse of him.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:11 AM

8,101 posts, read 4,777,813 times
Pure speculation, but I really do think they'll take the easy way out and have Warlow conveniently show himself in time to fight Russell ("Get your fangs off my Fairy Sookie! She's all mine!"). The question, in my mind, will be whether they kill each other (easiest way out) or they will have Warlow kill Russell (not a moment too soon--talk about over-staying a welcome), then reveal himself not to be the evilevilevil baddie that we expect him to be.

Darn, that was quite the body (and cherry jell-o) count last night, wasn't it? I can't recall so many people getting killed off in one episode. Though I had to sit up and take notice at what a great shot Jason turned out to be. Two shots in rapid succession, killing two vamps like two snaps of the fingers.

I figured the "nesting" explanation would be invoked as a means of explaining why all the Authority folks are acting insane. Pam's off-handed remark was all it took to explain a lot of their nutso behavior, and the whole "I choose you" stuff with Lilith-Schmilith-Killith is their lame way of explaining away Beeeeeel's ass-hat ways.

Alcide shirtless--never not a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV