Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2010, 11:26 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,686,509 times

Advertisements

Atl, the rest of the world (myself included) agrees with you and with Andrew. But remember, he's got this big chip on his shoulder, Matt does, and he's a member of Mensa and he keeps bragging that he's a bonafide genius, so whatever we think is just wrong, stupid, and uneducated. He knows what he's talking about and doing. Shame on us for agreeing with Andrew. *rolls eyes*

I just want to go on the show and give Andrew a hug. Poor guy--hasn't done a thing to anyone, but he just keeps getting it handed to him!

The state of New Jersey needs to hire Enzo to do public relations campaigns. Nothing in the world is worth talking about more than Jersey to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 01:15 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,029,857 times
The Power Couple should've both been the nominations. Then it wouldn't have mattered, because one of them might've been gone. Then again there could be a twist with the POV if that had happened.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:09 AM

10,221 posts, read 11,199,333 times
I had to force myself to stay awake to watch last night. Is this not the worse BB or what?

Old 07-26-2010, 08:25 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,467,777 times
Why do both Rachel and Matt feel the need to talk a couple decibles louder when in the Diary Room? We hear you!! The room is full of mikes. No need to raise your voices. Just my nitpick of the week. I'll be trotting along now .........

Old 07-26-2010, 09:38 AM

874 posts, read 1,662,508 times
I don't think it's that bad of a season, but I'm not really finding the houseguests as enjoyable this year. I hope that changes. I think I might just have unfair expectations due to past seasons. It's hard to remember how I felt during past seasons this early in the game.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:28 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,537,242 times
Who else thinks Brendon is a real creeper? "Your so amazing babe." GAG!! They've known each other for what, like 3 weeks??? Seriously, I want to vomit.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:58 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,686,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
Who else thinks Brendon is a real creeper? "Your so amazing babe." GAG!! They've known each other for what, like 3 weeks??? Seriously, I want to vomit.
I thought the exact same thing. That's why Rachel's exit speeches to Annie and Monet have always disgusted me...."You tried to take me from my man" (who I've only known for a few weeks, and for all I know could be lying to me about everything....but yeah, he's so fly, I'm sacrificing my game play to make sure the two of us are together forever) *giggles annoyingly*

Old 07-26-2010, 11:02 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,029,857 times
I believe what we've seen, is what we're going to get with these HG's. Kristen flying so low under the radar. Andrew being such a loner. Brendan and Rachel connected at the hips. Ragan not wanting to rock the boat, but at least you know he is there. Kathy is like a little mouse afraid to make any moves, it might draw attention. Brittany is now just floating around, but actually she was all the time with Monet, too. The Brigade not really flexing their muscles.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:43 PM

621 posts, read 1,212,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
If he didn't want Andrew to be on the block than he should have not nominated him. I can understand backdooring them, but wouldn't it make sense to put up at least one of them so that he might have been able to have them both on the block against each other and not make an enemy out of Andrew?

I understand what you're saying, but we need to remember that Kathy is Matt's immediate target, not Brendon or Rachel. It could be in Matt's mind that those two will see their day later at the hands of a different houseguest. I think he's wanting to make them think he's on their side for now, so they will "trust" him, only to get picked off later. He seems to be positioning people, like in a chess game. You don't always move your bishop or rook out onto the board right away.

I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. I do like this season, though. I guess I'm one of those odd ones. I'm more engaged in it this time than in previous seasons.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:45 PM

874 posts, read 1,662,508 times
Shyspider, that made a lot of sense and helped me to understand his thought process. However, I think by the end of it he'll have backstabbed one too many people. We shall see. I've always thought those that come out of the gate too early put themselves at risk for going home midway through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV