Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2013, 01:33 PM

9,830 posts, read 11,604,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
was there full frontal nudity?
Jason going to 3rd base on violet was too funny
I was in the same type of relationship in college but it only lasted 2 months not 6
Every time it was my turn some lame excuse always came up.Eventually i kicked her to the curb and married one of her best friends
True Story!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 05:05 PM

2,657 posts, read 8,046,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Daaaaaaaaang it!!! I just remember him getting up and then flames. Never saw it--it looked kind of dark in that area. Thank goodness for DVR! I'll have to play it back LOL
The clip is on YouTube. I'd give "it" a 3 out of 5 Not a disappointment, but not exactly a "sha-wing!"

Old 08-20-2013, 04:59 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,150,109 times
OK, I saw the season finale. All I have to say is WTF????? It looks as if they just phoned it in. My wife was grateful for the peek at Eric's "package" just before he burst into flame, but the rest of it was disjointed to say the least.

Old 08-20-2013, 05:22 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,384,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
OK, I saw the season finale. All I have to say is WTF????? It looks as if they just phoned it in. My wife was grateful for the peek at Eric's "package" just before he burst into flame, but the rest of it was disjointed to say the least.
big disappointment...I loose interest sometimes, then they have a good show or two, then it declines again....but I do keep on watching, hoping it will get better.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
big disappointment...I loose interest sometimes, then they have a good show or two, then it declines again....but I do keep on watching, hoping it will get better.

It was a "meh" season to be sure. There were some bright spots, like eric's attack on the compound, but it wasn't consistantly good.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:22 AM

12,406 posts, read 19,012,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
There were just so many things I didn't get. Why don't towns take precautions and set up traps? Those hep v vampires were just walking in - fire traps, light traps, funnel them in so they can be shot....why does each person need the protection of regular vamp? What's one vamp going to do against a crowd? And won't that vamp get exposed to hep V? That was the craziest idea.

Apparently Bill doesn't want to have Taka what's his name find a cure? He could approach him as if it were a new idea now.

How did Grampa Niall suddenly find the right spot and manage to come out of wherever it was?

I've only really liked the first season, this season isn't any worse that 2-?. Season 2 was I think the worst. But this season does feel rushed and it all has gotten sort of ridiculous. I wonder if the actor playing Eric was like "pluuuuueeezzze write me out"
I think before it ends Pam and Eric will be a number again and so will Bill and Sookie.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:26 AM

12,406 posts, read 19,012,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
was there full frontal nudity? everybody at work is talking about it. i don't watch the show but the women were going crazy. personally i don't find him (Alexander Skarsgard) to be all that.
I think he's adorable. For me he's the hottest male on the show. Here are some of the pics of him in different 'looks':

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UnjMZxL88Oc/T8V9rNhBJ-I/AAAAAAAAAYc/7aviaTL5y94/s400/Alexander_Skarsgard_06.jpg

Old 08-20-2013, 07:41 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,384,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I think before it ends Pam and Eric will be a number again and so will Bill and Sookie.
hmmmmm, I took it that Eric Died?

Do you think somehow, he is going to escape burning? It looked to me, like he was a goner?

Old 08-20-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
hmmmmm, I took it that Eric Died?

Do you think somehow, he is going to escape burning? It looked to me, like he was a goner?

Others have caught fire and lived. It takes a while to heal, though. I think Eric is alive.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post

My wife told me that, in the last book, Sookie winds up with Sam (?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV