Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2009, 06:50 AM

16,780 posts, read 15,850,075 times

Advertisements

Have we heard the last of Candle-a-Bra?

I'm hoping to see Brian and Erica racing the Globetrotters to the finish line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 AM

14,860 posts, read 43,026,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquesmountainapache View Post
Do you think the Brian and Ericka can edge them out? This is who I hope is in the Final Three -- Globetrotters, Brian and Ericka and Meghan and Cheyenne. I hated to see the team leave tonight, but they went with class.
They were classy on their exit. I loved the sauna scene. Think Matt liked that girl or what You know he was thinking the only thing either of them had on was a towel. LOL!!!

Hope the brothers are GONE next week. I don't care for them at all. The Globetrotters were running. It was a narrow area and slippery. He slipped just as he was getting close to him and accidently knocked him down. The brother was able to jump right back up but the Globetrotter was down longer. Seemed harmless enough to me. I would have done the same thing by running and try to pass them. It is just part of the race and if the brothers can't handle the heat then they need to get out of the kitchen. It IS a race hence the name

Them blocking out the brothers in their skivies. I was thinking that maybe their fly had come open and that was why it was blurred out periodically. They didn't blur it out the entire time but only in some scenes. Which is why I thought if they didn't that the viewers would be able to see EVERYTHING or at least something.

The last two episodes some of the challanges have been weak. The only one that was not weak was the hay. But two times in a row the pit stop was right at the end of the challange. I don't like that. I like when they still have to get to the pit stop and someone always gets lost and doesn't make it.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:28 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,056,772 times
Creekcat...I also thought that was a lame speed bump! Way to easy.

I'm ready for the brothers to go. I can't stand their whining all the time. I'm afraid I'm going to throw something at the tv when they're on.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:30 AM

14,860 posts, read 43,026,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Spoiler
Wasn't that a lame speedbump tonight? I mean the hardest thing was to find the saunabus
I doubt it was that easy for Matt. He seemed to really like the attractive blonde sitting super close to him wearing nothing but a towel. I'm sure he probably didn't want to leave so soon if there had not been a million bucks on the line.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:37 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,210,745 times
I think the speed bumps aren't so much created for a challenge but a way to shave off time as a penalty.

Love me some GlobeTrotters............hope they trot on to a final victory.

NOt digging the brothers............I don't think they reallllly want to take on the GT in any serious anything.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:37 AM

263 posts, read 870,187 times
My hubby and I were joking that after they were Phileliminated, Matt was probably hoping to go back to the Sauna Bus and find the attractive blonde girl still over there in just a towel.

I'm sad to see Gary and Matt leave especially since I only now figured out their names. All this time they've been Team Father and Son. They were/are a class act.

Can't stand the brothers. I hope they get eliminated soon.

I'm hoping the final three will be the Globetrotters, Ericka/Bryan, and Meaghan/Cheyne.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,471,517 times
Another vote against the brothers here. Can't stand them, but I think they're going to come in 2nd place.

Not a fan of Meghan and Cheyne, but I'm calling them as the winners, even though I'm rooting for the Trotters.

I know it only matters that a team doesn't come in last from week to week, and the Trotters have been consistently near the front of the pack. But somehow I get the feeling that they just aren't racing. I think they need to dial it up a notch or two or they'll come in third.

Sadly, I think team Zebra is going home next.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:31 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,210,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Another vote against the brothers here. Can't stand them, but I think they're going to come in 2nd place.

Not a fan of Meghan and Cheyne, but I'm calling them as the winners, even though I'm rooting for the Trotters.

I know it only matters that a team doesn't come in last from week to week, and the Trotters have been consistently near the front of the pack. But somehow I get the feeling that they just aren't racing. I think they need to dial it up a notch or two or they'll come in third.

Sadly, I think team Zebra is going home next.
I concur.

Team Globetrotters are capable of winning and enjoy the race but maybe need to,at this point, get a tad more serious and competitive. I want them to win. I wouldn't mind Ericka and Bryan winning but I too think they will be Phileminated next
I wish the brother would go next but doubt it.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 PM

263 posts, read 870,187 times
I found it interesting that Bryan mentioned Ericka didn't win any of the special awards given at the Miss America contest but she won the contest itself. Would the producers have inserted that comment into this episode to hint at something in the future like the fact Ericka and Bryan haven't won any of the legs so far but they may take the big TAR prize?

Old 11-16-2009, 02:26 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,471,517 times
Interesting observation and parallel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV