Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 06:43 PM

1,765 posts, read 4,358,757 times

Advertisements

[quote=nightcrawler;16590252]I don't see any connection between Mark & Bristol, she loks like she wants no part of him, even though he is kissey kissey with her. I like her, I don't know why, I just do...but Kurt needs to go, then her.......

I think the costumes they put on Lacey this year were horiffic.

quote]

I don't think Bristol is into him at all either. If she's house-hunting in LA, as another poster heard on a gossip show, I think it's totally coincidental.
I do think her mother's supporters absolutely are the ones keeping her on this show though... Every other week it seems there's a little "family segment" with the Palins...at most I think there was one or two with the Ozzy Osbournes, for example. I can even envision Bristol winning because of her mother's fans, even though she's hardly the most talented or even the "most improved", depending on your yardstick for deserving to win. In the latter category I'd have to say it is Kyle. There is something very genuinely appealing about him.

Absolutely agree about Lacey's HORRIBLE dress last night!! What were they thinking???????????? Lacey is pretty broad in the beam and that dress did not do her any favors!!!

I'm not a fan of Carrie Ann's at all so I kind of enjoyed Max sassing her after their second dance...give me a break that she was biotching that they didn't get into the beat for 5 or 6 seconds????!!! (At least she's off her "you had a lift" rants.) Yes Max is full of himself but he's a FABULOUS dancer and when it comes down to it he IS there for his partner. He should have won the "coveted mirror ball trophy" with Mel B so I'm sure he's hoping Brandy is finally his ticket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,394,874 times
Good lord is all I can say.
Spoiler
I thought people voted for people to stay based on talent! Bristol can't even compare to the other remaining women. I hope Brandy is not elimiated.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:07 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,227,677 times
Those
Spoiler
5 little kids were fabulous weren't they?

Kyle has improved the most notably but him always having his mouth open so wide bugs me. On one hand we have Bristol showing no emotions and Kyle over the top IMO with his facials.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:32 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,097,198 times
Thanks Jill! I used to know that. Don't know how I missed it. Thanks for the brush up! I am not offended..........glad you told me.

I also agree about Max and Mel B, they should have won the mirror ball that year.

I have noticed that lately, Mark hasn't been as kissy faced with Bristol as he used to be...........maybe the senior Palins gave him the side-eye on one of their visits.

Jennifer dancing with her injuries. I don't know what it is, but a lot of the professionals have danced with injuries that would put normal people down. Perhaps it is that "thing" that kicks in when they are "on".......a flood of endorphins perhaps?

So far, I think Jen and Derek are the best dancers and should win it, although I would like to see Max get that mirror ball for once. If Jen holds up, it is going to be a close call.

BTW..........Shannon Dauherty's father died this last Friday.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:21 PM

44,689 posts, read 61,837,844 times
Maks with his arrogant narcissistic mouth is going to get himself voted out, like those idiots at tribal council on Survivor who talk their way off the show.

I'm guessing that the only reason Bristol has gotten this far is that the Tea Party members that follow her mother are tweeting in the votes as soon as her mother goes on tweeter to tell them to vote for Bristol.

Jimmey Kimmel said it best tonight on his show about Bristol, "she's no star and she can't dance".

Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,097,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Maks with his arrogant narcissistic mouth is going to get himself voted out, like those idiots at tribal council on Survivor who talk their way off the show.

I'm guessing that the only reason Bristol has gotten this far is that the Tea Party members that follow her mother are tweeting in the votes as soon as her mother goes on tweeter to tell them to vote for Bristol.

Jimmey Kimmel said it best tonight on his show about Bristol, "she's no star and she can't dance".

I don't think the judges will hold Mak's little tirade against Brandy.........and I hope the voters don't either.

Myself, I find Maks entertaining. Did you guys see when Brandy put her hand over Mak's mouth to shut him up?

Old 11-10-2010, 06:01 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,730,284 times
The final 2 couples left standing in the end will be Maks and Brandy along with Derek and Jennifer.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:26 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,339,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
The final 2 couples left standing in the end will be Maks and Brandy along with Derek and Jennifer.
In a fair world those would be the two couples left standing but this season has been anything but fair. Bristol will be in the last two standing.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:36 AM

18,508 posts, read 31,748,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Gee watching them she treats him like he has cooties. Wish he'd quit smooching on her all the time but they will probably date once this is over.
LOL. yeah, I wish he would stop the smoochie, smoochie crap with her, it looks so ridiculous.

No, Mark is not gay.

Why do people always think that once anyone becomes dancing partners that a freakin' romance has to start......ugh !!

One thing about Bristol, look at her baby's father - Not the best of choices........

I am a little sick of Jen wining about injuries and pain.....

Brandy is the one I want to win!!

Old 11-10-2010, 07:36 AM

433 posts, read 1,145,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
In a fair world those would be the two couples left standing but this season has been anything but fair. Bristol will be in the last two standing.

I think the key words are "in a fair world". I could not believe that Bristol wasn't even in jeopardy and that Brandy was. If Bristol doesn't go home next I don't think I want to watch this show anymore. She is an awful dancer compared with the others. She has NO personality. She's NOT even a star so she doesn't belong there. She is just the child of a well known person. She couldn't keep her legs closed and gained some publicity because of it. Since when does that make her a star??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV