Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2010, 02:01 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,452,777 times

Advertisements

Watching a replay of Bristols last dance on a news recap show got me wondering if she isnt pregnant as she certainly has a bulge in the right place
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 09:24 AM

2,747 posts, read 465,814 times
And for anyone who's still active on this thread, hope this doesn't get deleted, but, Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Old 11-25-2010, 09:46 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,253,657 times
I'll be very interested to see if the producers have Christine I'm not a witch O'Donnell on next season. Even she couldn't create such controversy I think. Unless of course she moves like another Krate and stays on!

I rewatched the ending of the show again last night and I realized Mark was wiping away tears. It's too bad the guy just couldn't do much with Bristol. I do agree he had a crush on her and she wasn't reciprocating and didn't like his hands all over her. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall after the cameras stopped rolling. She pushed his hand away from her hip pretty forcefully, I noticed, when they were talking with Tom and Brooke, when Tom gave her a peck on the cheek.

This was an interesting season to be sure! It was fun being with all the regulars again.

Old 11-25-2010, 01:37 PM

737 posts, read 1,651,994 times
I saw the last show I heard that Bristol Palin was on there because people were complaining her scores were low but she was getting votes that kept her alive. Any who I just wanted to say well her mom is in politics folks duh ofcourse she knows how to get votes. Her facebook and myspace page are set up with people who do what VOTE. She is a good dancer as well.

McCains daugher is big on the internet and getting votes and I'm sure Bristol learned a few of those tricks along the way as well.

This happens when your parent is into politics.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:26 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,829,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlady01 View Post
I saw the last show I heard that Bristol Palin was on there because people were complaining her scores were low but she was getting votes that kept her alive. Any who I just wanted to say well her mom is in politics folks duh ofcourse she knows how to get votes. Her facebook and myspace page are set up with people who do what VOTE. She is a good dancer as well.

McCains daugher is big on the internet and getting votes and I'm sure Bristol learned a few of those tricks along the way as well.

This happens when your parent is into politics.
she isn't a dancer-much less a good one. Politics and celebrity should not be considered one and the same. So -duh-we know how she got the votes and it wasn't for her pleasant personality nor for her dance ability or lack of. She was getting votes from people who didn't even watch her dance......oh excuse me--her attempt to dance.There was a time when being a politician was for the good of the community/country--not for star status.
McCain's daughter wasn't on DWTS so what does she have to do with anything about the show? Or are you alerting us that politicians know how to skew votes based on their political knowledge of such?

Old 11-25-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she isn't a dancer-much less a good one. Politics and celebrity should not be considered one and the same. So -duh-we know how she got the votes and it wasn't for her pleasant personality nor for her dance ability or lack of. She was getting votes from people who didn't even watch her dance......oh excuse me--her attempt to dance.There was a time when being a politician was for the good of the community/country--not for star status.
McCain's daughter wasn't on DWTS so what does she have to do with anything about the show? Or are you alerting us that politicians know how to skew votes based on their political knowledge of such?

Good post, Pippy.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:55 PM

737 posts, read 1,651,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

We all know that politicians ask for votes that is a no brainier. I said that Mccain daughter is computer literate and knows how to get votes and used the internet last election. As Democrats did as well. Palin was running with who?? You figure it out.

Regardless of how you feel about politicians they have always asked and went out for votes even from the beginning.
DWTS has always had quite a few popular people and those who are just known that is what it's all about. Are you going to know tell them who they can and can not have on DWTS sounds like you should run yourself.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:10 AM

Oh be still my heart! Rick Fox was/is in town with his g/f, Elishka Dukschu(?) of Buffy, Tru Calling and Doll House fame. She's a native of the North End in Boston and she and Rick were helping at The Pine Street Inn giving out turkey dinners to the homeless. He was a nice sight first thing that I turned my tv on! Oh yeah.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:24 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,663,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz99 View Post
Bristol actually looked happy...a bit relieved to come in 3rd place. I don't think she wanted to face all the flack she would have received had she actually won. I for one am disappointed with her attitude..referring to poeple who "hate" her and her mom. That was a bit strong and unbecoming of her. She did not talk much or show much emotion, but when she finally does speak up this is all she could come up with. Not much to endear her to the public afterwards. I for one don't care if I ever see her again. I suppose Sarah did not show her face at the finals since there would be no public voting after the show....I think she only showed up to boost tea bagger voting.
I didn't like it either when she said that but after thinking about it I started imagining how hurtful it must have been to her knowing that everybody hated her just like they hated her Mom.
Can you imagine what that was like for her? It is bad enough to know people hate your Mom and then to know you are in the headlines because they are saying you are cheating, fat and a terrible dancer. I do not think in her wildest imagination she thought they would do this to her and actually it was very sad.
She is just trying to be a normal person and have fun like any other kid.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I didn't like it either when she said that but after thinking about it I started imagining how hurtful it must have been to her knowing that everybody hated her just like they hated her Mom.
Can you imagine what that was like for her? It is bad enough to know people hate your Mom and then to know you are in the headlines because they are saying you are cheating, fat and a terrible dancer. I do not think in her wildest imagination she thought they would do this to her and actually it was very sad.
She is just trying to be a normal person and have fun like any other kid.

Again, I state that at least here, nobody was "hating" Bristol because of her mother. Maybe out in the real world there were because some can not keep things straight. We seemed all to have given Bristol a chance on the show but after her failing to improve like Kyle or Odd or Rick or Kurt or......... and THEY get voted off. Something was amiss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV