Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2014, 09:29 PM

7,410 posts, read 5,521,644 times

Advertisements

I wish Eric and Pam would just bum rush the Yakuza and get it over with. At this stage in the show do they really matter anymore? Next week is the last episode. I'm hoping they show all the long time characters having happy endings. Why not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2014, 05:56 AM

9,157 posts, read 14,832,200 times
Episode was OK, still seems like an awful lot of stuff still hanging out there for one more hour.

Now, I know I should not being trying to use logic, but if Eric is now "immune" to Hep-V that must mean that the antibodies, antidote, whatever it is stays in their systems when they drink it. IF the antibodies are still there, doesn't it stand to reason that anyone can now drink from Eric and also get cured and so on, down the line?

Old 08-18-2014, 07:25 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,139,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I wish Eric and Pam would just bum rush the Yakuza and get it over with.
Agreed. They're getting old, and cowboy accent Japanese mob boss is becoming annoying fast.

After explaining himself, I get why Bill is doing what he's doing. But still, choosing death and basically pooping on all the people who care about him is kind of a jerk move in my opinion.

Old 08-18-2014, 03:16 PM

9,832 posts, read 11,622,768 times
The sex scene with Eric and Ginger was the funniest thing ever. She was so use to being told no, that when eric finally said yes, she's was like a teenage boy on Prom night. That usually only happens to teenage boys
Jason Got knock out(had that coming for 2 seasons now)
I have no clue how they are going to wrap everything up!

Old 08-19-2014, 12:45 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,661,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Episode was OK, still seems like an awful lot of stuff still hanging out there for one more hour.

Now, I know I should not being trying to use logic, but if Eric is now "immune" to Hep-V that must mean that the antibodies, antidote, whatever it is stays in their systems when they drink it. IF the antibodies are still there, doesn't it stand to reason that anyone can now drink from Eric and also get cured and so on, down the line?
It worked that way for day-walking when Bill fed everyone his blood after having a vile of Warlow's.

But Eric was going to take Sarah's blood to Bill, not his own.

So he doesn't know if that is guaranteed or it was a plot device to have him and Pam down there when Sookie came with Bill.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:47 AM

Odd that when Warlow died the qualities of his blood did also.

Also odd that the Vamps seemed to drain Litlith's blood from Bill but not Warlow's. And that they had no sign of lilith in them afterward. Oh well, lol!

Old 08-19-2014, 07:12 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,139,562 times
well folks, after 7 long seasons, this show is finally coming to an end. I'm kind of glad really, as TB got kinda weird the last few seasons. This final season is actually okay, but the three seasons before it went way off course.

I miss the early seasons when things were simple. Merlottes, Fangtasia, Vampire Bill, Sooki, and Eric. comedy relief from Lafayette, Pam, and Stackhouse. But after the first few seasons, things just started going nuts. I've enjoyed TB, but at this point I'm ready for it to be over.

Bill, just drink Sarah's blood already so we can all live happily ever after.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:10 AM

I don't want it to be over, but agree with your last sentence.

Old 08-19-2014, 02:29 PM

9,832 posts, read 11,622,768 times
Looks like bill is going to have to drink Sarah's blood if he wants to hold off the Yakuza!
They are coming to get Sookie Stackhouse.

On side note The actress that plays Sarah, Anna Camp was pretty good in the Movie "The help".

Old 08-19-2014, 02:36 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,900,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I don't want it to be over, but agree with your last sentence.
I'm so glad it's over. I really wish it would have ended after season 3.

The books will always hold a special place in my heart and I think one day I'll go back and reread the entire series (minus the last book).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV