Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2014, 08:28 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,641,690 times

Advertisements

Now I'm confused as to why Eric killed the Japanese guy - was it just so HE could kill Sarah?

I thought that guy was in the flash-back as one of the ones who had a part in him being punished.

Killing the French girl and consigning him to LA.

And if this is his son who captured him, why doesn't he seem to care that he killed his father??????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 08:04 AM

7,398 posts, read 5,512,445 times
Eric wants to kill Sarah in the worst way...but now he can't.

I thought only vampires could get the Hep-V virus? So Sookie has it, right?

I guess I did not pay close attention to last season because I'm having trouble remembering who these Japanese people are in the first place?? And why they want Sarah so bad?

Old 07-28-2014, 08:39 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,133,889 times
Okay, that plot twist with Sara caught me off guard. Didn't see that coming at all.

Old 07-28-2014, 08:55 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,889,959 times
I had a hard time paying attention last night. I was multitasking. Did I miss anything important? It comes on HBO quite often so I have plenty of opportunities to catch up but is it even worth it or can I just wait for the "previously on True Blood" recap just before next week's episode?

Old 07-28-2014, 09:51 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,272,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post

I guess I did not pay close attention to last season because I'm having trouble remembering who these Japanese people are in the first place?? And why they want Sarah so bad?

The Japanese want to kill Sarah because she made them go bankrupt by tainting the bottles of True Blood with the virus. What a dilemma for Eric and the Yakuza. They're going to need to keep Sarah alive for now since she's the antidote.

I thought only vampires got the virus as well, but I guess it got into Sookie's bloodstream when the infected vampire exploded all over her when they were in the woods that night.

I wonder why the infection is so rapid with Bill though.

Oh, and how did James get into Lafayette's place without being invited in? At the party, Lafayette told him he could crash there if he needed to--would that be the invitation? That kinda threw me off.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post

Human's can be 'carriers'.

Sookie got it when those sick vamps were shot dead and their blood went all over her.

The Japanese people are part the owners of the True Blood factories and part some sort of mafia.

Obviously, Sarah and the Gov messed up their business completely.

Eric is not going to take her to heal Bill, and for some reason he is accelerating so fast

Old 07-28-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
The Japanese want to kill Sarah because she made them go bankrupt by tainting the bottles of True Blood with the virus. What a dilemma for Eric and the Yakuza. They're going to need to keep Sarah alive for now since she's the antidote.

I thought only vampires got the virus as well, but I guess it got into Sookie's bloodstream when the infected vampire exploded all over her when they were in the woods that night.

I wonder why the infection is so rapid with Bill though.

Oh, and how did James get into Lafayette's place without being invited in? At the party, Lafayette told him he could crash there if he needed to--would that be the invitation? That kinda threw me off.
I don't think the Yakuza gives a flying fig if she is the antidote - that will put them at odds with Eric and Pam, tho who do they care about now but themselves?

James has been invited in many times. He fed off of and protected LF while Jessica protected Adeline. Why did she stop that, btw?

Now Violet has her.

I'd rather she not die, but there are others I am more attached to than her.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I had a hard time paying attention last night. I was multitasking. Did I miss anything important? It comes on HBO quite often so I have plenty of opportunities to catch up but is it even worth it or can I just wait for the "previously on True Blood" recap just before next week's episode?
I think you missed a lot. It was almost as good as last week. Excellent plot twist too.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Okay, that plot twist with Sara caught me off guard. Didn't see that coming at all.
I liked it, as otherwise it was boring to leave her alive and go chasing her some more. Plus, I wanted a cure!

First I was worried about Eric, now I'm like save Bill!

Sookie's one true love. If they save him, they may just leave the show with them together.

Old 07-28-2014, 11:01 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,770,596 times
jencam

Adeline is still under Jessica's protection. The threat of the marauding hep-v vampires appears to be over for now. If Adeline is in danger Jessica will sense it and come running. Right now Adeline doesn't feel she's in danger since in her mind Violet's a friend. As for Eric not taking Sara to save Bill? Eric doesn't even know Bill's sick. The only ones who do are Jessica, Sookie and Jason. Speaking of Bill, bravo for killing that lawyer. She was an extortion artist pure and simple and a bit of a jealous b*tch. She had it coming.

Sara being the cure is a plot twist. She'll he kept alive long enough to get enough blood to start synthesizing a cure. Then Eric can have his revenge.

Shame on the reverend. How can he just walk away from Lettie Mae like that? If this was a way to get closure with Tara's death he should have stood by her or even helped however he could. Some man of God he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV