Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2009, 12:57 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,678,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
My favorite line of the night! LOL

domergurl, I couldn't agree more with your idea for Maryann. I am so over her storyline.
Another great quote:

Lorena to Sookie: "Did you know your boyfriend hit me over the head with a 52 inch plasma television earlier tonight?.. everyone says they're so thin and light but let me tell you when wielded properly, it's quite a weapon... I hope he doesn't pull the same shenanigans on you. There is NO excuse for domestic violence."

I was laughing so hard!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 01:33 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,285,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Another great quote:

Lorena to Sookie: "Did you know your boyfriend hit me over the head with a 52 inch plasma television earlier tonight?.. everyone says they're so thin and light but let me tell you when wielded properly, it's quite a weapon... I hope he doesn't pull the same shenanigans on you. There is NO excuse for domestic violence."

I was laughing so hard!!
That was a classic. My favorite line of episode.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:55 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,649,953 times
yeah Maryanne storyline is pretty lame. Doesn't tie in well.....yet.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:52 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,281,005 times
Well tonight was the completed deviation from the books. Defendants of the series say why shouldn't it deviate? Why? Some things are great, Lafayette for one. But some things are awful; Lorenna being all pathetic in love - what happened to vampires having no emotions? Its not that they deviate from the book - its that they are inconsistent within their own storyline. Maryanne's story line - not an improvement. Godric, I liked what happened in the book, it made some sense to me. I suppose it is what it is - but it was a perfectly good series. I'm not sure why all major changes. If they wanted something else why didn't they just start something else? Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying the series. But it seems to me that you should create your own thing. Not muddle someone elses.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:51 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,586,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Another great quote:

I was laughing so hard!!
I spit out my vodka

Old 08-10-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
That episode was fantastic!!! Jason have a "man to 'man'" with Bill was too much!!! I'm also hoping this Maryann line is drawing to a close with her getting cooked into a souffle and being fed to the vamps ...

Poor Jessica, but boy, Hoyt sure didn't seem to mind!!!!

It was a good ep yes I wanted the preacher's wife turned into a vamp~

Ah well, I'll keep on watching. What is Maryann gonna do with Tara and her bf?

Old 08-10-2009, 07:45 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,773,858 times
I think we've seen the last of the preacher and his wife. The matter at hand is who survived the suicide bombing at the end of the episode and whether or not there'll be retribution. And those of you wanting the whole Maryanne thing to come to an end, I think this'll last till the end of the season

Old 08-10-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I think we've seen the last of the preacher and his wife. The matter at hand is who survived the suicide bombing at the end of the episode and whether or not there'll be retribution. And those of you wanting the whole Maryanne thing to come to an end, I think this'll last till the end of the season

Shucks I forgot about the suicide bombing!!! And I thought last weeks ep was good

Ugh, Maryann. Yeah I know it's gonna drag out.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:02 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,167,733 times
I'm in agreement with everyone - last night's episode was off the hook. I especially loved the church scene when Sookie brushes off Bill to run to Eric's side and save him from those nasty silver chains. Also when Eric leans in close to Sookie to say, "trust me" in her ear... yum! How cool is Godric putting Lorena in a choke hold - love him! So, looks like Luke goes boom next week - too bad Maryann wasn't standing next to him!

Old 08-11-2009, 02:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,594 times
In the begiing TrueBlood was one of my favorite tv shows. The last episodes totally disappointed me. Its became a vampire jungle. Boringgggggggg !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV