Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2013, 11:49 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,257,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
Because he told her that he only killed her parents in order to save her life, and that he had been waiting generations to make this bond with her. Generally when you save Sookie's life you are going to get laid.

LOL...I like how she said the town calls her "danger *****"...I was like, yeah, umm, no, the "danger" part isn't why they call you that lol

Speaking of Warlow, wasn't he scary when he was coming through the bathroom portal and wasn't he trying to kill her? (just sounds so ridiculous saying that lol)...where did I miss the part when he decided to show himself and the sudden change of heart?

I just hope they're not gonna procreate and make fairy vampire babies lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 08:27 AM

37,804 posts, read 41,087,593 times
Steve Newlin is really funny. He and Jason together...ah, the good old days of True Blood. The ex-wife has one of those hen house voices (sort of like every woman that's ever been on on The View). She could be reading the weather and you just want to gag her and rip her head off. I really don't like her. I'm also really over Sookie and Bill, together or apart. They seem like yesterday's news and what's with Alcide? Wasn't it good enough for him to be charming, smart, manly, employed, polite and good-looking? Can't we have one character with some shred of decency? They kill off Grandma. They kill off Jesus. They make charming Rene the serial killer and it's not enough to kill off Godrick once but they have to kill him off twice and before they send Hoyt packing, they destroy his character. Now, even Sookie's dead parents are bad. You suck, writers!

Old 07-25-2013, 10:49 AM

3,663 posts, read 5,684,446 times
^ I know. It's like they are throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks, but nothing does.

I didn't even finish watching last season. Probably won't this one either.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM

8 posts, read 29,627 times
I agree, the writers of this show is terrible. I don't care anymore, I just want to see everybody dies or something, and end the season.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:00 AM

NORAAAAAA!!!! I cried with Eric last night

Ok, if I arrived home and found my loved one's head ripped off, I doubt I'd sit there talking to it calmly, holding it and THEN KISSING IT!! I hope Sarah's time is up soon. I just about had enough of her lol

Did anyone catch whose grave Arlene went to? Seems last night was a bit all over the place again.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:36 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,769,358 times
I felt for Eric. Losing his sister the say he did having her just melt away in his arms was incredible to watch. Masterful job by the special effects crew. I have to say it. Mrs. Newlind is insane. Not just southern bible thumping kooky. INSANE. Now she's running the whole show. If she somehow manages to survive this season, because you guys know Bill and Eric are going to lay siege to the compound, it'll be a miracle. Or she gets turned. That Hep-V virus is no joke. If even Lilith's blood can't cure it, the vampires are in serious trouble if that True Blood gets distributed. Unless dear old dad comes to the rescue, Alcide's in for a major butt whoopin. He won't be pack master after this. Then there's poor Jason. Cut and at the mercy of those lady vampires. Judging from the previews Tara couldn't protect him.

bellakin

Best guess is Arlene was at Terry's grave. Just that there's no head stone. I could be wrong. But she and the kids are OK. I sat bolt upright when I saw the amount on that policy.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I felt for Eric. Losing his sister the say he did having her just melt away in his arms was incredible to watch. Masterful job by the special effects crew. I have to say it. Mrs. Newlind is insane. Not just southern bible thumping kooky. INSANE. Now she's running the whole show. If she somehow manages to survive this season, because you guys know Bill and Eric are going to lay siege to the compound, it'll be a miracle. Or she gets turned. That Hep-V virus is no joke. If even Lilith's blood can't cure it, the vampires are in serious trouble if that True Blood gets distributed. Unless dear old dad comes to the rescue, Alcide's in for a major butt whoopin. He won't be pack master after this. Then there's poor Jason. Cut and at the mercy of those lady vampires. Judging from the previews Tara couldn't protect him.

bellakin

Best guess is Arlene was at Terry's grave. Just that there's no head stone. I could be wrong. But she and the kids are OK. I sat bolt upright when I saw the amount on that policy.

It seems like it's still the same day and when they were talking about the kids, I thought they meant telling the kids that Terry's dead.

Now that they see when the policy was bought, they may realize it wasn't a random shooting.

That Sarah really IS crazy and she's smarter than people give her credit for. She knew all about the cover-up schemes. Very smart of her to come up with that plan.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:07 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,769,358 times
It hasn't clicked for Arlene yet because she was so grief stricken and then rip roaring drunk (Pabst Blue Ribbon. Yuck! I only use that stuff to cook brats) but she met Terry's killer. Then again it may not occur to her at all.

Have to give Andy credit. He showed a lot of restraint when he shook Bill's hand. Or maybe that was out of fear.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
It hasn't clicked for Arlene yet because she was so grief stricken and then rip roaring drunk (Pabst Blue Ribbon. Yuck! I only use that stuff to cook brats) but she met Terry's killer. Then again it may not occur to her at all.

Have to give Andy credit. He showed a lot of restraint when he shook Bill's hand. Or maybe that was out of fear.

He showed restraint allowing Bill in his house but it seems Bill no longer needs an invitation. Didn't he just walk in? I wonder if Lafayette and Arlene will do a séance

Old 07-29-2013, 04:46 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,846,152 times
I think Arlene will know exactly what happened when she learns of the life insurance policy. She will remember that friend that visited Terry and put two and two together. She already suspected that he was going to kill himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV