Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 02:18 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,873,182 times

Advertisements

I thought last nights show was great. I kind of think it's time for Bristol to go too, but to all those saying her mom's friends shouldn't be calling, I don't see that any differently than a past fan of any of the others calling in for them.

I'm kind of leaning toward Kyle because he's improved so much and is just fun to watch. I wish Jennifer would go home. She was my fav at first but the whining every week has changed my attitude. When she gets on the floor you don't see any pain or wincing...is it a sympathy act? Who does the splits with a bad knee?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 02:29 PM

18,497 posts, read 31,709,686 times
I don't see any connection between Mark & Bristol, she loks like she wants no part of him, even though he is kissey kissey with her. I like her, I don't know why, I just do...but Kurt needs to go, then her.......

I think the costumes they put on Lacey this year were horiffic.

I miss Edyta.................

Old 11-09-2010, 02:33 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,553,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
When she gets on the floor you don't see any pain or wincing...is it a sympathy act? Who does the splits with a bad knee?
It looked to me like her back leg was bent when she did the splits, but her dress kind of covered it. I don't see that as a problem though, it doesn't have to be full blown splits (in my opinion!).

Old 11-09-2010, 03:31 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,454,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post

I'm kind of leaning toward Kyle because he's improved so much and is just fun to watch. I wish Jennifer would go home. She was my fav at first but the whining every week has changed my attitude. When she gets on the floor you don't see any pain or wincing...is it a sympathy act? Who does the splits with a bad knee?
I live in 24/7 pain from a serious rotator cuff injury and arthritis in my cervical spine. Sometimes it's a 2 or 3, and sometimes it's so off the charts there is no number high enough to quantify it. The times it's at its worst are when I've been overdoing it, which is what hours and hours of excessive dance training would be like. On most days, no one would ever know I was in pain, but on days where I've been going and going and going, you can bet you'll hear me whining and putting ice or heat on it and begging for neck and shoulder rubs from my husband.

It is perfectly logical that Jennifer would be feeling it a lot more on long days of strenuous training, but not so much on a night where she only has to perform one time. Pain meds and pain patches are also good masks when you simply have to get through something with the least amount of pain possible.

Old 11-09-2010, 03:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I live in 24/7 pain from a serious rotator cuff injury and arthritis in my cervical spine. Sometimes it's a 2 or 3, and sometimes it's so off the charts there is no number high enough to quantify it. The times it's at its worst are when I've been overdoing it, which is what hours and hours of excessive dance training would be like. On most days, no one would ever know I was in pain, but on days where I've been going and going and going, you can bet you'll hear me whining and putting ice or heat on it and begging for neck and shoulder rubs from my husband.

It is perfectly logical that Jennifer would be feeling it a lot more on long days of strenuous training, but not so much on a night where she only has to perform one time. Pain meds and pain patches are also good masks when you simply have to get through something with the least amount of pain possible.
Bravo-great post Jill and so sorry you're in such pain.
Also people seem to forget Jennifer is FIFTY years old; which in itself gives her the right to whine. I think she's awesome!

Old 11-09-2010, 05:10 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,472,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I don't see any connection between Mark & Bristol, she loks like she wants no part of him, even though he is kissey kissey with her. I like her, I don't know why, I just do...but Kurt needs to go, then her.......

I think the costumes they put on Lacey this year were horiffic.

I miss Edyta.................
Yeah, she is very indifferent to him. He is all in love with her. Bristol does great dancing, and yeah, she doesn't have the connection to him, but I am not sure if I would either. I think she should stay. I like them and Kurt and Anna. Lacey is a good dancer, but I just want to slap her sometimes. I think she and Kyle should go next.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:15 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,216,731 times
Quote:
Bristol needs to get sent home tonight. I think her partner is smitten with her. I wonder if they'll come out as dating after the show is over.
Gee watching them she treats him like he has cooties. Wish he'd quit smooching on her all the time but they will probably date once this is over.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:22 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,472,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Gee watching them she treats him like he has cooties. Wish he'd quit smooching on her all the time but they will probably date once this is over.
My husband thinks that he's gay or at least was until Bristol turned him straight, and that is why she isn't into him, cause she still thinks he's gay.LOL
This is the first time that we watched this show. So I haven't seen how Mark acted around his other stars.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:25 PM

2,747 posts, read 465,700 times
I loved the show this week with the instant music. I thought it seemed to bring out the best in everybody. Except for Brandy and Max. I don't know what that whole dance was about. Just hopping around the floor shaking their booty. Now, mind you, Max has a nice booty, but there should have been more to that dance. Kyle and Lacey were fantastic. While Lacey is not one of my faves, I thought they did great on that jive. Jen and Derek were at the top of my list for that last number.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:47 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,873,182 times
Quote:

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your pain too. Can't be much fun. Glad you have hubby to help you though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV