Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,563,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wastina View Post
Yes, it can.
Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 AM

894 posts, read 1,128,183 times
I'm hoping Aaron gets to stick around a little while longer. He's a nice kid and has a great voice. I just think he needs to believe in himself a little more.

What was up with Ryan introducing Simon last night as Psycho? I didn't think it was funny. IMO, Ryan's kind of a jerk.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:57 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,538,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Andrew and Katie---exactly who I thought should have gone home. I couldn't be more pleased. I couldn't stand either of them.

Now we need to get rid of Tim and that little kid, whatever his name is.

Tatiana aka Kate is gone - ok thank goodness they got rid of Andrew......NEXT

Old 04-15-2010, 09:24 AM

3,086 posts, read 7,621,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by {geek} View Post
I'm hoping Aaron gets to stick around a little while longer. He's a nice kid and has a great voice. I just think he needs to believe in himself a little more.

What was up with Ryan introducing Simon last night as Psycho? I didn't think it was funny. IMO, Ryan's kind of a jerk.
I think lots of people didn't get that...it was Si-Co from his name Si-mon Co-well much like J-Lo for Jennifer Lopez. Just in his case it has a double meaning which made me laugh.

Old 04-15-2010, 10:35 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,823,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
Katie did not remind me of Tatiana at all except that they both had long brown hair. Katie was not a psycho! I was sorry to see her go, though I knew she wouldn't last much longer.

SO happy Andrew finally got voted off. Should have been weeks ago.

I'm not a pre-teen by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't hate Tim Urban. He will have to go soon, though, and I do hope it's before Aaron, who genuinely has a great voice.

Both Lee and Casey need to show more personality, and Lee needs to connect more with the audience. He has an amazing talent, but it's almost like he's afraid to succeed.

Old 04-15-2010, 10:40 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,449,043 times
Well, I was half right. Andrew left, which was deserved. But even though I would have rather seen Siobhan go than Katie this week, it was almost 6 of one, half a dozen of the other to me.

Adam Lambert sucked so bad I had to FF him. Horrid.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:11 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,171,733 times
ok so Mike is OK however I believed they saved him because they have to have at least one African American to bring in alot of those viewers! I actually liked the black girl with the gorgeous eyes that unfortunately got sick and it cost her staying on the show. She is more talented by far then Mike IMO! Mike reminds me of a poor man's version of Reuben and we don't need another Reuben!

Old 04-15-2010, 11:20 AM

894 posts, read 1,128,183 times
That would be "Paige" ... I loved her. At first, I didn't think she was all that good. As time went on, she kept getting better and better. But wow, what a voice that girl had. Yep, I wish she could have stayed around a little while longer.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,140,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
Katie did not remind me of Tatiana at all except that they both had long brown hair. Katie was not a psycho! I was sorry to see her go, though I knew she wouldn't last much longer.
Katie reminded me of Tatiana from the very beginning.

She might not have been psycho, but the resemblence always left me feeling like she was about to go off the deep end at any moment.

Darn shame for her that she looked like Tatiana.

Last edited by Beretta; 04-15-2010 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: copyright, had to delete images

Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,608,399 times
Count me as another who was reminded of Tatiana every time I saw Katie. It worked against her for me but I don't think I would have liked Katie anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV