Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2010, 12:50 PM

874 posts, read 1,664,161 times

Advertisements

It isn't Rachel's fault that she's HOH. They had three or four times to beat her in that competition and no one did. She also could have went home on Thursday if Matt wasn't such an idiot. However, Matt has himself in a good position, since I don't think he is really anyone's target right now.

I'm not thrilled she's HOH, but I'd rather see her up there than the Brigade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2010, 05:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,284,446 times
I'm wondering if the Brigade will target Matt now that he made such a big boo-boo in trying to backdoor Brandon. I'm quite thrilled that Rachel got HOH again! Anything to upset the Brigade, I'm all for! I'd love to hear what set Rachel and Kristen off at the closing credits of the night's show. Sounded pretty juicey. LOL I love a good cat fight! Can't wait for tomorrow's show. As boring as this season has been so far, I'm sticking with it as my summer "guilty pleasure".

Old 07-31-2010, 09:23 PM

I think it was Kristen denying the showmance.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:35 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,040,075 times
The Brigade has done nothing that a 4-person alliance should be doing. They think they're in control, Matt wins HOH and accomplishes nothing. Brendan and Rachel should should start targeting them, just because they are major competitors. With Rchel as HOH, she may pick someone that is a threat to come between her and her man.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:50 AM

The Brigade hasn't done much, but they are still intact. However, in a few weeks they'll be in good shape for a final 4.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:03 AM

24,813 posts, read 24,467,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
The Brigade has done nothing that a 4-person alliance should be doing. They think they're in control, Matt wins HOH and accomplishes nothing. Brendan and Rachel should should start targeting them, just because they are major competitors. With Rchel as HOH, she may pick someone that is a threat to come between her and her man.
I told everyone, a while back now, that both sides of the house knows who one another is. They all agreed to vote off floaters, because, and I quote,

"We don't want a repeat of last season"

You know, where two floaters who didn't do anything ended up in the finals.

The Brigade is split into two groups also, that alliance will break up at the first sign of trouble, and its coming soon.

The floaters will all be gone, down to about two of them, the rest will pick sides and battle it out.

The CBS show is so edited, they tell their own story line, and make it look like the house is a specific way. The live feeds and showtime show a completely different story.

Hell, Kirsten and Rachel talked everything out in the HOH room. Just before nominations, Rachel had it in her mind to put up Kathy and Kirsten. Thats when Brenden told her she had to put up Hayden, if Kirsten went up. That was literally 5 minutes before the nomination ceremony.

Theres a whole other game going on, that isn't shown on TV. I really think that Rachel is playing Brenden like a fidel. That guy is in love with her for real, she is just playing how she wants.

No chance of that relationship working outside of the house.

Out of everyone in the house, Britney is playing the best game. She has everyone eating out of her hand, and she tells everyone exactly what they want to hear. She isn't making any promises, and she isn't painting herself into any corners yet.

Monique leaving was the best thing that could have happened for her.

Mark my words, Ragan, or Britney are going to win this game.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:37 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,691,223 times
For a few minutes I thought I was watching the, "Maury Povich Show." I was waiting to see a good cat fight. Oh, and when did women start taking bubble baths together, while wearing bikinis?

Old 08-02-2010, 10:38 AM

24,813 posts, read 24,467,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
For a few minutes I thought I was watching the, "Maury Povich Show." I was waiting to see a good cat fight. Oh, and when did women start taking bubble baths together, while wearing bikinis?
I really think they should just let them run around the house naked.

They haven't picked an "ugly" member since Evil Dick, as long as that continues, I want nudity!

Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,691,256 times
I really need Showtime because I feel kinda out of the loop. If there's strategizing and game playing we're not seeing, I'd love to know what is going on. This season, it just seems like CBS is leaving stuff out. Maybe they're pushing an agenda in the favor of Showtime.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:42 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,691,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I really think they should just let them run around the house naked.

They haven't picked an "ugly" member since Evil Dick, as long as that continues, I want nudity!
I don't think Rachel would mind showing her kitty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV