Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2010, 05:46 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,399,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
So? That's only a 2 year difference!
not too many two year olds are capable of giving birth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2010, 12:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,244,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
What a great story thank you for sharing with us all! I had heard that he was a really terrific guy and very Christian, but not over the top about it. I think it shows in how they are living. I wonder how he'll do with the sexier Latin rounds? Will that be uncomfortable for him and/or Brenda?
Since I'm the Kurt expert on here ...

One of the reasons Kurt did the show this year is because he and Brenda and the kids all watch it together. So she's acknowledged that he'll be doing all the sexy Latin routines and she's apparently OK with that. I think this is almost a joint family project. Something fun for everyone.

They are looking at this as an opporunity for Kurt to show that Christian "good guys" can still go out there, shake it up a little, and have some fun.

And I'm going to defend Brenda. She IS a strong personality. She and Kurt both acknowledge that. But he says that is one of the reasons he was attracted to her in the first place. One of her projects is to collect warm coats for distribution in the St. Louis area during the winter. When her son was injured she almost lost him. So she has an arrangement where the Warners pay for caskets for young children who die in St. Louis. (And I think in Phoenix.) She's said she can't imagine a mother having to loose a child then be presented with a bill.

Sorry, I know NOTHING about Margaret Cho.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 09-23-2010 at 12:44 PM..

Old 09-23-2010, 02:31 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,544,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
not too many two year olds are capable of giving birth
Tell that to the rabbits in my neighborhood.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:34 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,957,495 times
I'm impressed with the Warners giving the caskets to the parents of deceased children. Shows the heart is in the right place.

I also remember Tomlinson (San Diego Chargers) one yr buying a truck load of turkeys for some needy people at thanksgiving time.

Many do not know the real generosity of many sport athletes.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:51 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,254,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Since I'm the Kurt expert on here ...

One of the reasons Kurt did the show this year is because he and Brenda and the kids all watch it together. So she's acknowledged that he'll be doing all the sexy Latin routines and she's apparently OK with that. I think this is almost a joint family project. Something fun for everyone.

They are looking at this as an opporunity for Kurt to show that Christian "good guys" can still go out there, shake it up a little, and have some fun.

And I'm going to defend Brenda. She IS a strong personality. She and Kurt both acknowledge that. But he says that is one of the reasons he was attracted to her in the first place. One of her projects is to collect warm coats for distribution in the St. Louis area during the winter. When her son was injured she almost lost him. So she has an arrangement where the Warners pay for caskets for young children who die in St. Louis. (And I think in Phoenix.) She's said she can't imagine a mother having to loose a child then be presented with a bill.

Sorry, I know NOTHING about Margaret Cho.
That's a really cool story. I like hearing that ... I probably still won't pull for him to win since I doubt he's the best dancer but I will definitely hold him and his wife in the highest esteem. Then again, maybe he'll surprise me and get better and better as the weeks go along. Only time will tell.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:46 PM

1,758 posts, read 5,503,597 times
Michael Bolton did sorta stink... but I don't think he deserved a three. Stinky judge.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:51 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,838,939 times
I thought Rick Fox & Audrina were the most fun to watch tonight, tons of energy!

Good gracious, Audrina makes me want to commit to an ab regimen!

I gave Kurt 2 courtesy votes based on the story posted here (:

Courtney

Old 09-27-2010, 09:59 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,818,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky42day View Post
I thought Rick Fox & Audrina were the most fun to watch tonight, tons of energy!

Good gracious, Audrina makes me want to commit to an ab regimen!

I gave Kurt 2 courtesy votes based on the story posted here (:

Courtney
.............tsk tsk......it's a dance contest. I felt no need for that story to be introduced here-mainly for the reason you just gave -giving him a vote--no...2 votes.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,838,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
.............tsk tsk......it's a dance contest. I felt no need for that story to be introduced here-mainly for the reason you just gave -giving him a vote--no...2 votes.
You'll need to spank me then! I rarely vote for people based on their dancing. I don't think the majority of fans do either or Kyle wouldn't have ended up in the bottom 2 last week.

I vote for people I'd like to see stay around, whether it be how much I like them & want to see them succeed from "knowing" them outside of the show or because I liked their personality while on the show.

Courtney

Old 09-27-2010, 10:18 PM

18,951 posts, read 11,616,882 times
Bruno to Florence - Driving Miss Daisy

Still can't stand condescending, pompous Maks even though he is a good dancer. Not into Brandy, either. I agree with Len and Bruno when they said brittle/gwen stefani

Michael Bolton - good grief. How does he have the rhythm and soul to sing but can't move at all? Almost as bad as Kate last season.

Audriana is really surprising me - plus, I like Tony, he's so sweet.

Jennifer Grey needs to tone down the dramatics

Love Anna - she looked so great - just like a pin up girl from the 40s.

The Situation IS pigeon toed!

Bristol also impresses me - not with her talent, but with her effort and she's like-able.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV