Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2013, 12:43 PM

9,832 posts, read 11,622,768 times

Advertisements

Spoiler
Jason letting Sarah was weak Boooooo!
he should killed her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2013, 02:27 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,771,947 times
I loved last night's eppie. I laughed when Eric pulled that doc's junk clean off and I smiled when that stool pidgeon Steve got the fiery death he deserved. This was almost as bloody as the finale of Spartacus Blood & Sand. Almost. Terry's funeral was very touching with everyone sharing their memories. The grandmother was a bit annoying and I could have done without seeing Hoyt's hateful mother again. Never liked her. The only disappointment was Sara getting away without any kind of punishment. Then again that could be the beginning of the show before the opening credits. Got my fingers crossed

Old 08-13-2013, 08:54 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,159,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I loved last night's eppie. I laughed when Eric pulled that doc's junk clean off and I smiled when that stool pidgeon Steve got the fiery death he deserved. This was almost as bloody as the finale of Spartacus Blood & Sand. Almost. Terry's funeral was very touching with everyone sharing their memories. The grandmother was a bit annoying and I could have done without seeing Hoyt's hateful mother again. Never liked her. The only disappointment was Sara getting away without any kind of punishment. Then again that could be the beginning of the show before the opening credits. Got my fingers crossed
The best punishment for Saah is if she was turned....oh the sweet irony.

I liked it when Eric stomped the Psychiatrist.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:21 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,285,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
The best punishment for Saah is if she was turned....oh the sweet irony.

I liked it when Eric stomped the Psychiatrist.
No--Eric yanked the psychiatrists jewels off and left him there to bleed to death.

Bill stomped his head like a bug.

I'm wondering where Eric flew off to. Hopefully to follow Sarah!

Old 08-13-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
No--Eric yanked the psychiatrists jewels off and left him there to bleed to death.

Bill stomped his head like a bug.

I'm wondering where Eric flew off to. Hopefully to follow Sarah!

No, wait, you're half right, Eric yanked the Jewels off of the doctor who infected Nora, Bill stomped his face.

The shrink who 'effed" Pam was dinner.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
No, wait, you're half right, Eric yanked the Jewels off of the doctor who infected Nora, the Shrink who "effed" Pam was stomped by Bill.
Nope lol...wait..

Eric yanked the jewels off the doctor who infected Nora. Bill then stomped his head when he asked the doctor about Jessica and then asked the doctor if he hurt Jessica and the doctor said "yes".

Eric took the shrink to Pam so she could finish him off.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Nope lol...wait..

Eric yanked the jewels off the doctor who infected Nora. Bill then stomped his head when he asked the doctor about Jessica and then asked the doctor if he hurt Jessica and the doctor said "yes".

Eric took the shrink to Pam so she could finish him off.

I fixed it. So many people died, it's hard to keep up.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
I fixed it. So many people died, it's hard to keep up.
I had to laugh when Jason was taking Eric through the corridors and he said "hi" to one of the dead guards and asked him something like "what's up" and gave sort of a high 5 LOL

I hope next week is as good as last week!

Old 08-13-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I had to laugh when Jason was taking Eric through the corridors and he said "hi" to one of the dead guards and asked him something like "what's up" and gave sort of a high 5 LOL

I hope next week is as good as last week!

Jason is pure comic relief. Basically, I laughed through most of the episode. When Eric was carrying the two arms, and tried the palm scan on the arm with the glove on it, I almost fell off the couch.

I'm wondering where he's gone. He's only turned two people in his tenure as vampire, has released Pam, Godrick is gone, Nora is gone and he has nobody. So I'm wondering where and with whom, he's going to seek solice.

I'm also wondering if Sookie is going to allow herself to be turned.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:34 AM

28,989 posts, read 30,417,620 times
Quote:
carterstamp Jason is pure comic relief. Basically, I laughed through most of the episode. When Eric was carrying the two arms, and tried the palm scan on the arm with the glove on it, I almost fell off the couch.
Yes, that was funny!

Quote:
I'm also wondering if Sookie is going to allow herself to be turned.
ok, here is where I don't get it, always thought if a vamp bit you, you were turned, look at how many of them were feeding off Jason (guess they changed the rules)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV