Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 07:55 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,212,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Indeed , who are they ? I have never heard of them. Guess I have not missed much. Are they the US equivalent of "the Beckhams" our own useless moronic vapid vacuous self obsessed home grown celebrities ?
No. At least David has talent. They are worse than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 10:01 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,956,862 times
Daddy made lots of money as a lawyer, and got O.J. acquitted on murder charges. Maybe having his daughters appear in sex tapes, and hanging out with NBA players is a karmic pennance.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:19 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,931,673 times
Don't forget to throw in the washed up, former sports hero with the permanently "surprised" look on his face!

Old 06-04-2010, 04:50 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,157,179 times
The reality is that their mother is a media ***** who will stop at nothing to put her daughters in the spotlight. I've seen this show only twice when I was visiting a friend who was watching the marathon and even I, who is a fan of reality tv, had to get up and leave.

They are a family who is honestly good at nothing but being rich and creating false drama and as a mother, it offends me greatly to watch the mom sit at a photo shoot watching her daughter take nude photos for Playboy. Sex tapes, unplanned pregnancy, 3-day courtship before marriage and a lot of money floating around...that's the basis of this family and they are all totally moronic except that they are geniuses of extending their 15 minutes of fame.

What most of us would be embarassed over, they embrace...what most of us would try and change, they call the cameras to catch it all...what most of us mothers would be mortified to see our children do, there's the mom sitting with a big smile on her face not caring that her daughter looks like a prostitute...to her mind, any attention is good attention.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:15 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,212,379 times
^exactly! They flaunt things that should embarrass them. It's horrible. I don't watch the show, but I do enjoy Joel McHale ripping on them on The Soup.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,812,593 times
oh the mother is just the worst of the lot.
Bad enough that she names every single one of her kids names that begin with K.
Hers is Kris (yea,with a K)
Khloe
Kim
Kourtney
Kylee
Kendall

the son she names Rob (Robert) after his dad. All the kids seem to have really loved their dad and after all this time since he died they still grieve for him. And will cry at the drop of his name. Sad really.

Then there is Kris--thick as a thief smack dab in the middle of everything the kids do; especially Kim. Kim is her golden child. When Playboy wanted(and got) Kim to pose for them, Kris as per usual shows up and wasn't too subtle about how great it would be if she too could pose for Playboy.
Kourtney(the prettiest one of the bunch......in my opinion) had a photography shoot and was nervous and for whatever reason wanted Kris there for her, Kris was a no show because her head was too far up Kim's ass at another engagement.
I could go on and on because yes, I did watch and still do on occasion. I could tell you about the guys the older girls get involved with and bring home. About how the younger ones talk and act and lie and do things behind their dad,Bruce's back with the help of Kris covering their tracks.
I watch and think everyone should if only a couple of times and if only to see how a parent/parents should NOT behave. Anything Kris Jenner does--a good parent should do just the opposite.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:11 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,155,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Then there is Kris--thick as a thief smack dab in the middle of everything the kids do.
She's one strange lady. I saw the show where she picked out and then stole her one daughter's wedding gifts. I can't understand why her children let her run their lives.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,812,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
She's one strange lady. I saw the show where she picked out and then stole her one daughter's wedding gifts. I can't understand why her children let her run their lives.

I know! Damn! Did ya see the one where she took her husband's debit cards,credit cards and any other access to money away from him?
Damn, all the dude has is a hobby and a job. He wanted to buy something for his toy helicopter and it cost a couple hundred dollars and she freaked. he should have dealt with it. No man is gonna let that happen but --it did. Kris then goes out and buys a dress for a silly little event and spent like 3000.00 for it!
Bruce eventually got his money,CC and debit cards back AND what he wanted for his hobby. But not before Kris had castrated him.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,047,481 times
The kardashian women are in the same catagory as paris hilton & kelly stewart (rod stewarts kid). T & A.

Old 06-05-2010, 01:22 AM

1,194 posts, read 3,978,000 times
I guess I am out of touch - they are the LardAssians in my house. Armenian women have large posteriors my a$$. What a stupid family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV