Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2009, 11:46 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Eric is only the sheriff of Region 5. He must have a boss, right? I just assumed, wrongly I guess, that Godric was the boss of multiple regions. Someone must have that job.
I thought Godric was a sherriff like Eric ... I'm sure I'm wrong. Well, now that cowboy guy can take over for Godric, unless he was killed in the suicide bombing.

So did Evan Rachel Wood turn Godric??? How poignent was Godric's suicide??? Godric just got tired of being a vampire.

I'm sure that La-Fie-ette is so pumped up on Eric's thousand year old blood that he's pretty invincible.

I hope the vamps take the bullhead and shove it up maryannes ... well, you know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 12:31 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I thought Godric was a sherriff like Eric ... I'm sure I'm wrong. Well, now that cowboy guy can take over for Godric, unless he was killed in the suicide bombing.

So did Evan Rachel Wood turn Godric??? How poignent was Godric's suicide??? Godric just got tired of being a vampire.

I'm sure that La-Fie-ette is so pumped up on Eric's thousand year old blood that he's pretty invincible.

I hope the vamps take the bullhead and shove it up maryannes ... well, you know
Godric was the Sheriff of Dallas, Eric is the Sheriff of that city in Louisiana where the Vampire Bar is. The Cowboy guy (Stan) was killed in the blast.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:34 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,151,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
If ever an episode was Lafayette's I think this was the one. I love that he isn't afraid to kick ass. That he sees clearly. That he rescued his family.
Me too! I wonder why Lafayette and Tara's mom weren't affected by Marianne. Seems she puts people in a trance pretty quickly and while Lafayette may have vampire blood in his system, her mom does not. But I loved that he wasn't afraid to get into Tara's boyfriend's face and haul her off screaming. Wonder what Marianne meant when she said "she'll come back and bring both of them."

I thought it was so funny that Sam showed up naked at the door and Bellefleur opened it up like he was selling girl scout cookies. I guess living in Bon Temps means you don't bat an eye at wacky things!

Most importantly, I am so glad the stuff in Dallas is over, with the exception of the preacher and his wife. I thought the entire Vampire group thing was pretty boring and I couldn't have cared less about who died (with the exception of Godric). I think Godric just got tired of it all. Living thousands of years would get kind of boring, I think. Loved the preacher and his wife being snippy to each other. Most importantly, I LOVED the bruise right between his eyes (thanks to Jason's crack shot with the paintball gun). So funny.

So...I am happy to see the group is returning home (and from next week's previews, things are pretty screwed up). It's going to take a lot to get rid of Marianne and when I S-L-O-W-L-Y fast forwarded through the previews, it looks like Sookie's house is either totally damaged or burned (Marianne is standing in the doorway with a charred home behind her) and Sam is laid out on the table for a sacrifice. Looks like Jessica is going to get in on the action of killing a bunch of people and I wonder if Hoyt's mama is going to get an eyeful of that! Her eyes switched pretty fast too so perhaps Jessica will save her and they'll all be friends.

Only 3 more episodes...how long does it take for the next season to start? I guess I can track down season 1 and watch it from the beginning.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:47 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,765,953 times
How long? Basically next summer. That's how long

Old 08-19-2009, 03:06 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
I hate when Maryann turns them into zombies and their eyes turn black, It's so freaking creepy lol!

Old 08-19-2009, 05:50 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,673,832 times
I watched the first 4 episodes last night of season 1. This is like rated R twilight to me. I never realized how how Ana paquin is. Damn she wears some tiny ass shorts

Old 08-19-2009, 09:16 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Eric and Sookie in bed was hot~! I loved how Lafayette came to save Tara from Maryann.

Now, that they had Eric naked, I see his hotness lol
Mm hm. See! LOL

Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
I thought it was so funny that Sam showed up naked at the door and Bellefleur opened it up like he was selling girl scout cookies. I guess living in Bon Temps means you don't bat an eye at wacky things!
Poor Andy, I guess after you see a zombie orgy, a giant pig and a women with a bull's head and claws, anything else is tame in comparison.

I hope Sam is the one to end Maryann.

I forget who said something about Jessica, but she didn't have a choice and she didn't want to be a vampire. I think she was happy about parts of it after the fact, but she's very very young. And she obviously misses her family. Bill hasn't been the most supportive maker either since he's had a gazillion things going on and doesn't really know what to do with a teenager. I really like Hoyt and Jessica together. It's so sweet.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:46 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,132,032 times
where are the werewolves---loved that part of the series!

Old 08-20-2009, 12:07 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Mm hm. See! LOL
LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV